A serious thougt ..what you all feel?

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Friends ,
What do our Dikhera wants? After reading RV escapes from Ishani , making me think like this .

Now I really wonder what is happening to them? At least Ishani regret what she did ! In this story

never show as feeling genuinely sorry for his mistakes. It is beyond my understanding why he wanted to

Jumb out through window? I hope he didn't run to Ritika's room and slept. I am getting irritated slowly

With the whole senerio now.

I saw many posts telling RaRi didn't sleep together because Ritz told so, but they showed

Bed room scene where RaRi sleeping ... Only .. Sleeping together on the same bed. Since killer woman is

Pregnant Dikhera can't do any thing Chirag is an obstacle there ... Junior Chirkkut.

I am slowly feeling fed up of this , the CVs seriously look for stronger story for this serial and once of
all our Ishveer must stop acting foolish. Now both of them have lost their innocence any way, nothing much is left they as they insulted each other too much. I haven't watched yesterday's episode.

I really feel bad for Shiker now , pity that man. I feel pity for nuetral fans of this show. I believe CVs are taking us another foolish ride ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From a writers POV, it's quite simple. You show Ranveer happily accepting Ishani then there is no story left.

From Ranveer's POV, he can't trust her just like that. She's actually faking a memory loss which Ranveer doesn't believe (as of now). I'm not defending him but I think any normal person would find her behaviour strange. First she loves him, then hates him, then hates on him more and all of a sudden she wants to be back in his life. It is a bit difficult to digest.

Do not expect anything easy with these 2!
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I seriously don't even kw what to say after seeing these! ! Dz z after he jumps out of the window! !!!!
ishani runs after him and RV bashes her saying not to fake memory loss and asks her to leave him alone.. Then ishani says something sympathetically [sound was not clear]
After hearing out her RV comes to her side and does that [i have posted it above]
hmmm what's happening really!!?!?????

HarshaMawra thumbnail
What's dz now??
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Rosh4rose thumbnail

MSA
That is the same thing I am thinking!!

What is this now! They lost both of them lost their innocence , again the same story and once Ritika's true self come out ,I don't know again one more marriage 😆 they will show both RV & Shiker as bride grooms and ask us whom Ishani will marry? I not blaming any one Reemz , I'm just disappointed . I hope viewers will have patience to stick to it! 😡
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

MSA
That is the same thing I am thinking!!

What is this now! They lost both of them lost their innocence , again the same story and once Ritika's true self come out ,I don't know again oneore marriage 😆 they will show both RV & Shiker as bride grooms and ask us whom Ishani will marry? I not bling any one Reemz , I'm just disappointed . I hope viewers will have patience to stick to it! 😡

Seriously mahn!! Idk um gona enjoy ishveer moments as they r finally together!!!! Um sure that in few months they wl seperate ishveer for the sake of TRPs.. till then we wl enjoy every single moments of ishveer be it fights or love scenes
1039235 thumbnail
😲
What is this? The CV's of this show have gone mad.. seems like that they have directly start doing MATSH after getting discharge from the Mental Asylum.
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Guys.
I predict they wil show another round of karma now. It will take some time to reveal Ritz true colour and I pray that Ishveer shouldn't forgive her esp RV. She killed Falguni not Amba. Thinking back how RV loves Ritz make me think so. After truth is out some thing might happen to RV , may be amnesia or moved to overseas or accident presumed died . But he will be alive some where , in a situation can't return to land of ashiqui . Ha..ha ...ha. may be his new friend will mistake him for some else as he is notoriously famous for doing any thing for friendship he might be staying there.

In land of aashiqui Ishani can be pregnant with RV's child and widow because RV presumed dead.
All relatives together force her to accept Shiker because our CVs are best in doing that work getting pregnancy as main turning pint of the story . I am laughing now. Ishani too sacrificing queen so for every one's happiness she might agree for new marriage . Don't worry Ishveer fans they will give us lolly pop dream sequences I between to pacify us. When the stage is ready for next marriage they will bring RV back . May be some thing like Deewana will take place. Ritz or new villain will attack one man might sacrifice. So I have no much hope on this now.It was boring to see Ritz truth revealing for me , I felt nauseated even thinking any woman will love a person who raped her . But one thing I learned CVs have no respect for females so it is expected. Every one do according to their given IQ so it is fine. ...
I love Ishveer but without any substance how far I can digest ? We have brai even though they don't use their's . ... See how foolish it will go. Shakthi , Radz and rest of the actors doing great work the show is running because of actors talents ...
Funny note ... I would love to do laughing Buddha 'Kailesh' role ... See you just smile at the centre or at the side or any where you will paid for it, it has been ages that man told any long sentance the other day out side at coffee shop while talking about MATSH foolish story we were laughing talking about being Kailash until people sitting next table also started laughing looking at us.
It from love story >to detective>to horror>and to a comedy story ... A very good journey indeed
Good go CVs atleast yesterday whole evening we all laughed at your creativity
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well she changes her statements constantly
first she hates him
then she loves him
then she hates him
then she tells him to get lost
then she comes back to him
what will he make of all this ?