Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Rebecca my sweety,

See Ishu won't go to Shikhar as per her decision at all... All I fear is that these stupid CVs may create a track where RV is portrayed in a negative light and the audience would accept Ishkar...

We don't want see Ishaani loosing na ? We want her to win over Ritika. We want her to win RV's love? But if RV does not support Ishaani, trusts Ritika over Ishaani, then his character will be in a problem...

The only point I want to make here is just like they are showing Ishaani fighting, they must show RV also in a positive light... I want to see the RV which we used to witness pre leap... The track would be enjoyble only when both our leads will have their specific roles to play... The only thing is that they must not drag the things...

Enough of their blaming and torturing each other...

All we need is relief...

I seriously want their reunion now.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Don't worry ranveer's love is d brahmastra of d story, 'meri aashiqui tumse hi' is his dialogue, he'll never get distracted from d path , i agree that he may not trust ishani now but he WILL soon πŸ˜‰ n for my dear shikar ,plz. turn -ve as soon as possible so that our dumbo ishani will not have to keep her promise πŸ˜› na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri πŸ˜†
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shweta_jagtap

Don't worry ranveer's love is d brahmastra of d story, 'meri aashiqui tumse hi' is his dialogue, he'll never get distracted from d path , i agree that he may not trust ishani now but he WILL soon πŸ˜‰ n for my dear shikar ,plz. turn -ve as soon as possible so that our dumbo ishani will not have to keep her promise πŸ˜› na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri πŸ˜†

love the last line πŸ˜‰
Mikasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

love the last line πŸ˜‰

thanxπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If the things happen as you have said in the last line , we all can take a breath of relief... πŸ˜†
I feel this is the point from where they can either take the show to completely new dimension or can make it an utter crap... I want the former but fear for the later... Hope very very nice things happen...πŸ˜†
Mikasa thumbnail

If the things happen as you have said in the last line , we all can take a breath of relief... πŸ˜†
I feel this is the point from where they can either take the show to completely new dimension or can make it an utter crap... I want the former but fear for the later... Hope very very nice things happen...πŸ˜†

i think ritika will brainwash shikhar against ranveer , lyk rv is using ishani etc etc.🀒 so initially due to certain misunderstandings he'll help ritika to separate them but later ishveer will prove their love by overcoming all d obstacles which will shock shikar , he'll realize that nobody can separate ishveer , fell sorry & will fly abroad hamesha hamesha ke liye leaving ishveer alone 😊😊 n so shikhar's chapter will be closed FOREVER πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no shikar fans will get upset nor ishveer fansπŸ‘πŸΌ
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i think ritika will brainwash shikhar against ranveer , lyk rv is using ishani etc etc.🀒 so initially due to certain misunderstandings he'll help ritika to separate them but later ishveer will prove their love by overcoming all d obstacles which will shock shikar , he'll realize that nobody can separate ishveer , fell sorry & will fly abroad hamesha hamesha ke liye leaving ishveer alone 😊😊 n so shikhar's chapter will be closed FOREVER πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no shikar fans will get upset nor ishveer fansπŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

cuteii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from where you read it that ishani go back to shikar
life_is_fun thumbnail

Why should Shikhar fly away, he can have another nice girl so all can be happy... πŸ˜†
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteii

from where you read it that ishani go back to shikar

Don't worry She is not going to Shikhar any time soon... It was just a speculation some of us were making, sharing and ignoring πŸ˜†... That's all... By the time Ishaani goes to Shikar or EK maiya decides to hand over Ishaani to Shikhar, we will also go away from the serial... πŸ˜†
Mikasa thumbnail

Why should Shikhar fly away, he can have another nice girl so all can be happy... πŸ˜†

cuz shikar's mere presence around ishveer will irritate me πŸ˜› wish after all this high volt. drama CVs will show us ishveer ishveer & only ishveer with no other side character interrupting them 😳😳 & also some time 4 us to relax b4 gearing up for another tortureπŸ˜”πŸ˜­