Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜ƒAwesome post...bbishveer! That was one vivid presentation...you can actually visualize
each & every word...quotes about Ishveer! It's indeed one ethreal love story! Truely wonderful!
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimajai16

πŸ˜ƒAwesome post...bbishveer! That was one vivid presentation...you can actually visualize
each & every word...quotes about Ishveer! It's indeed one ethreal love story! Truely wonderful!

Thank you for each and every word of yours.Appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

πŸ₯³congrats my friend bestie b bbishveer for turning goldie...πŸ‘πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ GOLDIE BBISHVEERπŸ₯³
πŸ‘ ONE OF BEST STYLISH WRITERS OF MATSH FORUMπŸ‘

HI BB,
Skilled writing is an art...matsh forum is filled with such talented writers and u r also one among...u always present ur thread in an unique way with spectacular words n beautiful n meaningful quotes which really adds extra beauty to all ur posts...like ranveer n ishani completes each other ur beautiful words with beautiuful quotes completes ur posts....keep up ur stylish writing BB as u are one of gifted n best writer in matsh forum..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MY TOKEN OF RESPECT N LOVE FOR MY FRIEND BB:😊

KEEP UP UR SPECTACULAR WRITING ALWAYS BBISHVEER...πŸ‘

BB's 1000TH POST:
BANG ON 1000TH GOLDIE POST BB...ABSOLUTE DEDICATION TO OUR ISHVEER N TRUE LOVE...fantabulous writing...u hv explained true love Loads Of Valuable Emotions so soulfully vth apt beautiful quotes n words or should i say emotionfilled words vch leaves a memorable picture of pure love n lovely moments of ishveer in our hearts vch cn nvr b erased...Ranveer Ishaani Vaghela sounded so beautifullyπŸ‘..the real fact is they love each other,they pretend to hate each other,they care for each other,they fight with each other,even they are not together their hearts beats as one and always think abt each other n ultimately they cannot live without each other,they need each other for their survival n we viewers need them for our survival...πŸ˜†..pls ranveer n ishani pls sit together n spk n sort out all misunderstandings soon n hv peace of mind .let the love in u trust in u blossom full fledged again.."spl mention to ur ps BB..πŸ‘"

I am lost for feelings not only because of all that you have said but because I have a friend like you in my life.I would cherish each and every words of your for the rest of my life.Thanks for the special mention as that part is really special to me.πŸ˜ƒ
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice post bbishveer !!

Congrats on becoming Goldie !!πŸ‘πŸΌ
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Very nice post bbishveer !!

Congrats on becoming Goldie !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for both MATSH.😊
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

I am lost for feelings not only because of all that you have said but because I have a friend like you in my life.I would cherish each and every words of your for the rest of my life.Thanks for the special mention as that part is really special to me.πŸ˜ƒ

m hpy u liked it ...thnks for such lovely words..u r always a vry spl friend for me in my life..i really loved ur ps bb.i wish such mentioning happens in india after marriages..appreciating u for tht beautiful thought.
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

m hpy u liked it ...thnks for such lovely words..u r always a vry spl friend for me in my life..i really loved ur ps bb.i wish such mentioning happens in india after marriages..appreciating u for tht beautiful thought.

You don't need to thank me naxathira as your friendship is beyond words for me and I meant every letter of the word that I have said.I am so happy that you liked the ps of my post as that is equally special to me as well.Yeah I too hope it happens in such a way as that would be an ethereal feeling in itself.Thanks a bunch.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

You don't need to thank me naxathira as your friendship is beyond words for me and I meant every letter of the word that I have said.I am so happy that you liked the ps of my post as that is equally special to me as well.Yeah I too hope it happens in such a way as that would be an ethereal feeling in itself.Thanks a bunch.

rmba nandri nanba.welcome my bestie