agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear MATSH, are you trying to follow the last season of How I Met Your Mother, where they showed only 10-20 mins sequence in the whole episode? Like seriously, I am tired of all these bullsh*t episodes where we get to see 10 minutes drama stretched to 30 mins episode. Todays Episode: Ritika gets ready, she hears about Ishani's accident and asks for the pic of her dead body, they are unable to find her body, Ishani tries to run away, Ritika decides to go there, Shikhar cries remembering the moments he spent with Ishani. Like seriously? Please make the story move a bit faster. You guys are too slow. It's high time for RV and Ishani to reunite and for Ritika to get kicked out of RV's house by RV and Ishani. I think it will take months for RV to know the truth and to believe Ishani. I beg of you MATSH, please don't test our patience. We have already waited a lot for Ishveer reunion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiza. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah they are dragging the show way too much but I'm sure by next week my ishveer vl bck 2gether n wud b living in the same house.
Edited by roshnipillai - 9 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wait you want Ishveer reunion? In your other thread you wished Rv didn't exist. Which one?
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Wait you want Ishveer reunion? In your other thread you wished Rv didn't exist. Which one?

I know that this show is all about RV and Ishani. I didn't say that I hate RV. I obviously like him. I felt bad for Shikhar, and that was just a startement in favour of Shikhar. It's like, CVs should have brought such an awesome character as Shikhar only if there was no RV. But they have created a complex situation where we want Ishveer reunion, at the same time we don't want Shikhar to be hurt. That's what I meant.
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What?? Hey did someone hack ur IF account? ???
or 2 people from ur family using the same acc..

Few minutes ago u said RV shouldn't exist and now u r asking for ishveer reunion!??

U must be a ghajini or someone hacked ur account! !! Juz chk wch one z correct
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: agneela

I know that this show is all about RV and Ishani. I didn't say that I hate RV. I obviously like him. I felt bad for Shikhar, and that was just a startement in favour of Shikhar. It's like, CVs should have brought such an awesome character as Shikhar only if there was no RV. But they have created a complex situation where we want Ishveer reunion, at the same time we don't want Shikhar to be hurt. That's what I meant.

Oh I see. Shikhar is hurt now, Ranveer has been hurting since he was a child yearning for Ishani. I think that counts for something doesn't it?

the kind of guy Shikhar is, he eventually could get over Ishani but Ranveer? He breathes Ishani!
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: agneela

Didn't u say ''wish this story was only about shikar and ishani??

Those ppl who r really dreading for ishveer reunion want shikar to leave ishveer alone!!
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Didn't u say ''wish this story was only about shikar and ishani??

Those ppl who r really dreading for ishveer reunion want shikar to leave ishveer alone!!

Lol am I Ekta kapoor? Will my opinion change the story? I like Shikhar, that doesn't mean I don't want Ishveer reunion. I have wrote many blogs supporting Ishveer. But Shikhar's character is awesome too. And I am tired of repeating the same sentences again. I made that statement because I felt bad seeing Shikhar hurt. RV is the real hero of this show and Ishkar will never happen. A few days ago I posted a blog about how I felt bad for RV because Ishani was way too rude to him. This show started with Ishveer story and without RV the story will be incomplete. That's the reason why I said "I wish this serial was all about Shikhar and Ishani", coz RVs existance makes it impossible for us to accept Ishkar bonding. Even though we are liking Shikhar, but RV came first and no one can take his place. Hope you guys got the point and stop getting mad for a silly reason.
*Reemz* thumbnail
No-one is getting mad. It was just a question because the posts were conflicting.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agneela,
Girl you have right doubt these CVs are running out of choices . I think they will steal from any where πŸ˜†
Wait pregnancies where there too no naπŸ˜†