Repeat is coming...lets enjoy Shikhar scenes 😊
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

</div>

<div>

Please don't bring Mayur here...

And there is a way to do constructive criticism ..and what is done oftenis in no way constructive criticism

Why not? Is it because you don't have an answer to my question or is it because YOU KNOW that if a third angle had come between them you would have bashed him left, right and centre. In fact I was in the MJHT forum so I know how people reacted.

You can't mock couple fans when you've been a hardcore one yourself! At least have some sort of empathy when you know Ishveer fans have been waiting MONTHS for their reunion.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whn the third angle after season 2 arived we protested but to cvs there was nothing like bashing name calling garbage n all words use for the girl tht came... go n see mjht is still celebrated... ask mods there wh are noe gms mostly ...how many fights thy have stop there... tht were concern abt tracks... or third angle...
Abians are set of mature people who hardly get into all this... mostly even on this forum thy r dragged ... even thn thy hardly react ...
u have problm with third angle go fight cvs..y to go n on evry single area start bashing him... bashing third person actor ..donot say u dot there is a thread on sbs itv where u guys draged arjun n tht is been again ignore by abians...
v dont get low n start name calling n bashing...we are concern at our person whtevr other do is nt our problm...

its not like we can answer u guys ... v an get very nasty yet thn we are nt tht low
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
go celebrate the reunion who stops u ..,,,enjy it fully bt thn again u have to bash shikhar god knows y... simply people here are so sacred of AB/shikhar tht thy eveb cant peacfully enjoy ishver reunion without hoping shikhar go away or cursing him bashing him
khir im done here no use even expecting mature n sensible behavior here
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

whn the third angle after season 2 arived we protested but to cvs there was nothing like bashing name calling garbage n all words use for the girl tht came... go n see mjht is still celebrated... ask mods there wh are noe gms mostly ...how many fights thy have stop there... tht were concern abt tracks... or third angle...

Abians are set of mature people who hardly get into all this... mostly even on this forum thy r dragged ... even thn thy hardly react ...
u have problm with third angle go fight cvs..y to go n on evry single area start bashing him... bashing third person actor ..donot say u dot there is a thread on sbs itv where u guys draged arjun n tht is been again ignore by abians...
v dont get low n start name calling n bashing...we are concern at our person whtevr other do is nt our problm...

its not like we can answer u guys ... v an get very nasty yet thn we are nt tht low

Fiza...no point talking to these people...cvs ka frustration hum par nikalte hain...and we hardly react..
Again I will tell them..constructive criticism is allowed in forum..but mocking and bashing..is it allowed in forum..it is up to them to realize what they are doing...hurting real people for fictional characters
*Reemz* thumbnail

There were a lot of topic closures because fans got out of control. Please don't act as if every fan was polite and only used constructive criticism. You can get nasty but you aren't that low? Seriously I have no response to that. I've seen what you guys say about Ishveer and Ishveer fans and it's VERY cheap! But you keep denying it and act saintly.

Read the topic. Who brought in Ranveer when it's a Shikhar topic? Not us!

Fact is, if you were in our position you would react the same!
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

go celebrate the reunion who stops u ..,,,enjy it fully bt thn again u have to bash shikhar god knows y... simply people here are so sacred of AB/shikhar tht thy eveb cant peacfully enjoy ishver reunion without hoping shikhar go away or cursing him bashing him

khir im done here no use even expecting mature n sensible behavior here

We and scared of shikher tell me another joke

*Reemz* thumbnail
Making comments about Ishveer fans enjoying their chemistry even if Ranveer raped Ishani is constructive criticism?

Sure 👍🏼
Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Once again AB fans, please just answer how you would react to a third angle between Mayur back during MJHT times?

You know the love fans have for the main lead couple l, you've been through it yourself and probably bashed the third angle too yet you have the audacity to act as if we are saying something wrong 😳

reemz,to whom u r asking question? They come out frm their hole n start to give moral policing to others asking is it allowed or not(i m seeing here one of them already has given moral policing), whereever they all times discuss abt ishveerians n other actors in their AT which is completely against the rule of forum! Ridiculous.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

There were a lot of topic closures because fans got out of control. Please don't act as if every fan was polite and only used constructive criticism. You can get nasty but you aren't that low? Seriously I have no response to that. I've seen what you guys say about Ishveer and Ishveer fans and it's VERY cheap! But you keep denying it and act saintly.

Read the topic. Who brought in Ranveer when it's a Shikhar topic? Not us!

Fact is, if you were in our position you would react the same!

@ bold : can you please post those comments please