If It Wasn't You - IshVeer Os [AU]

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi people. 😃

I am new here. Those from Beintehaa Forum might recognize me fairly quick. I am Tanya. Tani for short. I thought of doing an OS on IshVeer. So here it goes.

WARNING : Before you proceed to the OS, please note that this has nothing to do with the show. This is purely my story with just the characters named Ishaani and Ranveer. Hope you all don't mind. Please do not read if you don't like it.

-------

If It Wasn't You

I had been her friend for almost since we came to college. She always was so self-made. She didn't ask anybody for help, for anything. She never went on dates, never got involved in the activities. I was scared for her. I was scared that she might drown into misery. But that was all until she met him. But see the conspiracy, she faced her misfortune immediately after. I was relieved she had him. She had him by her side, so I didn't need to worry. I was still scared for her, but it had lessened.

"Ishaani!" Ishaani Parekh was my bestie. We became best friends when we are freshers. I had mulitple boyfriends and arranged her blind dates with their friends, but she turned everyone down. She liked to be alone.

"Take her to the hospital!" That day, I had faced my biggest fear. My friend, my soul, Ishaani, lay there lifeless in front of a jerk's car. People gathered around her and some called 911 and others helped her up. I stood there, stationary. I wanted to move. I wanted to run there and help her. I wanted to go there for her. But I heaved a sigh as he arrived. Ranveer.

"You jerk! Get out of the car! How dare you?" He clasped the man's collar who had hit Ishaani.

"Sorry dude. Chillax. She's not that hurt." Clearly, the guy was drunk.

"She is not hurt? Oh no, she isn't. But there's someone whose gonna be hurt!" Before Ranveer could hit the guy and beat the hell out of him, Ishaani shouted.

"Ranveer!" He turned back to ran to her, leaving the man's collar.

"Yeah, I am right here. Nothing will happen to you. The ambulance is on it's way. They'll be here any minute and we'll take you to the hospital, okay?" She nodded, "Now, I want you to stay with me."

"Ranveer." She felt her eyes closing. Ranveer panicked, everyone did. I still was stationary. What do I do? She slowly started drooping.

"No! Ishaani, no! You can't do this to me! No! Please! No! Don't leave me, Ishaani! Ishaaniii!" The shouts, the shakes, all for nothing. Ishaani Parekh drooped her eyes, sending herself to a world obvilion to us.

That was the last I saw of her. Since then, I couldn't make myself visit her. Today I decided to meet her. It's been 3 months since that accident. I contacted Ranveer, he says that she misses me and wants me to come back. But how can I? She is still in the hospital, because of me. I'll never be able to forget myself.

Flashback

"Let's do shopping!" I exclaim. I am so excited for this.

"Nope. I am too tired. Sorry. I can't today."

"Come on, Ishaani, let's go buy you some hot dresses for your boyfriend." I smirk at her. She smiles and looks away.

"Not my boyfriend."

"OH MY GOD! THE Ishaani Parekh is blushing! OMG! Am I imagining this or for reals my too good girl is blushing?"

"You! Shut up, I'll go shopping."

"Good girl. Come." I walk up to a shop and look the jewelleries. Hey,this is a cute one. I turn around for Ishaani to look at it when I witness what I wish wasn't happening. A car comes on full speed.

"Ishaani!" Too late. My best friend lays lifeless.

"Take her to the hospital!" A guy shouts. I close my eyes. I can't move. Hell, I'm numb. I can't move. If only I hadn't left her alone, if only I hadn't asked her to come shopping. She'd be safe. We'd both be back at the hostel, but I had to.

"Hello?" I hear her voice. She seems weak.

"Ishaani?" I try to compress my tears. "How are you?"

"I'm grand. What happened to you? Come back, please. I can't be without you. Besides, Ranveer's talked to the doctor. They're discharging me this weekend. I jsut have to spend one more week in this dreaded hospital, then I'm free! We can go shopping then!"

"Ishaani," I sigh. Shopping. That word itself made me cry.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." She sighs, too," It's not your fault. Let it go, dear. We are best friends. We do mistakes and we are supposed to face them together. It's not your fault! Ranveer tried too, still you didn't understand. Please come back."

"Ishaani?" I hear Ranveer's voice.

"Just a minute, I am talking to her." She turns back to the phone, "Yes? Where were we?"

"You should go. Ishaani. I'll talk to you later."

"No, we just started. There's a whole lot of things I want to share with you."

"I am coming." I smile.

"WHAT? OH MY GOD! Oh my god!"

"90% off sale you found somewhere girls?" Ranveer says, totally amused by Ishaani's reaction.

"Shut the hell up, Ranveer! She's coming! DISHA's coming!"

"I'll catch a flight tomorrow and will be there in no time."

"Can't wait."

"Neither can I. Bye, dear."

"Bye, Disha."

TO BE CONTINUED ... 😃

Please leave your precious comments below. I'll need them to continue this OS. This is divided in two parts so I hope you don't mind. I hope you liked it, too. This is not exactly IshVeer, but you just wait and watch. IshVeer are on the way.

Thanks a lot for reading. 😃

-Tani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey..Tanya.. first of all welcome to this Aashiqui forum...😃
This Os is so fresh & interesting.⭐️...& i would love to read it's second part too...Do come up with the next one soon...😃
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Hey..Tanya.. first of all welcome to this Aashiqui forum...😃
This Os is so fresh & interesting.⭐️...& i would love to read it's second part too...Do come up with the next one soon...😃

Thanks for the welcome :)

Really? I'm glad you like it.
I will cont really soon for sure ;)
1039235 thumbnail
Hi, welcome to MATSH forum..
Like ur story, nicely written..
Do update the next chapter soon :)
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi welcome to MATSH forum 😃