Shikar Mehra! Best lover and king of emotions!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww shikar the way you love no one can love! You were in pain of letting your love go but you put up a brave face and allowed your love to fly, your conversation with Baa was beautiful! She is right you will find true love and your true love is ishani so she will come back to you! So wanted to hug shikar 😳
Arjun rocked with his expressions! Thanks CV's for giving us best character on MATSH! Our very own shikar Mehra! And AB has given life to shikar😳

Ps:It is Shikar Mehra post so no bringing other people in this post and no bashing. Only shikar's appreciation is allowed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shikhar is always awsum he is true man actually he reach out n dont shy away frm favor rite.. He ia actually the righteous
His love is pure his trust is amZing in jewl theft n again in upcoming track too

He jst loves thts it he donot demand anything he jst give
I love mehras to today there happiness abt thr son n love for ishani

I love the way cvs actually shown the flash bk the amount of happiness he has given her..
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr_fiza_ahmed

Shikhar is always awsum he is true man actually he reach out n dont shy away frm favor rite.. He ia actually the righteous
His love is pure his trust is amZing in jewl theft n again in upcoming track too

He jst loves thts it he donot demand anything he jst give
I love mehras to today there happiness abt thr son n love for ishani

I love the way cvs actually shown the flash bk the amount of happiness he has given her..

true fiza! Shikar is a great guy which every woman desires 😊 he is kind, loving and doesn't hurt the one he loves. Infact true love means to wipe tears of your love and he does that always. He is a selfless guy πŸ‘
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ye teri meri kahani, Baarisho ka pani
This song so beautifully summarized the love of Shikhar for Ishani.
From the day Shikhar has realized his love for Ishani, he has been standing like a pillar in the life of Ishani, supporting her at every step in life, believing her, fighting against odds to prove her innocence, respecting her and loving her from the bottom of his heart.
Baarish ki boondon ki tarah Ishaani ke aane se Shikhar ki life mein pyar ki bhini bhini kushboo cha gayi.
Today , he was remembering all those beautiful moments and his journey with Ishani.
The pain of loosing Ishani is immense for him. But as a true Aashiq he is letting her go for her happiness.
Shikhar...your pain shows the depth of your love, Your decision to let Ishani take her decision shows how genuine is your love for Ishani. As you love her,you can not see her sad and unhappy.
Aur jaise Tapti hui dharti ko sheetal karne ke liye Baarish ki boonde khud ka aastitva mita deti hain, waise hi Shikhar Ishani ke khushi ke liye khud ki kushiyon ko fanna kar raha hai
The pain of Shikhar is depicted so effortlessly by Arjun through his eyes and expressions that it was so easy to feel the pain of Shikhar. Not a single dialogues..but When Shikhar has tears in eyes, we had tears in our eyes too.Outstanding performance by arjun..!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Arjun for being our Shikhar
Edited by well-wisher - 9 years ago
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very true ,loved the post,shikhar rocked with such expression
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
outstanding!!! thats all i have to say! enough said!

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i can nevr thank enough to CVs for making shikhar such... this wht a lover is not a spinless person,, not a persn who can not evr stand for his love not a person whom lust for a girl not a person who vanish whnevr she needed her
shikhar is truly the most amzing character in the show... sane practical understanding yet cant help yet to be emotional... n i jst love the way this track is going
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys ,
Yaa Shiker is a good friend , I like the way he supports Ishani now a days . πŸ˜ƒ
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

na hona kabhi tu juda ...

wonder why the play this song for Ishkar... This is the second or third time.
Edited by Rad75 - 9 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rad75

na hona kabhi tu juda ...

wonder why the play this song for Ishkar... This is the second or third time.

because they won't get separated ever πŸ˜‰