Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ritika pregnancy there are dragging toomuch and that too in four hours she got ,makeup,reaching hill station ,searching her and then stabbing and again coming to mandap

Forgotted, ishani escaping ,reaching OT and then doctor with powers attended ,treated and then talking to shikhar,going to mandap to stop marriage.

My god for me in city to go to office and come back easily three hours I am getting strucked in traffic

Here in Four hours they are reaching all destinations, full craps they are showing now a days.

Medical treatment bhi mazak their are showing.

One innocent lady and one innocent turned killer for trps hunger are busy in jungle.

Ranveer busy in RV mansion zoo crying and shikhar bechara happily live life and ishveer ney pagal bana diya .He is also busy in crying because of ishveer web of problems

Really not interested to see repeated telecast also,such boring craps for trp hunger,RIP
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greeting reemz...

I watched current episodes with my nephew... He watched it first time and he got tensed how can a lady be so cruel that to pregnant...I started thinking what type of indian culture they are showing...its love story reemz...not violent one...it was a love story of a servant towards his boss's daughter...nothing else...

nice post anup. All points are valid. Considering your point of view, its far from reality. But yes these shows become a matter of concern when the whole family is watching and kids start asking you questions. Yes, kids don't know the difference between reality and fiction, but these things, especially their media effects their minds long term. So just let your nephew know that soaps only depict fiction and some people in showbiz create shows beyond reality.

@Reemz is saying is also right. If you only consider the two main leads, pain defines their relationship but they still love each other to the core.

ActuallyI think they have a love hate relationship to each other. Their love is extreme so is their hate, although they cannot hate each other.

About CV's and PH, let them enjoy success till they are destined to. Life is full of ups and downs. Let's see which generation totally rejects their crap content.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

very true anoop

here everything is reversed

greetings ria...

why we fall in trap😕

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Ritika pregnancy there are dragging toomuch and that too in four hours she got ,makeup,reaching hill station ,searching her and then stabbing and again coming to mandap

Forgotted, ishani escaping ,reaching OT and then doctor with powers attended ,treated and then talking to shikhar,going to mandap to stop marriage.

My god for me in city to go to office and come back easily three hours I am getting strucked in traffic

Here in Four hours they are reaching all destinations, full craps they are showing now a days.

Medical treatment bhi mazak their are showing.

One innocent lady and one innocent turned killer for trps hunger are busy in jungle.

Ranveer busy in RV mansion zoo crying and shikhar bechara happily live life and ishveer ney pagal bana diya .He is also busy in crying because of ishveer web of problems

Really not interested to see repeated telecast also,such boring craps for trp hunger,RIP

Greetings swapnakrishi...

and still we go and watch it everyday...that is something much to worry about🤣

Originally posted by: strings123

nice post anup. All points are valid. Considering your point of view, its far from reality. But yes these shows become a matter of concern when the whole family is watching and kids start asking you questions. Yes, kids don't know the difference between reality and fiction, but these things, especially their media effects their minds long term. So just let your nephew know that soaps only depict fiction and some people in showbiz create shows beyond reality.

@Reemz is saying is also right. If you only consider the two main leads, pain defines their relationship but they still love each other to the core.

ActuallyI think they have a love hate relationship to each other. Their love is extreme so is their hate, although they cannot hate each other.

About CV's and PH, let them enjoy success till they are destined to. Life is full of ups and downs. Let's see which generation totally rejects their crap content.

greetings strings123...

the funny thing is they don't watch indian serials..they watch spanish dramas...i made them sit around and got the honors of their frustration and bewilderments ...🥳
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

greetings ria...

why we fall in trap😕

exactly

Word Count: 1