'I was nothing, she was everything' - Ranveer

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Young Ranveer never knew or bothered about status, he didn't understand the difference between rich or poor nor was he ever enamoured by the big mansions.

But then he saw Ishani and for the first time he felt inferior to something or someone. He felt dirty, in his words 'He was nothing and she was everything'

This was the first episode of the show and till date this quality remains in Ranveer. He has a built in complex. Nothing can bother him, no harsh words from anyone can effect his spirit except Ishani's. Those who do not KNOW him do not understand him. Those who have not seen his journey, do not fathom his love. Why does he treat Ishani the way he does if he loves her so much? In my eyes the answer is rather simple.

Though he dreamt of her since childhood, he never expected her. He thought when he became a big man he could possibly have a chance of telling her that he loves her. This is how little he thinks of himself. When he thought he might finally see that love in her eyes, the tables are turned and he is reminded of being a 'Driver ka beta'. It wouldn't matter if anyone else said but it's her who said it. His biggest insecurity comes alive again. Why would Ishani ever love this poor and dirty fellow?

Happy MATSH Anniversary all 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome post 👏👏👏
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reemz I wish you could write the script!

At least we'd see what we want!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha Hadz! I think if we all wrote the script we would get what we want.

But we have major sadists as the writers! Hopefully soon though, we will get some happy moments like old times.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reemz you write so well that there is almost nothing to add...awesome post...🤗
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice way of showing his deepest desire and there lies their misery no one can make him feel like nothing except ishani. Lol she can make him a king or pauper.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Greeting REEMZ..
" I was nothing, she was everything" ...Ranveer

but

"I wanted to be everything for...her...her happiness..her smile...her shyness..her LOVE..

Sometimes I feel why ranveer loved her...his pain...his vulnerabilities...his dreams...and the day he cried when he saw ishaani dancing with chirag in rain...

When he became RV...still the pain of love was tremendous...he married her but that was just a ritual

When she realised her love...things went in to different horizon...

And when they both realised about their deep LOVE...DEATH made an appearance...

But still LOVE find its way...

And it has...the journey was painful but it also gave the ENCHANTED blossom of LOVE...

NICE POST REEMZ...
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Havin tears in ma eyes Reemz 😭😭😭
ur post is owsum 👏👏👏
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome post 😳 😳 😳

As always I love Your post 😃 😉