Boomrang cellphones and self-destructing handcuffs !!

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Boomrang cellphones and self-destructing handcuffs !!

While we debate on the lead and side characters and their relationships and mental states.. let's look at how intelligent our CVs are in inventing some new gadgets no one has ever thought of !! 😉😉
(Then you will know it is pointless to debate about the characters !!)

The fake police took turns to jump out of running jeep and left Ishani alone, handcuffed to the Jeep's structure, basically to let her die.. Her phone was snatched away before..😲😲

Now suddenly we see a badly mangled jeep but no Ishani in it !! How can it be !!

Simple !! CVs have a special type of hand cuffs which are self -destructing !! They get activated when the female lead screams "Aaahhh".. The hand cuffs are designed to know which suspect is innocent and needs to be freed, you see !! No more mystery of how Ishani came out of the handcuffs, ta da !! 😆😆😆

If you were not convinced about the ultimate brain power CVs have, here is another one.. The boomrang cellphone !!
As the fake police had taken away her phone, we would think that Ishani had no chance of contacting anyone.. but nope.. as soon as she got out of the jeep with the help of those self-destructing handcuff, all she had to was to stretch her hand and Ta Da !! The cellphone was back in her hand, just like a reliable boomerang !!

Now only if they had invented a infinite-charge battery for the cell phone !! Poor Ishani would have been out in no time !! 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously.. I know there is a standard disclaimer on all EK serials that you dont have to tax your brains while watching it, but this was so goddamn stupid man.. Are these the same CVs that came up with beautiful characters like IshVeer and great tracks ? Then what are they suffering now, brain loss ? or they have been just smoking something effing.. !!

Have fun !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Dear matsh !! Awesome post !! Can't even laugh here unfortunately and u guys are making me laugh ... By the way the handcuffs broke due to ranveers painful cry when pierced by needle that is what happened !! Ranveer saved the day !! The sound waves broke the cuffs releasing ishaani !!

Lol could not come up with any logical explanation .

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 hahaha!!!

Did we not discuss how the needle prick released the handcuffs? That's the soul connection they have baby ;)

Jokes apart, the way the jeep fell she should have got crushed to bits and pieces but she seems quite fine without much injury to herself at all. Miracles do happen I guess.

You know I expect so very little logic from these shows that when they do show some that becomes a miracle in itself!
Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
Reemz all they have is soul connection when it comes to reality it becomes bekkar !!

That was not miracle Reemz !! Ishaani is sunny deol!! She can't be crushed as she crushes others with her dhai kilo ka haath.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Matsh ,
Loved your post ... Ha... Ha ... Ha very funny

I can't stop laughing ... Thank you for giving me a morning with laughter 😆
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good post matsh
CVs themselves are suffering from partial amnesia

Better we not apply our logic or brains

Enjoy as a comedy show
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Good post matsh

CVs themselves are suffering from partial amnesia

Better we not apply our logic or brains

Enjoy as a comedy show

Yeah, mas123, I wish we were watching a comedy show - Meri Comedy CVs Se hi !! 😆😆😆

Probably they should try to write a comedy show, then it will be good as a serious one !! 😆😆
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hilarious post ,even when watching the scene ,I felt the same.

Seriously , cvs tussi great ho.

Wait for today's comedy ,ishani vki talash,Nine months pregnant running here and there ,stabbing a lady ,attending her own marriage,

Lady I don't know how shikhar will know ishsni condition,taking to OT and then treatment and then drug if given also it will take easily half day to come out of drowsiness, but with in 2 hrs she is perfect and claiming rights

Our 2 sincere heroes loving ishani are crying

Ek Mata ki jai.

Not interested to watch the serial now a days ,irrelevant making of episode with no meaning
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Brilliant post MATH

RAnveer's love can save her from any dangerous situation,today ranveers sensors were off warna her scream would have got RAnveer to that jinxed hill top.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
too funny yaar
that was a very bad blooper