UMeTV /SBS 'RV kyun bhaga Ishaani sey ?'

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

UMeTV
promo showed Ishveer in SR room
As Ishaani refuses to give the keys RV jumps out of the room thru the window and walks off !!

The reporter says that Ishveer are locked up in a suhaag raat room but they are not romancing but having heated argument
RV wants the keys to the door but Ishaani refuses to give him
RV finally jumps out thru the window and walks off
Ishaani is wearing blue T shirt ,pink salwaar (night dress) and RV is still dressed as groom

BG song plays "subhaan allah kya ho raha hai ... Peheli dafa ..."

The room is decorated with flowers, candles, and dimmed fairy lights , and Ishveer are together and the door is locked , this is such a romantic environment , but there is no romance !!
Ishveer are having serious argument and RV gets so frustrated that at one moment he is seen grabbing Ishaani's neck angrily , threatening to strangulate her
But ishaani remains unaffected and watches with surprised amusement as RV climbs out thru the window

Ishveer are seen offscreen IV that Shakti says RV loves ishaani deep in his heart but he is bound by promises he has given to Ritika and so he is morally bound to go back to Ritika

RV says jokingly that " ki main kissi tarah jaan bachake. Izzat bachake bhaaga " He is scared of ishaani

RV says that the room was decorated for RaRi suhaag rat but ishaani was found occupying that room forcibly and she has locked herself with Rv and he gets annoyed
Ishaani says she has seen the real churail avtaar of Ritika (laughs) clarifies that in real life ritika is very good friend but in the show she is a dangerous vamp and Ishaani loves RV very much and wants to protect RV from that danger that is threatening his life ,soon it will be revealed in the show by Ishaani about how many murders Ri had done ,what was her real face !!!

RV says that he had thought of his future stress free life with Ritika but ishaani has returned and brought the turmoil back into his life

BG song plays "taubaa.. I don't know what to do ..."

Reporter sys that she has suffered memory loss and she needs to be taken care of , and thos sceme os shot while she is shown to suffer Memory loss

Reporter asks Ishaani how will she manage with this hatred filled Avtaar of RV ??
Ishaani says that earlier too she had faced his angry mode and she had seduced him into saying ILU and so she is prepared to tackle him this time too and she will do some thing or the other to make him say ILU again

Reporter says lets hope Ishveer soon reunite as one

Embedded image permalink

SBS " Locha E ulfat ho gaya , RV bhaag gaya !!

promo showed the same >> RV escaping from Sr room thru the window

the same video was shown on SBS as UMe TV

offscreen RV accuses Ishaani of being the looteri dulhan , she loots his heart and smashed it into pieces choor choor kar diya ,

Ishaani says RV is like an innocent bhola bhala bachcha , he does not know what the scheming RI has planned against RV so she is here to protect him

'RV reminds Ishaani that some one is waiting fr her , Ishaani replies she loved RV , looks at him and confronts him
RV says she had returned into my life upsde down sab kuch chakna choor karney ke liye

rest was same as UMeTV

Editing to add ...in one of the segt Shikhar mentioned that he will hand over ishaai to RV and RV will later hand over ishaani to shikhar
He laughed that they were playing a ping pong ball with ishaani ...laughs ...
I wonder what he meant 😕 😕

Adding VU soon
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

promo showed Ishveer in SR room

As Ishaani refuses to give the keys RV jumps out of the room thru the window and walks off !!

Hey Suta it's the same segment the video link to which was shared by Reemz on her thread yesterday.Btw thanks for sharing.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Suta,
It is symbolic my dear friend
It is the CVs showing their creativity
They are asking us to escape without watching the show
I am addicted now so normal door escape is impossible
I am searching for a window to escape , like Dikhera I hope to find one
I am unable understand what they are throwing at us now
I am waiting to watch full madness to reveal ... Your updates are very helpful dear
Slowly I started skipping episodes without watching it.. Looking for window to escape
On a serous note where did RV go to his friend cum master Ritz or mummy maids room
Oh meri baby .., you are so scared ... Running to your mummy or tummy ..ha..ha..ha

😡
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs sutapa<3. Ek e sentence want to say this is golmal hai bhai saab golmal hai!!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Hey Suta it's the same segment the video link to which was shared by Reemz on her thread yesterday.Btw thanks for sharing.

yeah I thought UMeTV would show something different but they showed mostly the same thing 😆😆
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Suta,
It is symbolic my dear friend
It is the CVs showing their creativity
They are asking us to escape without watching the show
I am addicted now so normal door escape is impossible
I am searching for a window to escape , like Dikhera I hope to find one
I am unable understand what they are throwing at us now
I am waiting to watch full madness to reveal ... Your updates are very helpful dear
Slowly I started skipping episodes without watching it.. Looking for window to escape
On a serous note where did RV go to his friend cum master Ritz or mummy maids room
Oh meri baby .., you are so scared ... Running to your mummy or tummy ..ha..ha..ha

RV was scared Ishaani might have their much awaited SR in her condition of memory loss
😆😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Tfs sutapa<3. Ek e sentence want to say this is golmal hai bhai saab golmal hai!!!

Nabs ?? what happend to the stab wound in the belly ?? disappeared ?? 😲
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ishani why can't you leave that man of yours ?
He is looking for a peaceful life with Ritika ?
Ritika once she is on to some one she will really do any thing 👏
Not like brainless Ishani sacrificing queen. 😉
Ritika promised her baby she won't harm RV
She might even protect him completely she can take care of his business also
That is what RaRi wants ... What Ishani ... He forgot that he is married to you
He wants to keep his promise to Ritz whiat about his marriage promise is to his wife 😆
He wants to be with Ishani only in his dreams real life e wants Ritika and love baby of Chirkutt
See Chirkut you are realy his tenth planet and there is no doubt about it even after your untimely demise
Your sperm did the impossible work for you
Wish all the best RV Dikhera live with Ritz she is super killer woman , whom you lost spine and brain
Wish you all the best Ishani for the rain you got back at Ritz mercy after attack on you
Wish you all the best my dear Ritz you my dear killer lover for extending your legacy of killing but next time let it be Amba or hai..hai.. Lakshmi
Wish you all the best Shiker slwoly you are becoming a hero ..only to turn a bad boy late still I like you a lot now
Wish you all the best for my self and fans,the torture is going to continue in the form of TRP

Sutapasima thumbnail

I think all the predicton about RV knowing about her fake memory loss might be true 😉
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ishani why can't you leave that man of yours ?
He is looking for a peaceful life with Ritika ?
Ritika once she is on to some one she will really do any thing 👏
Not like brainless Ishani sacrificing queen. 😉
Ritika promised her baby she won't harm RV
She might even protect him completely she can take care of his business also
That is what RaRi wants ... What Ishani ... He forgot that he is married to you
He wants to keep his promise to Ritz whiat about his marriage promise is to his wife 😆
He wants to be with Ishani only in his dreams real life e wants Ritika and love baby of Chirkutt
See Chirkut you are realy his tenth planet and there is no doubt about it even after your untimely demise
Your sperm did the impossible work for you
Wish all the best RV Dikhera live with Ritz she is super killer woman , whom you lost spine and brain
Wish you all the best Ishani for the rain you got back at Ritz mercy after attack on you
Wish you all the best my dear Ritz you my dear killer lover for extending your legacy of killing but next time let it be Amba or hai..hai.. Lakshmi
Wish you all the best Shiker slwoly you are becoming a hero ..only to turn a bad boy late still I like you a lot now
Wish you all the best for my self and fans,the torture is going to continue in the form of TRP

hope you get your share of happiness too Rose 😊