Siri5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice post!!
I didn't notice serious debate going on..Did I miss something in the forum??😊
Adiza. thumbnail
what shoud I say about this post now? Your post was amazing and yes v shud b happy with the fact dat atlast rv n ishani will b staying under the same roof.
Siri5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am thinking what to say
May be RV is correct ... It is up to you to decide ...first phase he let Ishani walk over him thinking he is unreachable for him . Then he had to admit his love ..he got tortured by Ishani's family .
He came back after all humiliation ... Then Ishani too started humiliating him joking with Chirkutt ... They got married . Every one enjoyed like a new heavenly love opened then . After that paranoid character of Ishani started .., she went Chirags house that Karwachod night . RV believed seeing photos ,... They were lovers too. Naturally he believed .
RV was perfect up to that point .., the hate track begun withRV's down fall as a character
I will say that
RV's ACTs DURING HATE TRACK was not less than a monster then he proclaimed about his love and cried on Ritz lap . In a way Ritika is better for RV ... They understand each other very well.
At last hate track was over ...what followed that was even worse.
Ishani started it I agree but what ever reason he gave away his matrimonial room to Ritika that too without marriage is wrong.IT IS WRONG there were many other ways to help your friend ...
His towel dance , hamara bacha , loo there are so many to count .
Ishani called him driver and servant so what? he was one, driver is a job and servant is also not bad .
Is there any thing RV didn't call her he called her Thief , characterless , gold digger .. I can't even remember . There is Shiker who believes Ishani didn't kill any one and he didn't beleve she is a thief either . I know RV is badly hurt that dosent give freedom for him to insult Ishani that way. I lost hope on both characters I feel even Ishveer's charm is lost I didn't feel any thing great about the haldi sequence either . It lost the earlier charm.
Look at the spoiler ... His hands are on her neck it look like he is threatening her . That woman is injured and a bandage is there on her head still he does that ... If it is really strangling I will wait to see how many more RV praises will follow... No given reason any man can do that to his wife ... If we see nothing wrong in it then there is no point of our education and culture . We must voice out let the episode come out . If it is next Inwont watch it since I will be away ... So see what happens .
It is not about RV team or Ishani Team I just see the characters that is why I don't hate Shiker like many others...
See girls what I am trying to convey is this reunion drama is a fake ... Don't over enjoy ... CVs will throw even worse thing on fans later ... It has been like that . RV, ish , Ritz and SM all are mere characters . CVs are only interested in pure money and popularity the serial bringing for them. They already butchered almost every one except Prathik . So please don't start enjoying too much there are even more heart attacks to follow this . They will do any thing for TRP

Nice post Rosh.. can't agree more..for creatives,trps matters!!
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika510

Nice post!!

I didn't notice serious debate going on..Did I miss something in the forum??😊

I too thought it ended until I saw it again yesterday after the recent spoilers and its always the same people saying the same damn thing *yawns*
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am thinking what to say
May be RV is correct ... It is up to you to decide ...first phase he let Ishani walk over him thinking he is unreachable for him . Then he had to admit his love ..he got tortured by Ishani's family .
He came back after all humiliation ... Then Ishani too started humiliating him joking with Chirkutt ... They got married . Every one enjoyed like a new heavenly love opened then . After that paranoid character of Ishani started .., she went Chirags house that Karwachod night . RV believed seeing photos ,... They were lovers too. Naturally he believed .
RV was perfect up to that point .., the hate track begun withRV's down fall as a character
I will say that
RV's ACTs DURING HATE TRACK was not less than a monster then he proclaimed about his love and cried on Ritz lap . In a way Ritika is better for RV ... They understand each other very well.
At last hate track was over ...what followed that was even worse.
Ishani started it I agree but what ever reason he gave away his matrimonial room to Ritika that too without marriage is wrong.IT IS WRONG there were many other ways to help your friend ...
His towel dance , hamara bacha , loo there are so many to count .
Ishani called him driver and servant so what? he was one, driver is a job and servant is also not bad .
Is there any thing RV didn't call her he called her Thief , characterless , gold digger .. I can't even remember . There is Shiker who believes Ishani didn't kill any one and he didn't beleve she is a thief either . I know RV is badly hurt that dosent give freedom for him to insult Ishani that way. I lost hope on both characters I feel even Ishveer's charm is lost I didn't feel any thing great about the haldi sequence either . It lost the earlier charm.
Look at the spoiler ... His hands are on her neck it look like he is threatening her . That woman is injured and a bandage is there on her head still he does that ... If it is really strangling I will wait to see how many more RV praises will follow... No given reason any man can do that to his wife ... If we see nothing wrong in it then there is no point of our education and culture . We must voice out let the episode come out . If it is next Inwont watch it since I will be away ... So see what happens .
It is not about RV team or Ishani Team I just see the characters that is why I don't hate Shiker like many others...
See girls what I am trying to convey is this reunion drama is a fake ... Don't over enjoy ... CVs will throw even worse thing on fans later ... It has been like that . RV, ish , Ritz and SM all are mere characters . CVs are only interested in pure money and popularity the serial bringing for them. They already butchered almost every one except Prathik . So please don't start enjoying too much there are even more heart attacks to follow this . They will do any thing for TRP

I wasn't going to respond to this but I don't get how you came to the conclusion he is trying to kill her from one mere picture? Even the hate track that you cant seem to let go and leave in the past, RV never tried to kill her and during that track he was at his worst. When the story is moving forward why do you keep bringing up past tracks, Your opinion is yours and you have right to express it but if you don't want to be positive about the coming track then can you at least allow others to hope and keep their positivity. Thank you
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi482

You're welcome😊 I was getting annoyed with the negativity despite receiving the greatest news we have heard in months! Some people misinterpret understanding RV's character therefore naturally sympathise with him for condoning the mistakes he has done which is not true. To understand RV's character better you have to put yourself in his shoes.

so true 😊😊
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tashi482

I wasn't going to respond to this but I don't get how you came to the conclusion he is trying to kill her from one mere picture? Even the hate track that you cant seem to let go and leave in the past, RV never tried to kill her and during that track he was at his worst. When the story is moving forward why do you keep bringing up past tracks, Your opinion is yours and you have right to express it but if you don't want to be positive about the coming track then can you at least allow others to hope and keep their positivity. Thank you

u really express yourself so well
u r one of the few who really understand rv
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my God tashi 482 ,
What I am trying to tell is he is threatening her of some thing . He won't kill her but it is a very bad thing for any one to keep hand on neck in such a way.
See CV are going to show RV even worse than hate track I have the feeling . They are destroying RV slowly if we don't protest and say they will continue it .
Ishweer surely loosing charm ... These people only crave for TRP
Cool down CVs are planning some thing really bad ... Don't start celebrating just wait and watch. Merely keeping his hand on the neck of an injured woman says that he is going to be a monster like hate track . They are brining it back for higher TRP.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

See they will continue it thinking people enjoy it . I don't enjoy it is making me wonder what am I watching . RV is not a bad character but CVs are destroying the dignity of the character .
That is what I mean any way this story every day looking more and more pathetic for me .