Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

greeting buddies...

Well what to say...each has valid points...and each team are speaking for both that is ishveer...

I want to give you all a beautiful suggestion...why don't we be like these people who are in the show but are not in anybodies control...

RANVEER'S FATHER😳

SHIKHAR'S MUMMYπŸ˜•

SHIKHAR"S FATHER...again

🀣

Word Count: 0

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Superb post tashi. N i hv seen how plausibly u hv depicted prior ranveer's situation which is yet consistant. Hope to see ur more posts in forum.
Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi482

Can we please just stop this? It is actually beyond my understanding why after months of tolerating RaRi and Ishkar for months and we get news of Ishveer's approaching reunion people are still having their Team Ishaani v Team RV debates? How are we going to enjoy our leads together when we viewers are divided and fighting over whos right and wrong between them? They are both wrong but lets remain positive that they are on their way to redemption.

Another thing really bothering me is some people on her questioning why RV does not trust Ishaani right now, why he's not accepting her immediately? He isn't a puppet that he will go with what she says when she says it and she changes her statements quite frequently. In any relationship once trust is broken it can never be the same again
"We want the RV who could read her eyes before..." what fairy tale do some of you live in? How can he read her eyes when the Ishaani who once would hurt for him when Baa insulted his status is now herself calling him servant, drivers son n all that rubbish. I strongly believe despite his mistakes the ones who can still understand RV's character now are the ones who have always truly understood his character.
Those continuously bashing RV (so bored of this actually) act as if they would be so quick to forgive, forget and trust again after the person they loved more than anything treated them the way Ishaani has. Not many people ever remain the same once they've had their hearts broken let alone as many times as RV has. He said it himself if his heart broke once more it would stop beating completely. People change when they've been hurt badly! and RV is no exception! The man has been hurt continuously since the beginning of the show. only difference between then and now is that back then his heart was broken because he loved a girl he couldn't have, it wasn't Ishaani who hurt him, even if so it wasn't intentional so there was no reason for him to change but now he has been hurt by Ishaani and deliberately! (yes I know she had her reasons)
Anybody in his position would change, people go cold, numb, heartless when they get their hearts broken. Maybe some of you have never been hurt by someone you loved so cant put yourself in RV's shoes. On face value you cant bash RV for trusting Ritika over Ishaani, to him Ritika has proved her friendship again and again to him whereas Ishaani has shown mistrust (trusting Chirag over him regarding many things but specifically suspecting he killed her father) hurled all sorts of insults at him in recent months. Yes I know Rits was pretending to be good and Ishaani was also faking her hatred but HE DOESNT KNOW THAT!!
How can ppl easily forget Ishaani did the same thing with Chirag! she too trusted him blindly over RV and Chirag too was negative character just like Ri and RV hadn't even done anything for her not to trust him at that point whereas he actually has reasons not to trust her right now.
I've also seen comments mocking RV that all he knows to do is cry in some corner and Ishaani is the man of the relationship because she's doing what he hasn't done by claiming him as her husband. this is actually quite funny to me because I don't know anyone who would forcibly claim someone they knew and have been told numerous times doesn't love them but infact hates them.
True love is not about possession, yes RV could have claimed Ishaani as his wife but he cant force himself on her when she said she didn't want him. Ishaani is only going back to RV because she discovered Rits true colours, she's dangerous and claiming her rights as his wife is the only way she can protect RV. After her meeting with Rits questioning her baby's father, she was still going to marry Shikar despite knowing its not Rvs baby just coz of Ritika's emotional game. It was discovering Rits true colours that took her out of Mahan mode and to protective wife mode. Ishaani was never under any danger with Shikar so besides his love which was rejected RV had no reason to force himself on her claiming his rights as her husband. Despite what others will say but what RV did was the actual sacrifice, letting go of the one he loves by finally submitting those divorce papers. Ishaani's sacrifices had no basis but purely assumptions
Another thing Ishaani is secure in RVs love for her, she has seen his love and also heard him say how much he loves her many times so she can confidently claim her rights as his wife knowing fully well her husband truly loves her no matter how much he pretends (this isn't her 'reading his eyes' but she 100% knows for a fact he loves her coz he has said so). However, he doesn't have that assurance and security in her love for him, neither has she shown him nor has she told him. (to us viewers she has but to him she hasn't) I myself would be pretty sceptical if someone who's been telling me they hate me now suddenly claims they love me and even if he eventually believes her a part him will still feel slightly insecure that one day she may change her mind and say she hates him again.
