Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nebuna

I cant believe this crap ,were we watching the same show ...ishani was dumb and she will remain so but ranveer is busy serving his ego.

Nebuna...they are paving way for Ishkar...this is what i have deduced...for that Ranveer's character dumb down is necessary...while the other one is shown as mahaan...
And ofcourse...the female lead can't be ever wrong in Ek dramas...she has reasons to do everything and is justified...if not...they will make it justified through this crap...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

I cant believe this crap ,were we watching the same show ...ishani was dumb and she will remain so but ranveer is busy serving his ego.

Ishaani is one of the weakest female lead character I ever came across and RanVeer's character seems like CV's are not ready to redeem him and continue with butchering until or unless all people start hating him..
And don't know y v r still stick to this show, in the hope of positivity..
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

what does he mean he will allow her to go back to rv ?

he DOES NOT OWN her

Well said..Ria..👏👏

So this means RV runs away from Ishaani for the promises he made to Rithika n here after exposing Rithika, Ishaani goes back to Shikar as she promises him that she will come back after saving RV from Rithika...😡😡

n we r day dreaming of acche din(IshVeer Reunion) like stupids..😡
Edited by nidhialapati - 9 years ago
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So basically no need to watch the upcoming track. I was hoping against hope because of my fellow Ishveerians and Ishveer coz I love them. Nothing else to comment. I suggested way back to end the serial because when once Ekta separates the leads, its almost impossible that they unite again. Just to run her show for indefinite time period, she brings all the expected twists and turns. Its boring now.
The actors definitely enjoy because they are doing it for the first time. Somehow I always felt that they are promoting ritika and shikar more than the leads. Let the cast enjoy and I enjoy the forum.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Nebuna...they are paving way for Ishkar...this is what i have deduced...for that Ranveer's character dumb down is necessary...while the other one is shown as mahaan...
And ofcourse...the female lead can't be ever wrong in Ek dramas...she has reasons to do everything and is justified...if not...they will make it justified through this crap...

Let them move on with ishkar cause the show has already gone to the dogs ...

Ranveer is showing no signs of understanding ishani.Ishani is wrond and she is regretting isnt it the reason she is stopping and getting back to ranveer.What is ranveer doing in this relationship he is waiting for things to fall in place without working for it.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Ishaani is one of the weakest female lead character I ever came across and RanVeer's character seems like CV's are not ready to redeem him and continue with butchering until or unless all people start hating him..
And don't know y v r still stick to this show, in the hope of positivity..

Ranveer is busy serving his ego,he never opted once to dig out her behavior or learn through her conflicts but he is still stuck with his hate ..

I have already stopped watching this show and dont forget the drag to the said twists ,there will be none to watch their twists but the actors can watch and enjoy.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nidhialapati

Well said..Ria..👏👏

So this means RV runs away from Ishaani for the promises he made to Rithika n here after exposing Rithika, Ishaani goes back to Shikar as she promises him that she will come back after saving RV from Rithika...😡😡

n we r day dreaming of acche din(IshVeer Reunion) like stupids..😡

now trps also will run away from the show
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strings123

So basically no need to watch the upcoming track. I was hoping against hope because of my fellow Ishveerians and Ishveer coz I love them. Nothing else to comment. I suggested way back to end the serial because when once Ekta separates the leads, its almost impossible that they unite again. Just to run her show for indefinite time period, she brings all the expected twists and turns. Its boring now.

The actors definitely enjoy because they are doing it for the first time. Somehow I always felt that they are promoting ritika and shikar more than the leads. Let the cast enjoy and I enjoy the forum.

Agree, I too was hoping and hoping because of IshVeerians and IshVeer but there is nothing left in this show..
From the beginning of this track I too saying this that they are focusing on Shitika more rather than IshVeer..
shubhi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs does renveer has any role in the upcomming track 😡