Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dr_fiza_ahmed

Thts actually the biggest myth Here mostly shikhar fans donot Care for ishkar

I have no problems with RV reaction honestly I so wanted him to leave ishaani after frst leap.. bt after wedding track nt ishkar wala ishver wala sumthing are nt justified for me n I will nt agree on thm at all
I belive tht RV has been destroyed so I can't agree

If u r bringing ranveers previous act then shikher was no sane before meeting ishani he used to play with other girls feeling they were not leads but doesn't those girls have heart one day u sleep with them and other day say I don't love u his character didn't have a backbone initially only these types of men r d worst
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chor day preeti it's better nt to even try this kinda attitudes defines thm..
We r happy at out place our AT bashers k bash kwrny do stalker k stalk Kay keray shikhar n shikhar fans are simply irresistible

cont u guys..
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Didn't the AB AT get a warning for discussing other characters too much?

Yeh thought so ;)

dint many Ishveerians getting warning for discussing an bashing members!

yeh Thought so!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

dint many Ishveerians getting warning for discussing an bashing members!

yeh Thought so!

Haha! Did we say we don't bash? No didn't think so. You guys were acting as if nothing of that sort happens in your thread...was just checking 😉 we already accept who we are.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Fiza...this is the sad state of affair in this forum...that's the reason we are mostly confined to Arjun's AT and for that also people pass sarcastic remarks on us..even in this topic they have mocked us for that
I feel as if we Shikhar fans do not have freedom to voice our opinion...yes that is the way I feel 😭
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Preeti dii we definitely have the right to voice our opinion...its just sad we are mocked for whatever we say!
mocking its the middle name of most!!
positive criticism is always lost and all that is left behind is bashing!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Fiza...this is the sad state of affair in this forum...that's the reason we are mostly confined to Arjun's AT and for that also people pass sarcastic remarks on us..even in this topic they have mocked us for that

I feel as if we Shikhar fans do not have freedom to voice our opinion...yes that is the way I feel 😭

You know I think my last few responses were actually pretty civil but instead of discussing them you think you guys are not welcome.

You go to any forum where a third angle enters, there will be wars. This forum is nothing compared to what I've seen.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Preeti dii we definitely have the right to voice our opinion...its just sad we are mocked for whatever we say!

mocking its the middle name of most!!
positive criticism is always lost and all that is left behind is bashing!

And the worse part is... they mock & hurt us and enjoy the very fact...they never feel bad about it 👎🏼
Edited by well-wisher - 9 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

You know I think my last few responses were actually pretty civil but instead of discussing them you think you guys are not welcome.

You go to any forum where a third angle enters, there will be wars. This forum is nothing compared to what I've seen.

unfortunately its not just the character who is bashed, the fans are dragged in...and poor China for reason dragged in too! that is not funny in any way!

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

And the best part the they mock & hurt us and enjoy the very fact...they never feel bad about it 👎🏼

oh thats the "FUN" dii :(