SBS " Ishaani confirmed to have memory loss '

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chugal khor Aunty informed that ishaani is going to have memory loss in the show following her injuries , shikhar is going to be the most upset about this

TRP Chart ka Masala segt

1 SNS meena's drama was interesting

2 YHM all the twists and turns ket viewers glued

3 CSAshok how Ashok saved the royal family

4 Udaan how she get all the bonded labourers released was the high point

5 Qubool Hai when Jannat met New Sanam was very interesting

BARC Tv Ratings Top-5

1.Saathiya 4.0

2.Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3.6

3. Ashoka 3.3

4.Udaan 3.2

5.Qabool Hai 3.1

Matsh out of top 5 😭😭

I was waiting for any spoiler news in UMeTV
but there is none 😔

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx sutapa and yes i watched SBB too in Rocking and shocking news they told that as Radhika is so busy with JDJ so the CV's gone with this part that Ishani will lose her memory fr some tym.. So its Confirmed that Ishani will lose her memory
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't get it!! Making her falling into coma will help her to provide more time in JDJ..
But memory loss for JDJ?? Will she sit in wheel chair after memory loss?? Cvs have lost it
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

I don't get it!! Making her falling into coma will help her to provide more time in JDJ..

But memory loss for JDJ?? Will she sit in wheel chair after memory loss?? Cvs have lost it

Even the TRP viewers do not get it MSA
that is why MATSH is out of top 5 shows
😒
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The cvs have completely lost it. The best they could have done was to make Ishani gain a little consciousness and then tell Shikar everything for him to stop RaRi's wedding, then she falls into coma after surgery. RV hearing this would definitely not go ahead with the wedding. Even if he wanted to, Shikar could have used the divorce papers. This would have made sense for Radhika to have time for JDJ. The memory loss excuse is doesn't make sense. in fact, it is rubbish.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

The cvs have completely lost it. The best they could have done was to make Ishani gain a little consciousness and then tell Shikar everything for him to stop RaRi's wedding, then she falls into coma after surgery. RV hearing this would definitely not go ahead with the wedding. Even if he wanted to, Shikar could have used the divorce papers. This would have made sense for Radhika to have time for JDJ. The memory loss excuse is doesn't make sense. in fact, it is rubbish.

is it possible they will reveal later that ishaani was acting /faking about memory loss in connivance of Shikhar 😕

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

is it possible they will reveal later that ishaani was acting /faking about memory loss in connivance of Shikhar 😕

Yes Suta she is faking the memory loss only... the spoilers were also saying so...
Stupid CVs will again drag the drama in name of JDJ... 😭
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

🤣🤣 m coming to that point u said it ..
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing 3 ,
The whole of Matsh story is a rubbish as you said taking legal help and slipping to coma could have been better option . Memory loss is really ridiculous . The greatest danger now is RV won't listen a word against Ritz now .
I heard reunion going to drag one more mont at least now zoo fighting will start , what about Ritika's baby isn't it too late now ?
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Amazing 3 ,
The whole of Matsh story is a rubbish as you said taking legal help and slipping to coma could have been better option . Memory loss is really ridiculous . The greatest danger now is RV won't listen a word against Ritz now .
I heard reunion going to drag one more mont at least now zoo fighting will start , what about Ritika's baby isn't it too late now ?

Shakti said ishveer fans will enjoy this track [he meant the ishveer part]
So let's enjoy the upcoming ishveer scenes before they get seperated again