Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

For zayalove (alina) :

When you write your stories about ZaYa, do you always just imagine Zain and Aaliya only? Is it not that sometimes you imagine someone else? For example, from some other show? Or someone in reality? Anybody besides Harshad and Preetika?

Just a thought.

Answer soon :)

Tbh tanii i dont think about anyone while writing if i started thinking abt any person i will never be able to write it ...

But if i m not writing i do think about how i will write my new chapter keeping mom dad infront of me ...because to me their love story is very very dramatic
.thats my answer
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

To Alina ( Zayalove )

What u spires u write ?? And yes I heard writing helps u come out of fatigue, stress. Is it true ??

Is really writing a stress buster to u ??

U r works are cute, enjoyable , lovable 😳

Yes u heard it write writing helps u come out of fatigue n stress ..

And yes when ever i m.tensed or sad or angry ..the thing is i dont know to show any of these emotions ..specially my anger ...

But when i start writing on the memos of my phone it really help me fight all these emotions n i really enjoy doing it
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'd like to ask a question from Madhu, again :

Madhu, whenever you write something, you put a lot of emotions into it. Like, you make us cry whenever we read your works. That, my friend, is a symptom of becoming a flawless writer. Only a few writers here are able to bring tears in the reader's eyes, counting me in, of course :p. What makes you write such inspiring, sad but emotional stories? Cause I completely adore them.

Please do reply. :)
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Tbh tanii i dont think about anyone while writing if i started thinking abt any person i will never be able to write it ...

But if i m not writing i do think about how i will write my new chapter keeping mom dad infront of me ...because to me their love story is very very dramatic
.thats my answer

Oh, that seems nice.

Aww, your parents' love story.
That's the cutest thing I've evr heard. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for answering. 😳
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'd like to ask a question from Madhu, again :

Madhu, whenever you write something, you put a lot of emotions into it. Like, you make us cry whenever we read your works. That, my friend, is a symptom of becoming a flawless writer. Only a few writers here are able to bring tears in the reader's eyes, counting me in, of course :p. What makes you write such inspiring, sad but emotional stories? Cause I completely adore them.

Please do reply. :)

U made me sit on the tall tree, I'm scared . Flawless writer😲 I wish I one day turn into what u said .

Hehehe u forgot , my title, Emotional atyachaar !! I'm born nuts and I carry huge salty brine with me , I cry often and I make others cry . And that's how I pen such stuff. πŸ˜†
cupcaked thumbnail

U made me sit on the tall tree, I'm scared . Flawless writer😲 I wish I one day turn into what u said .

Hehehe u forgot , my title, Emotional atyachaar !! I'm born nuts and I carry huge salty brine with me , I cry often and I make others cry . And that's how I pen such stuff. πŸ˜†

Aw , you don't like compliments? πŸ˜ƒ

It was not a compliment. It was truth.
You DO rock Madhu! πŸ˜‰

Why? What emotional atyachar?
Make other people cry. Don't cry urself. 😭

Tension lene ka nahi dene ka. πŸ˜›
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Aw , you don't like compliments? πŸ˜ƒ

It was not a compliment. It was truth.
You DO rock Madhu! πŸ˜‰

Why? What emotional atyachar?
Make other people cry. Don't cry urself. 😭

Tension lene ka nahi dene ka. πŸ˜›

Hey u forgot , u got Zain of forum title and I got Emotional atyachaar of forum. That's what I said.
cupcaked thumbnail

Hey u forgot , u got Zain of forum title and I got Emotional atyachaar of forum. That's what I said.

Ooh, ya. My bad. πŸ˜†

Kya din the woh.
Good days. πŸ˜ƒ
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

.thats my answer

muje iska ans pata tha. :)