Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dr_fiza_ahmed

Thts actually the biggest myth Here mostly shikhar fans donot Care for ishkar

I have no problems with RV reaction honestly I so wanted him to leave ishaani after frst leap.. bt after wedding track nt ishkar wala ishver wala sumthing are nt justified for me n I will nt agree on thm at all
I belive tht RV has been destroyed so I can't agree

Yeh I know, you are more bothered about Shikhar anyway.

As far as I can see both Ishani and Ranveer have done some unforgivable things but that's the thing, it's their love story. Even if AB didn't play Shikhar, that character would be bashed because he is the 3rd angle. If someone made a topic saying I wish Shikhar would get lost (I believe there hasn't been one made) then you would react just like Ranveer and Ishveer fans have in this topic.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

🤣 we loveishVeer too much to even look at shikhar!😆 And beta show aaj tak sirf ishVeer ke wajahse chala hai ishKar ke nahi!😆So you get your facts correct before alking!Gosh this reminds me of TR vs KR!par waha dono lead couples the!Yahape lead sirf IshVeer hai aur rahenge!😃 And you IshKar fans are just as delusional as those KR fans were!🤣

who tr kr ?
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Didn't the AB AT get a warning for discussing other characters too much?

Yeh thought so ;)

yes they did
YD.AH thumbnail

Once again AB fans, please just answer how you would react to a third angle between Mayur back during MJHT times?

You know the love fans have for the main lead couple l, you've been through it yourself and probably bashed the third angle too yet you have the audacity to act as if we are saying something wrong 😳

they want a 2 days entry to become the lead 😆
YD.AH thumbnail

Why not? Is it because you don't have an answer to my question or is it because YOU KNOW that if a third angle had come between them you would have bashed him left, right and centre. In fact I was in the MJHT forum so I know how people reacted.

You can't mock couple fans when you've been a hardcore one yourself! At least have some sort of empathy when you know Ishveer fans have been waiting MONTHS for their reunion.

they want ishkar babies lol
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

</div>

<div>

Problem with many of you is that you people have yourself decidedthat allof us want ISHkar...that's your problem not ours...we are loving the way Ishkar bonding stands today and looking forward to how it shapes further..that's it

You have said so many things that we discuss in AT...then you must have read that many of us are not all that concerned whether or not Ishkar end up together

I have started watching the shoe only after Shikhar's enrty and the way RV & Ishani have behaved with each other, I can not see their love..two people who love each other never ever behave like this with each other..sorry to say this but from view point of a person who has not seen earlier part of story it is not possible to understand their relation

iProm the story that is shown nowit is clearthat Shikhar cares and understands Ishani ...so the liking for Ishkar is quite natural

Like I said, I know most of you are more Shikhar lovers than Ishkar. You are more than welcome to call me a stalker, I go to a lot of sections in IF and stalk random forums and threads, openly admit it because IF is my second home. I've been here for so long I do anything and everything.

I can agree that both Ishani and Ranveer have acted like idiots but this is their love story. It's full of hurdles because that's what it's meant to be like. Take Sujal-Kashish for example, Kashish married him for the sake of taking revenge. She was an absolutely ***** but people loved their story because despite how she treated him, people were attracted to their story. I said this somewhere else, what's the point of an easy love story? And Ishveer's love has been sadistic and depressing from the beginning.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

they want a 2 days entry to become the lead 😆

Dear you are not sounding funny and is it essential to be sarcastic all the time
YD.AH thumbnail

There are a lot of grey characters in fiction which have layers. You might not agree with everything they do but that's their CHARACTER. You have shades right?

Have you always agreed with what Ishani has done? Did you like it when she imagined getting intimate with Ranveer? No right? But some of you still want Ishkar?

Ranveer is a complex character. Even if I accept that he doesn't deserve Ishani that doesn't deny the fact that he lives for her only. Any other guy would have moved on but he is still madly in love with her.

Imagine if Ishani had belittled Shikhar the way she did with Ranveer. Would you still bash Shikhar for not trusting her?

then he would have gone back to his play boy partners
YD.AH thumbnail

I'm not saying Shikhar doesn't love Ishani BUT just stop to think once, if he had to go through what Ranveer has had to...would you criticise Shikhar's love for not trusting Ishani?

Imagine being constantly told that you are a driver ka beta, you are nothing compared to me, how could you even think I could love you when I hate your guts.

Now tell me. You want Shikhar to happily accept Ishani?

any guy would have moved on
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr_fiza_ahmed

He was driver k beta Tu to hell with Evry1 I wanted him nt to feel pain yt to stood with it n say it loud khir mjhy woh pehly wala RV or rather ranver acha lagta tha n I miss him for me he was soul.. N I jst can't relate to aj k RV

Khir our pov differ yet u can see in simple debate we t having people are going beyond this

Fiza, you've watched it from the beginning right? You know he doesn't care about being called driver ka beta by anyone BUT when Ishani belittles him, it hurts him. She is the only person who effects her so when she tells him that he is not worthy of her all his insecurities come back. From the first time he saw her he felt like he was nothing compared to her :( it's a character flaw unfortunately but that's how he has always been.

If others insult him he doesn't flinch but if Ishani does then he dies a thousand times.