Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Exactly RTPMS,

If they keep on killing RV's character they can go for Ishkar... Second marriage, third marriage and go on and go on... EK's favourite...

I won't be watching this show at all if they go for RaRi or Ishkar at any point of time...

RaRi ain't happening...that boat has sailed...
Ishkar...more and more chances of happening...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
1039235 thumbnail

fan.matsh,

I am saying the same thing... RV won't strangulate Ishaani ever in his life... But then he is just a character written by our CVs... These things are just the tricks of Balaji... They will show RV as negative then more negative to the extent that people start liking the parallel lead...

They have done thins in their other shows as well... See I am also against many of RV's actions but I don't want either RaRii or Ishkar...

If they will continue with this rubbish people will quit it.. Shikhar cannot easily take RanVeer's place.. he is not Ronit Roy and nor Shakti is Cezzane Khan..
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

fan.matsh,

I am saying the same thing... RV won't strangulate Ishaani ever in his life... But then he is just a character written by our CVs... These things are just the tricks of Balaji... They will show RV as negative then more negative to the extent that people start liking the parallel lead...

They have done thins in their other shows as well... See I am also against many of RV's actions but I don't want either Ra
Rii or Ishkar...

yes LIF this is stupid! just bcoz they hv a big name as parallel lead they shudnt change the original storyline! n make it shikhars aashiqui! I so hate rari n ishkar... rari is anyway going to go away bcoz ri is -ve. but shikhar n his mahanta is giving me jitters!
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

From a writers POV, it's quite simple. You show Ranveer happily accepting Ishani then there is no story left.

From Ranveer's POV, he can't trust her just like that. She's actually faking a memory loss which Ranveer doesn't believe (as of now). I'm not defending him but I think any normal person would find her behaviour strange. First she loves him, then hates him, then hates on him more and all of a sudden she wants to be back in his life. It is a bit difficult to digest.

Do not expect anything easy with these 2!

exactly Reemz 🤗

D female dumbo decided2 move on fr shikhar and ritika !! 🤣🤣

Dis male dumbo is "tryin" to move on fr ritika and amba!! 🤣
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Exactly, and the upcoming track will also be like Valentine episodes IshVeer in the promo, in the precap but the episode will be fill with 85% of extras and cross couples and than they will say people don't watch when IshVeer are closer..

RTPMS,

You know that is the reason why I am always doubtful about the upcoming track... See we are expecting Ishaani to pacify Ranveer about her love, IshVeer scenes, Ranveer's realization of Ri truth...

And I doubt that they will be showing Ra sympathising with Ri, trusting Ritika, Ishani loosing, Ritika winning, Amba as a fool supporting Ritika... These all things will be against RV's character and nobody wud be liking to see all this whether he/she is supporting Ishaani or Ranveer...

For me RV not trusting Ishaani's love is a different thing and RV trusting Ritika over Ishaani is a different thing...

Former is the need of the story but the latter will and has always destroyed RV's character..

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

I seriously don't even kw what to say after seeing these! ! Dz z after he jumps out of the window! !!!!
ishani runs after him and RV bashes her saying not to fake memory loss and asks her to leave him alone.. Then ishani says something sympathetically [sound was not clear]
After hearing out her RV comes to her side and does that [i have posted it above]
hmmm what's happening really!!?!?????

d smilin ones r offscreen 🤣🤣🤣

d angry ones r onscreen 🤣🤣🤣
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

yes LIF this is stupid! just bcoz they hv a big name as parallel lead they shudnt change the original storyline! n make it shikhars aashiqui! I so hate rari n ishkar... rari is anyway going to go away bcoz ri is -ve. but shikhar n his mahanta is giving me jitters!

Ishkar chances are still there. There is a serious threat... 😭

life_is_fun thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

ram,

I have always wanted to kill them since long long ago... 😆

Originally posted by: .chandni.

well she changes her statements constantly

first she hates him
then she loves him
then she hates him
then she tells him to get lost
then she comes back to him
what will he make of all this ?

exactly!! 😳😳😳

how cn a man trust a grl who changes her wrd within mins!! 😆😉

n reg rv sympathizing wid ritika..
any man wud do d same!!
a grl loses her hubby and her father on d same day jus bcuz of her frndship wid her best male frnd..
{acc2 RV's POV}

ANY MAN WUD HV SYMPATHIES FR SUCHA GRL!!