Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

no deary.. she wont..

even d trp audience wont accept it!!

Many male members watch matsh nly cuz of RV.. They ll stop watchin if dis happens.. n lose trust in luv!!

Almost all grls n women {inc my mom} watch it fr RV!! They ll also stop watchin it then!!

EKta bein d producer of so many shows shud hv known dis by now, lookin@ d popularity of shakti growin enormously..

so jus chill sweety πŸ€—

love u for our replyπŸ€—
hope u r fully right πŸ˜ƒ
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Idk what to say!! But i agree with chandini here!! Even after knowing RV still loves her and never moved on after she left him, she still decided to marry shikar juz for the sake of ritika?? Really?? And ya agree with one thing! ! Trp audience would never accept such crap whr ishani carrying shikar's baby!! Yuck!!

Me and my mom always cry whenever RV cries!! His one drop of tear makes us melt!! But when other males cry in the show we jus laugh coz we don't connect to that character! Its juz the way shakti portrays it makes us glued to the show and RV!!
Ya i hv cried for ishani once or twice when she completely broke down!! But RV'S one glare z enough to make us melt!!
For an instance, the accident wala scene!!
If they really plan to make that cross couple as a real couple then I would say that CVS r gona ruin their show wd their own hands!! No one z gona watch their melo drama as 90% of the fans won't feel the reality lyk they do with RV and ishveer!! Cross couple really looks fake whereas Ranveer and his love looks damn so real that we end up feeling for him!!

Um not gona trust these CVs unless they give me a written guarantee that they wl never ever pair up ishveer wd some random side characters

well said πŸ‘
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bht tension hai shikhar KO lay ker tich tich tich 🀣 ..

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

See Rebecca future ishveer baby is telling us d truth

Aww... that's so cute... πŸ˜›
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dr_fiza_ahmed

Bht tension hai shikhar KO lay ker tich tich tich 🀣 ..

Aur aapko Ranveer ki nahin? Sab jaante hai ;)

Shikhar ki fikar nahin hai. If AB was the main lead, you would fight for your jodi too. If anyone came in between Mayur, I would love to have seen how you react to the third person :)
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rebecca my sweety,
See Ishu won't go to Shikhar as per her decision at all... All I fear is that these stupid CVs may create a track where RV is portrayed in a negative light and the audience would accept Ishkar...

We don't want see Ishaani loosing na ? We want her to win over Ritika. We want her to win RV's love? But if RV does not support Ishaani, trusts Ritika over Ishaani, then his character will be in a problem...

The only point I want to make here is just like they are showing Ishaani fighting, they must show RV also in a positive light... I want to see the RV which we used to witness pre leap... The track would be enjoyble only when both our leads will have their specific roles to play... The only thing is that they must not drag the things...

Enough of their blaming and torturing each other...

All we need is relief...

I seriously want their reunion now.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Aur aapko Ranveer ki nahin? Sab jaante hai ;)

Shikhar ki fikar nahin hai. If AB was the main lead, you would fight for your jodi too. If anyone came in between Mayur, I would love to have seen how you react to the third person :)

different standards u know ?
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Rebecca agree with all ur points u mentioned in the post.. y Ish will try to get intimate with Rv if she wnts to go back to shikhar.. n also Shikhar's mom Kanchan would never allow Ish sharing room with Rv as we all know she already filled Ri's ear abt Rv that plz keep an eye on ur husband as I m seeing him standing outside of our house n staring at Ish like a Aashiq n the same thing goes with lawyer y he would send her fiance to her Ex-husband n allow to live with him under one roof.. πŸ˜•
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Friends ,
Ishani as normal won't do that ... But this CV's are very creative a way different than normal people think.
I know they will separate Ishveer again what part Shikher will play in it is not sure.
I don't know if Ishani go away this time how RV going to cope with that 😭

Both our lead characters are two selfless people they will do anything for each other going to the extent of being crazy and we fans go mad with their actions .
We will start fighting with each other πŸ‘
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey reemz its not at all boring,, i m getting relief as i m scrolling down with ur points .. i wish CV's shud read ur post and dnt do the blunders like befr they did .. bcz i m also the one with the fear that ishani wil go.. bak to shikhar ( ye cv's drama drag karne k liy kuch bhi kar sktey hai)
nywy nice post bit relaxing .. thnx