Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
^Good to see you in a better mood today :) Lets all keep it like that. We are all for Ishveer so let's keep supporting them.

My guess is not till the week after next because the mandap drama will take a looong time!
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reemz ,
Thanks ... So I have a good chance of watching , because I don't want to miss the shock Ritz will get . Amba and Lakshmi too will be shocked . See whether laughing Buhda Kailash will open his mouth or not.

Hope not to miss it ..😃
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually there is no team Ishani ...those who bash Rv character also bash Ishani's character but .. we r tagged as Team ishani by those who love to cuddle Rv n kick Ishani .. at the end it is all hypocrisy and nothing else ...
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sana,
Where were you yesterday ?😉
You see we are the official Ishani team 😆
Feel bad yaar we got this dumb girl as the team 😆
But today I lost my interest to fight😉
It is fun in life I will never be her , let me enjoy every ones bashing at my post 😛
I really missed you Sana yesterday 😉
Actually Kailash is intelligent being Kailash could have helped me but by my character I can't be that . Sana congrats for being a patner in the team 😆
BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Rosh4rose

you are one of the finest member in this forum. I am so busy now a days so i cannot give much time.But must say one thing people say both the leads are fault and curse,bashing only Ishani.You live outside India and i also.So we dont mush know everything. In serials women are always sufferer and who enjoy this ? girls.So let them bashing Isani.You are Isani supporter ok then what problem.Its an open theard. So much target you why?We are also Ishveer fan.Its total a war zone.Leave it.In real life we have our own life.So dont much spoil your mood.
Rosh4rose thumbnail

BONNIE,
Thank you my dear. I was like Abhimanyu in Mahabharata yesterday , got bashed from every where !!!
That too speaking my mind after asking for it ... It was one way fun ... Quoted my posting in bold letters ... At the end I was confused whether I was an Ishveer fan or not .
Today I am fine ...
Thank you for your support and encouragement ... 😃
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
Where were you yesterday ?😉
You see we are the official Ishani team 😆
Feel bad yaar we got this dumb girl as the team 😆
But today I lost my interest to fight😉
It is fun in life I will never be her , let me enjoy every ones bashing at my post 😛
I really missed you Sana yesterday 😉
Actually Kailash is intelligent being Kailash could have helped me but by my character I can't be that . Sana congrats for being a patner in the team 😆

i am fed up with utter childish attitude of ppl on this forum yaar... if u bash Rv .. u r tag " negative" or their fav " team Ishani" ... what utter nonsense ... all i want to say to such ppl is " really ?" ... to bash ur fav character when cvs r hell bent to kill him is our right .. so u all keep on cribbing ... r basing will not stop if cvs keep on walking on the same road... beside u can give us all the titles .. we r lovers of ishveer n will talk about the script .. will speak about both its leading characters .. we can appreciate the script as well as point its weakness... u all seriously needs to stop these acts ... this forum is for all not only for u ... stop this nonsense
GamesOfLife thumbnail

BONNIE,
Thank you my dear. I was like Abhimanyu in Mahabharata yesterday , got bashed from every where !!!
That too speaking my mind after asking for it ... It was one way fun ... Quoted my posting in bold letters ... At the end I was confused whether I was an Ishveer fan or not .
Today I am fine ...
Thank you for your support and encouragement ... 😃

don't worry yaar they bash me on daily basis .. who cares .. let them ... their Psyche is if u don't agree with them then u r " negative " or team xyz .. this forum is for all ...but they think it is place for only them ..bash ishani n u will be their Queen ... but bash Rv and u will be their biggest enemy and the most negative person on the forum ... as i said fed up of these childish acts... which are against forum rule... i want to say many things to u all but forum " rules" don't allow it... so in the end just going o say ..as an ishveer fans we have right to analyze script n characters...but u don't have rights to make personal attacks on us ...😛
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sana ,
Thanks yaar ... I am fine with it
I will still tell what I feel .. Loved your response
It is a forum ... If they want to bash let them bash
At least some one there who is like me ... 😃
GamesOfLife thumbnail