agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hate you MATSH for making my Shikhar cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I know it sounds crazy, but I never cried watching a serial before. But today, Shikhar's tears and expressions made me cry. I can't watch this serial until Ishani goes back to RV and Shikhar leaves the show. I can't see him heartbroken like this. He saved Ishani's life, he always supported her and stood by her. He doesn't deserve to be hurt like this. I wish this serial was all about Shikhar and Ishani love story and there was no RV. Arjun is really an awesome actor. No one could ever play Shikhar's role better than he does. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ (Ishveer fans I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I love RV too. It was just a statement in favour of Shikhar as I felt bad for him. That's it. Don't get hyper. My opinion is not gonna change the story. CVs shouldn't have brought two awesome heroes together. They have created a complex situation where we want Ishani and RV together, at the same time we can't see Shikhar hurt like this. I am sorry again if I am wrong making the statement)
Edited by agneela - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry trp is falling ever since CV's showed ishkar won't marry. So now CV's will know how much people love shikar and change track and get ishani back to shikar๐Ÿ˜‰
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why is Ranveer being brought in? Can't you keep to Shikhar?

OF PLEASE tell me you are kidding me. To the trp audience Ishkar's wedding is still happening. They don't know what we do so stop making such senseless statements
Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Agneela dude y u want shikhar to leave d show ? :( if u love shikhar then even I do n many more arjun fans love him for what he's portraying so pls dnt say this :( if u love shikhR then dnt care abt ishkar . U wld continue watching This show now if shikhar character ends , not me atleast . He got a new life to this show
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ishkar wedding will happen! Trp falling because China not giving Ishkar! So stop annoying with your anti ishkar statements!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We will appreciate if you had kept it about Shikhar and not brough Ranveer into discussion especially when you wanna comment something so bad about him...

and about Ishkar...who ishkar? kiska ishkar? kaunsa ishkar?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We can also talk about other couple if our favorite couple is targeted๐Ÿ˜Ž

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Don't worry trp is falling ever since CV's showed ishkar won't marry. So now CV's will know how much people love shikar and change track and get ishani back to shikar๐Ÿ˜‰

OF for once realize what you are writing before you write and if you still don't realize what people actually want go through all the polls and surveys carried out in the media and hopefully you'll get your answer of what people actually want.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ishkar wedding will happen! Trp falling because China not giving Ishkar! So stop annoying with your anti ishkar statements!

China not giving Ishkar???๐Ÿ˜•

Reemz... I never knew Ishkar is imported from China๐Ÿคฃ

couldnt resist!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

China aren't giving Shikhar? ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't make anti Ranveer and Ishveer comments then. FYI, it's their love story. Accept it or keep to your delusional world.
Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago