Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Fiza...no point talking to these people...cvs ka frustration hum par nikalte hain...and we hardly react..
Again I will tell them..constructive criticism is allowed in forum..but mocking and bashing..is it allowed in forum..it is up to them to realize what they are doing...hurting real people for fictional characters

Thank you so much for your sensible comments. I just don't understand why they get so excited if we say something good about Shikhar. I love RV and Shikhar both. CVs have put these awesome characters together in one show, that's not our fault. We have the right to post our opinion. We are not Ekta Kapoor that our opinion will change the whole story lol. They are being so insecure that a normal post about Shikhar is making them depressed.
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing wrong in critique, in fact it shows one's creative thinking and being able to debate sensibly.

I think everyones opinions are totally valid in terms of MATH character analysis.

So long as we aren't bashing an Actor personally its fair to say this is only a fictional programme with differences of opinions all round.

Just agree to disagree :)
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I wasn't going to post here again but agneela you calling fans insecure and depressed is way too harsh. There have been other pro-Shikhar topics and they have been left alone. It's only because you said you wished Ranveer wasn't part of the show that we reacted. You explained yourself elsewhere and that's fine but it's natural for Ranveer fans to react when someone says they wished he wasn't there right? Similarly, if someone made a topic saying the same about Shikhar, his fans would protest too. It's the comparison which ticked people off, not you praising Shikhar. Not everything stems down to being insecure. It's all part and parcel of following a show and its main lead couple. You go to any forum and you'll find fans which are fiercely passionate about their favourite characters and jodis. Has nothing to do with being insecure 😕

Anyway this will be my last post here because I don't think I need to explain the reason time and time again as to why fans reacted. It seems pretty obvious to me.
Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ok I wasn't going to post here again but agneela you calling fans insecure and depressed is way too harsh. There have been other pro-Shikhar topics and they have been left alone. It's only because you said you wished Ranveer wasn't part of the show that we reacted. You explained yourself elsewhere and that's fine but it's natural for Ranveer fans to react when someone says they wished he wasn't there right? Similarly, if someone made a topic saying the same about Shikhar, his fans would protest too. It's the comparison which ticked people off, not you praising Shikhar. Not everything stems down to being insecure. It's all part and parcel of following a show and its main lead couple. You go to any forum and you'll find fans which are fiercely passionate about their favourite characters and jodis. Has nothing to do with being insecure 😕

Anyway this will be my last post here because I don't think I need to explain the reason time and time again as to why fans reacted. It seems pretty obvious to me.

Reemz you said that quite rightly so. Some of us are just that little bit more passionate than others- doesn't make anyone insecure. Just passionate :)
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Didn't the AB AT get a warning for discussing other characters too much?

Yeh thought so ;)

in d AB thread they discuss more abt shakti than abt AB reemz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dats y d warning!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Reemz agree with u that person has gone personal with many ishveerians and has called us lunatics stupid and many more disrespectful things

yaa she deserves to be banned..

Donno if d mods even c dis or not!!

she is always into bashing mode n calls us as "LUNATICS".. 🤢🤢🤢
awww Reemz, Pallu, ram, bbishveer, MRS SA, chandni, matsh, Eternal stars..
u all r so so so owsum 👍🏼

Group hugs2 evry1 🤗

esp Reemz.. WOW all ur posts r bang on..

TNq so so so muchhh evry1..

dis is y I luv all of u so much 🤗🤗
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hope this shekhar leaves the show asap because idk why i cant just tolerate OF comments and posts 🥱
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

awww Reemz, Pallu, ram, bbishveer, MRS SA, chandni, matsh, Eternal stars..

u all r so so so owsum 👍🏼

Group hugs2 evry1 🤗

esp Reemz.. WOW all ur posts r bang on..

TNq so so so muchhh evry1..

dis is y I luv all of u so much 🤗🤗

Copy paste Rebecca

Well said all ishveer fans

Reemz you were quite decent and civil in what you have written

Some can't understand it's their fault, not ours

We never mix up shakti and RV since we very well know actors and characters are different thing. Some ppl can't even understand this!!

The story is narrated from Ranveer's pov, why he should not be there?
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved this thread more that the episode! Wonderful Ishveerians! Way to go!👏👏👏

The thread started bcoz the originator of this thread that she / he wished that there was no Ranveer!

But guys, they seem to have forgotten whose story it is! NO RANVEER means NO MATSH! Its Ranveer's aashiqui! And whatever he is portrayed as, it will still be HIS STORY! and my! Shakthi really portrays him extremely well!