Its like its different rules for Ishaani and different rules for RV. one emotional scene and people were quick to forgive Ishaani and forget the way shes played with RV's emotions in the last few months
and just because some viewers have forgiven her so quick they expect RV's character to do the same when out of nowhere shes telling she loves him after telling him she hates him for months.
To be clear I DONT condone some of the things RV has done neither do I agree with the way Ishaani handled things either coz all this did nothing but hurt both of them and butcher their characters however I just think despite this being just a show , to understand why some of us still understand and sympathise with RVs character you need to put yourself in his shoes. You too would certainly change if not worse after being hurt as much as he has. Emotional pain is the worst type of pain and it can take many years to heal.
I'm not commenting on Shikar or Ritika coz I don't care for either of them. What I do care about is minimising the negativity, stopping this RV v Ishaani debates, they have both equally made mistakes and both need redeeming. As a viewer I don't want to see any hatred, physical or verbal abuse but rather their trust being rebuilt and actually work together as a team to face adversities.
If anyone is going to justify their RV bashing on RV and Ritika sharing a bed, sorry but I wont be responding I'm just going to ignore those comments because ive seen this over and over and over and over again in every thread and quite frankly I'm bored of it other than that please feel free to comment. It shouldn't be Ishaani v RV or Team Ishaani viewers v Team RV viewers but should really be Team Ishveer viewers v CVs. They are the problem here ruining a beautiful story. I'm a viewer who just wants to see them together, whether they are fighting or loving eachother I don't care as long as they under one roof, one room as man and wife with no third parties I'm good with that.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tashi firstly I would like to congratulate you for your post as you have put out words so fastidiously and your writing has such finesse.Secondly do try and post more threads out here so that people who denigrate ranveer ( not rv) incessantly without any justification do try to pay heed to your posts and try to understand his perspective for his demeanour.Now coming to the point it's unnerving to see how people are making it to be a debate of ishaani vs ranveer after going through the sheer torture of rari and ishkar for a while as you have rightly said it.We need to enjoy ishveer for now rather doing infighting amongst ourselves when we know both are at fault.Regarding the trust factor people think that ranveer is inhuman when it comes to trust .They think is it easy to go through what ranveer has gone through in life with respect to his trust over ishaani.His trust has been broken a number of times by ishaani for whatever reasons and anyone in his situation wouldn't even think about trusting her though in his case he is still iffy whether to trust her or not.It's not easy to live after experiencing pains that ranveer has went through in his life and those who doubt his character with respect to him not trusting her I would like to say to them it's easy for us to pass such comments as we know ishaani's truth but since ranveer doesn't have any inkling about this so it's unfathomable that he should trust her and understand her feelings for him.Regarding forcing his claim on ishaani you are bang on how can he force her to be with him when she has made him believe that neither she loves him nor she wants him in her life.And the feeling of trust is realized only through one's actions that too over a period of time which we haven't seen as much from her side as much as from him.And one more point it's easy to live your life knowing that the person for whom you've made sacrifices loves you to the core while in rv's case he is still unaware of ishaani's true feelings for him.Lastly I am not in either of the team as the only team I egg on for is 'TEAM ISHVEER' PERIOD
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nowhere in my post did I generalise, I never said ALL people voicing their opinion on Ishaani are blind to RV's pain hence why I said "some" and I have seen people who continuously bash RV and mock his pain. There are some who sympathise with his pain one day then next day bash his character. As a viewer who understands his character and his pain there should be some sort of consistency there unless the track is such where his behaviour is unacceptable e.g the hate track

Tashi,

I understand the negativity point of view you stated... The forum has definitely become a bit negative which even I don't like at all. 😭..
See Only and only one thing is there which binds us altogether and that is MATSH... The atmosphere here is negative because the story line is negative... There are controversial topics because the story itself is controversial ... Just like you said that there have been posts where people have bashed and mocked at RV, similarly there have been posts which have bashed and mocked at Ishaani very hard...

