Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Guys ,
Shikher is from China ... I can't understand ... Actually how he became Chinese ?

No RV then there is not MATSH ..., correct fan Matsh the entire show was supported by extremely gifted Shakthi ...
The whole story is his love for Ishani ...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Haha! Did we say we don't bash? No didn't think so. You guys were acting as if nothing of that sort happens in your thread...was just checking πŸ˜‰ we already accept who we are.

holier than thou
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Reemz agree with u that person has gone personal with many ishveerians and has called us lunatics stupid and many more disrespectful things

but cannot stand the same
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ok I wasn't going to post here again but agneela you calling fans insecure and depressed is way too harsh. There have been other pro-Shikhar topics and they have been left alone. It's only because you said you wished Ranveer wasn't part of the show that we reacted. You explained yourself elsewhere and that's fine but it's natural for Ranveer fans to react when someone says they wished he wasn't there right? Similarly, if someone made a topic saying the same about Shikhar, his fans would protest too. It's the comparison which ticked people off, not you praising Shikhar. Not everything stems down to being insecure. It's all part and parcel of following a show and its main lead couple. You go to any forum and you'll find fans which are fiercely passionate about their favourite characters and jodis. Has nothing to do with being insecure πŸ˜•

Anyway this will be my last post here because I don't think I need to explain the reason time and time again as to why fans reacted. It seems pretty obvious to me.

no use explaining
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

yaa she deserves to be banned..

Donno if d mods even c dis or not!!

she is always into bashing mode n calls us as "LUNATICS".. 🀒🀒🀒

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0

YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Loved this thread more that the episode! Wonderful Ishveerians! Way to go!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The thread started bcoz the originator of this thread that she / he wished that there was no Ranveer!

But guys, they seem to have forgotten whose story it is! NO RANVEER means NO MATSH! Its Ranveer's aashiqui! And whatever he is portrayed as, it will still be HIS STORY! and my! Shakthi really portrays him extremely well!

true πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafia12

i hope this shekhar leaves the show asap because idk why i cant just tolerate OF comments and posts πŸ₯±

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This story is Ranveer's pain , beautifully played by Shakthi Arora .

RV is th soul of the story , his pain has become pain of millions of fans . RV as Shakthi together lifted to this story a new level.

Shiker can only be a good friend to Ishani ...
Ishani will never love or able to love Shikher it is good Character Shikher understands it better ...

RV faced every single torture and insult in the name of love .

Shakthi you are marvelous 😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

yaa she deserves to be banned..

Donno if d mods even c dis or not!!

she is always into bashing mode n calls us as "LUNATICS".. 🀒🀒🀒

wow you deserved to be ban because it is you who bashes others and start the argument! Seriously sick people you are 🀒
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey what is this somebody wants it 2 be shikhar and ishani's story and he or she does not want rv in it wow what a joke but leme tell u somthing fella that if there is no rv in this story then there wud have been no show called MATHS its his aashiqui and not that shikhar's aashiqui thats why this show was started and one thing jab shikhar ka janam nahi hua tha tabse rv ishani se pyar karta hai (in the show)..so stop calling it shikhar's aashiqui and rv shud be there and all and if u think this is rude then its ur wish...
And somebody here calling ishveerians as LUNATICS i guess she or he is a big fan of Dean Ambrose...