Yes !!! Ish will return to Shikhar

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello People !!!
I am sure she would return to Shikhar when Ri truth is out then whats a big deal ?

we will get another marriage drama in which ish will be seen as bride & all the marriage preparations

So will she marry a supporting character ? Hero will be left alone ? Ishveer popularity will not work ?

a big no

she will choose Rv at mandap & may be Shikhar let her go like ri did earlier 😆then ta da IshVeer may get marry again
like kkhh salman let kajol go to srk😉
if they wanna drag then they can show her goin back to Shi with heavy heart & melodrama then what will be the result we already know 😆they can drag it like anything but at the end ishveer would be together .

we may get Rv getting his brain back & he would stop ishkar wedding .

Later they can show MU if shi would not extinct😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya she wl go back hhahahaha.. no shi won't let her go but ranveer wl come and stop the marriage lyk she did
But i highly suspect this as ranveer wl b dead by then!! Or his love wl b dead by then as he himslef said if his heart breaks once again his heart wl stop beating forever!!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
if she goes back to shikhar after all this
she may come back to see rv corpse
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Ya she wl go back hhahahaha.. no shi won't let her go but ranveer wl come and stop the marriage lyk she did

But i highly suspect this as ranveer wl b dead by then!! Or his love wl b dead by then as he himslef said if his heart breaks once again his heart wl stop beating forever!!

nah ..he will ot be dead , he is gonna be alive after her confession 😳

other thing ! cvs forget what they write so he wont be dead but stop ishkar

if people think its gonna be like WH then they are mistaken cause indian audience cant see hero heroine separation & WH is so depressing type of stuff that would not be appreciated by audience

& about KZK its not kzk cause its a male centric show & now a love story not on female lead life's story & her kasauties

after seeing ishveer popularity ek is using them everywhere😉& now its their love story
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

if she goes back to shikhar after all this

she may come back to see rv corpse

they will live together ..he doesnt need to die ..both of them need to shoot each other & spare us from torture🤣
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope she will stay back in the zoo with her family and husband. RV is her husband right?

RV and Ishani together fighting against their fate will be better than cross marriage stuff

Shikher can be a good friend it will be nice
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I hope she will stay back in the zoo with her family and husband. RV is her husband right?

RV and Ishani together fighting against their fate will be better than cross marriage stuff

Shikher can be a good friend it will be nice

cross marriage is already done ,, ek dint show a proper cross marriage but gave the feels

like rv and ri living in same house as hubby wife🤣

ish leaving with mehra's & gave bahu wali feels🤣

ek 's cross marriage fondness is done 😆

& yes they can fight together as in kkb i read somewhere the leads are together to gather proves against villian
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

cross marriage is already done ,, ek dint show a proper cross marriage but gave the feels

like rv and ri living in same house as hubby wife🤣

ish leaving with mehra's & gave bahu wali feels🤣

ek 's cross marriage fondness is done 😆

& yes they can fight together as in kkb i read somewhere the leads are together to gather proves against villian

I like these type of conversations very much. 🤣.. few lines but cover all the aspects of the show present, past and future... 👏 👏
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

they will live together ..he doesnt need to die ..both of them need to shoot each other & spare us from torture🤣

yes like ram leela 😆
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If after all this Ish returns to Shikar then I will drag her to the mental hospital and poor Ranveer will re marry her there as tab tak woh ish ki harkato se paagal ho chuka hoga!🤣 But on a serious note..CVs kitna drag karenge!🤢
Edited by EternalStars. - 9 years ago