You know actually there are two types of posts on this forum :-

Post 1:- Which bashes Ishani and then at the end says that both are wrong.. πŸ˜†

Post 2 :- Which bashes RV and at the end says both are wrong... πŸ˜†

Sometimes I feel just like RV and Ishaani, either all of us are right or all of us are wrong... πŸ˜†
tashi482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Tashi firstly I would like to congratulate you for your post as you have put out words so fastidiously and your writing has such finesse.Secondly do try and post more threads out here so that people who denigrate ranveer ( not rv) incessantly without any justification do try to pay heed to your posts and try to understand his perspective for his demeanour.Now coming to the point it's unnerving to see how people are making it to be a debate of ishaani vs ranveer after going through the sheer torture of rari and ishkar for a while as you have rightly said it.We need to enjoy ishveer for now rather doing infighting amongst ourselves when we know both are at fault.Regarding the trust factor people think that ranveer is inhuman when it comes to trust .They think is it easy to go through what ranveer has gone through in life with respect to his trust over ishaani.His trust has been broken a number of times by ishaani for whatever reasons and anyone in his situation wouldn't even think about trusting her though in his case he is still iffy whether to trust her or not.It's not easy to live after experiencing pains that ranveer has went through in his life and those who doubt his character with respect to him not trusting her I would like to say to them it's easy for us to pass such comments as we know ishaani's truth but since ranveer doesn't have any inkling about this so it's unfathomable that he should trust her and understand her feelings for him.Regarding forcing his claim on ishaani you are bang on how can he force her to be with him when she has made him believe that neither she loves him nor she wants him in her life.And the feeling of trust is realized only through one's actions that too over a period of time which we haven't seen as much from her side as much as from him.And one more point it's easy to live your life knowing that the person for whom you've made sacrifices loves you to the core while in rv's case he is still unaware of ishaani's true feelings for him.Lastly I am not in either of the team as the only team I egg on for is 'TEAM ISHVEER' PERIOD

Exactly!!! Not much I can add, whatever I may have missed out you said it all! Team Ishveer is all that matters πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tashi482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Tashi,

I understand the negativity point of view you stated... The forum has definitely become a bit negative which even I don't like at all. 😭..
See Only and only one thing is there which binds us altogether and that is MATSH... The atmosphere here is negative because the story line is negative... There are controversial topics because the story itself is controversial ... Just like you said that there have been posts where people have bashed and mocked at RV, similarly there have been posts which have bashed and mocked at Ishaani very hard...

You know actually there are two types of posts on this forum :-

Post 1:- Which bashes Ishani and then at the end says that both are wrong.. πŸ˜†

Post 2 :- Which bashes RV and at the end says both are wrong... πŸ˜†

Sometimes I feel just like RV and Ishaani, either all of us are right or all of us are wrong... πŸ˜†

You are very right actually, I guess when leads are together we viewers are also united as "Team Ishveer" but moment they separate theres also a division among viewers on who wronged who the mostπŸ˜† The whole point of my post was not to bash Ishaani at all but just to point out that its easier to understand Ranveer's character when u put yourself in his shoes.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

some people "love" RV only when he is chasing after Ishaani like a dog on a leash no matter how she treats him. Then if anyone defends him then they're condoning his mistakes. Theres a big difference between defending someone while being ignorant to their mistakes thinking they can do no wrong and defending someone but also acknowledging that yes they have made mistakes and behaved in unacceptable way. However, they can still be redeemed coz you understand why they behaved the way they have.

exactly my point
as long as he always follows ishaani
always obeys her orders
always is like her servant
people will love him
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ None of them is completely right or wrong!Both have been foolish and need redeeming.And honestly speaking only they can redeem each other!πŸ˜ƒ
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .chandni.

exactly my point
as long as he always follows ishaani
always obeys her orders
always is like her servant
people will love him

RV killing Ishani??😲 Someone here actually believes RV can kill Ishani based on one spoiler??😲 That is hilarious dude!🀣 That guy can't even live without her!Woh jaake kyu usko maarega?πŸ˜† Sochkar baat kiya karo!πŸ˜†
tashi482 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

RV killing Ishani??😲 Someone here actually believes RV can kill Ishani based on one spoiler??😲 That is hilarious dude!🀣 That guy can't even live without her!Woh jaake kyu usko maarega?πŸ˜† Sochkar baat kiya karo!πŸ˜†

...I was just as shocked as you are to be honest that someone would really believe thatπŸ˜•