Y wud Ishu go bak2 shikhar?!

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all, Im amazed n shocked2 c almost evry1 being damn damn upset wid d thought that Ishu myt go bak2 shikhar afta exposing ritika..

How cud she do dat!!

1) If she jus wants2 expose ritika, y wud she tink of gettin bak2 RV mansion n claimin her rights as his LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE? She cn jus do it frm shikhar's house wid his help n stop their marriage naa..

2) IF she has d idea of gettin bak2 d lawyer thn y wud she try2 behave intimately wid RV? As far as I know shez a girl wid high values!!

3) Wud any grl in her right mind tink of livin wid a man fr few months n romancing him wid d thought of marryin another man sometime later?! never..

4) Y wud she wanna leave d guy who has luvd her all his life n wanna get bak2 d guy who has been in luv jus fr a few days? If its bcuz of d promises she made2 lawyer, wot abt d promises she made2 RV durin d Karwa Chauth ep in her car?

5) Even her family members (baa) want her2 b happy wid RV so she cant assume dat her family members' happiness lies wid ishkar only!

6) Is shikhar that cruel to know dat IshVeer luv each other so much n even then separate them by blackmailing her of her promise2 him? As far as I know, hez not..

7) Remember how much she fought fr him durin d hate track.. RV ws a monster bak then bt she neva even demanded a sry frm him! Shez lyk dat! Blind in luv { hopefully! }

8) Wud any family accept dat if a daughter in law says she ll live wid a man fr some months n thn cum bak2 their son fr sure! In real world none wud!

9) Some feel she may get preggy wid ______ { I dnt even wanna say sum1 else' name here except RV } n so she wud get bak2 him! Till now she has maintained her dignity n she ws d one who who has seen all the "ill-effects" of gettin preggy b4 marriage.. so she wud neva do a thing as shez a woman wid dignity.. more or less none {grls, boys, trp audience} wud accept sucha blessed gift lyk a baby to b an obstacle fr true luv! {My mom wud personally go n burn matsh sets if sumthin lyk dis happens😆😆😉}

10) If v clearly notice it, evrytym she says dat she wants2 marry shikhar she always adds "my happiness doesnt matter" so dis clearly shows her happiness is ONLY wid RV n she DOESNT LIKE marryin shikhar!!

11) So if RV, shikhar, mehra family, parekh family and herself r all against ishkar marriage y wud she even think abt it?

PS CVS PLZ TAKE A LOOK AT DIS!! THNK U.. 😳😳

n sry fr d boring post 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with all your points
but still i am bit doubtful
well till she she knew of ritika true face
she was ready to marry shikhar
even after knowing the baby is not rvs
so what garrantee that even after all this
she will not walk off after exposing ritika ?
she had actually forgotten her promises to rv
the moment she had decided to marry lawyer
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: .chandni.

i agree with all your points

but still i am bit doubtful
well till she she knew of ritika true face
she was ready to marry shikhar
even after knowing the baby is not rvs
so what garrantee that even after all this
she will not walk off after exposing ritika ?
she had actually forgotten her promises to rv
the moment she had decided to marry lawyer

no deary.. she wont..

even d trp audience wont accept it!!

Many male members watch matsh nly cuz of RV.. They ll stop watchin if dis happens.. n lose trust in luv!!

Almost all grls n women {inc my mom} watch it fr RV!! They ll also stop watchin it then!!

EKta bein d producer of so many shows shud hv known dis by now, lookin@ d popularity of shakti growin enormously..

so jus chill sweety 🤗

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See Rebecca future ishveer baby is telling us d truth

Originally posted by: ram-0075

See Rebecca future ishveer baby is telling us d truth

MY GOODNESS!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

awww dis s chooo cweeet 😳😳😳

M blushing!! Our Ishveer future baby s damn cute ☺️☺️☺️☺️
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Idk what to say!! But i agree with chandini here!! Even after knowing RV still loves her and never moved on after she left him, she still decided to marry shikar juz for the sake of ritika?? Really?? And ya agree with one thing! ! Trp audience would never accept such crap whr ishani carrying shikar's baby!! Yuck!!
Me and my mom always cry whenever RV cries!! His one drop of tear makes us melt!! But when other males cry in the show we jus laugh coz we don't connect to that character! Its juz the way shakti portrays it makes us glued to the show and RV!!
Ya i hv cried for ishani once or twice when she completely broke down!! But RV'S one glare z enough to make us melt!!
For an instance, the accident wala scene!!
If they really plan to make that cross couple as a real couple then I would say that CVS r gona ruin their show wd their own hands!! No one z gona watch their melo drama as 90% of the fans won't feel the reality lyk they do with RV and ishveer!! Cross couple really looks fake whereas Ranveer and his love looks damn so real that we end up feeling for him!!

Um not gona trust these CVs unless they give me a written guarantee that they wl never ever pair up ishveer wd some random side characters

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Idk what to say!! But i agree with chandini here!! Even after knowing RV still loves her and never moved on after she left him, she still decided to marry shikar juz for the sake of ritika?? Really?? And ya agree with one thing! ! Trp audience would never accept such crap whr ishani carrying shikar's baby!! Yuck!!

Me and my mom always cry whenever RV cries!! His one drop of tear makes us melt!! But when other males cry in the show we jus laugh coz we don't connect to that character! Its juz the way shakti portrays it makes us glued to the show and RV!!
Ya i hv cried for ishani once or twice when she completely broke down!! But RV'S one glare z enough to make us melt!!
For an instance, the accident wala scene!!
If they really plan to make that cross couple as a real couple then I would say that CVS r gona ruin their show wd their own hands!! No one z gona watch their melo drama as 90% of the fans won't feel the reality lyk they do with RV and ishveer!! Cross couple really looks fake whereas Ranveer and his love looks damn so real that we end up feeling for him!!

Um not gona trust these CVs unless they give me a written guarantee that they wl never ever pair up ishveer wd some random side characters

exactly!!

d way shakti is growin popular wid each day. ekta must hv known dat evry1 watches matsh fr RV by now!!

so she ll neva eva pair up ishu wid other random side char..

chill dear 🤗
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good reasoning Rebecca! I just hope CVs hv such brains! and one more thing is our g8 Ishani! I don't trust her or her love! Shez pathetic in terms of the trust she has on Ranveer! She says mahan things but when it actually comes to the deed she will think Ranveer has done it... like the HP killing or Chirag killing! Even Chirag killing I can contemplate but not HP killing! If Ishani cud believe that RV cud do that, then she has absolutely ZERO trust in Ranveer!

But I agree we shud move on... Hopefully she has learnt from her mistakes!