Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Wah wah kya baat hain

waise ... yahan per barish shuru ho gyii hain to feeling b ban gyii rains kaa

Sochne wali bat yeh hain k Tara angry kyon hain.. us RJ ne b wohi mehsus kiya hain.. Wah wah
ill read the next part.

Originally posted by: Archi21

"I know you must be glued to your radio to know what happened next."

"So as I wanted to see her enjoying getting drenched, I was riding the bike slowly and my attention was on her. As it is said love is blind, so was I. I landed up with my bike in one of the pits on the road which was large enough to accommodate a bike at a time, and so some water entered the silencer of my bike and it stopped immediately. Thanks to the boys standing there who helped me get my bike out of the pit. I kicked to start it but as my bike's silencer was drunk, it was impossible for me to wake my drunken buddy. Next song for my drunken buddy"

~Sawan ka mahina pawan kare shor

Jiyara re jhume aise jaise ban ma nache more~

"He is so funny." said Tara, biting her nails.

Her mind was thinking about what Meethi said and was trying to make the link.

She was pretending to be normal but after hearing that the RJ's bike too stopped the way that man's had stopped, her mind was trying not to link these events but her mind was also not able to ignore what Meethi said and what circumstances were saying.

The song ended.

"Hey friends this is your RJ Neil saying what happened with him. As my bike stopped I parked it on the side of the road and started walking towards the nearest shade. When I was moving in, it started raining heavily. She was still standing there out in the rain. I didn't want to disturb her but when I saw her bag, I thought as this woman seems too immersed in enjoying, possibly she forgot to keep her bag away. So I dared to disturb her and said to protect her bag from the rain. As I said I dared, I really mean it. She was very angry at me for disturbing her sweet enjoyment. Little did she know that to me disturbing her was like disturbing my best moment. Her furious eyes said how angry she was at me. To protect myself from her anger, I smiled and moved under a shop's shade. To know more about what happened, catch me after this song."

~Ek ladki bheegi bhagi si

Soti rato mein jagi si

Mili ek ajnabi se

Koi aage naa piche

Tum hi kaho ye Koi baat hai~

====
Editing ⭐️ Shaina⭐️
Next Update

ronshaan thumbnail
Amazing update... aray wah yeh RJ wohi ha jinse tara mili thi .. per us rj ko janta kon ha .. to bus .. aab dekhe kya hota hain agay .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

After hearing this from the RJ, Tara was forced to link her circumstances with the RJ's.

She said to herself, "He was not RJ Neil."

"But how do I know ? He was not RJ Neil, I have never seen him" Tara was pacing in the room.

Meethi was watching her walking and was enjoying it. She started singing with the radio.

~Tan bheega hai ,sar geela hai

Uska koi pench bhi dheela hai

Tanti jhukti chalti rukti ,nikali andheri raat mein

Mili ek ajnabi se koi aage naa peche

Tum hi kaho ye koi baat hai~

Tara understood Meethi was again teasing her.

"You Meethi, you are the one who started this confusion. Now help me." she said stopping Meethi who was dancing.

"Hmmm... this seems really very serious matter. Court will consider this matter seriously." said Meethi very dramatically.

Tara smiled and said, "Kindly consider this seriously."

The song ended.

"As the only place left there to protect one from the rain was that shop's shade, she too started walking there. I analyzed the place and there was no place left for her to stand except the place next to me. That's called coincidence. She was standing next to me. And my dumb helmet was acting very disrespectfully; he was touching her soft skin. She was glaring at me as I was intentionally doing that. Although it was my helmet and not I who was doing that, than also I changed the hand in which I was carrying the helmet. Next song to explain what was my condition. I hope you are not getting bored listening to my beautiful excuse."

~Dum dum diga diga mausam bheega bheega

Bin piye main to gira main to gira main to gira hay allah

Surat aapki subhan allah~

"No no absolutely not, we are enjoying your beautiful excuse." said Meethi kissing Tara. Tara started beating Meethi, "You should help me instead of teasing me."

"Why should one care what happens to him or to his bike? Who said this?" Meethi was repeating Tara's sentence and teasing her even more.

Tara was trying to find his photo on a social networking site but not in a single photo he showed his face, either his face was covered with a cap or he was not there in the photo. But looking at his physique in some photos and remembering the man that she had met today evening they seemed to be one.

The song ended.

-------
Editing ⭐️Shaina⭐️

Next Update

ronshaan thumbnail
Ahem Ahem, Yeh ladka total fida ho gyaπŸ˜†

Previous Update

"Drops of rain were still on her lips. They seemed to me like drops on a rose. A drop of rain was at the corner of her eye which was looking like a pearl. But her deep eyes seemed to be little bit worried as she was again and again looking at her watch. I guess she was getting late. So I offered the umbrella that I had purchased today for mom, to her. "

"First I hesitated thinking what she will think about me. Then I thought let her think what she wants and I offered her the umbrella. I wanted her to accept it and go home. I guess she was confused about how to accept it from a stranger and also she was confused how to return it once she took it. Well I didn't have any plan for how she will return the umbrella. She rejected my offer. How to tell her what I was thinking? Well I can tell you what I thinking. Listen to this track."

~Rim jhim gire sawan sulag sulag jaye mann

Bheege aaj iss mausam mein lagi kaisi ye agan~

"Meethi you are right he was RJ Neil! Now what should I do?"

Tara said sitting hopelessly. Meethi was doing something on the laptop. Tara smiled listening to these lines.

~Mehfil mein kaise kehde kisi se dil bandh raha hai ek ajnabi se

Haye kare ab kya jatan sulag sulag jaye mann

Bheege aaj iss mausam mein lagi kaisi ye agan~

=======

Editing ⭐️Shaina⭐️

Next Update

ronshaan thumbnail
Barish Ne Banadi Jodi πŸ˜†

Nice OSπŸ‘

Previous Update

Part 7

As the song ended, Meethi exclaimed "Eureka!"

"Here your friend is in a problem and you are shouting eureka!" said Tara making a sad face.

"Someone seems caring about whom they met." said Meethi closing her laptop.

"Meethi... stop teasing me," said Tara sitting next to her.

"Drama queen bring a smile back on your face because we are going to meet him tonight. Now, get ready. Leave it, you are looking good."

Before Tara could react and say anything, Meethi dragged her out of the house and started the car.

The radio was still on in the car.

He said, "After 15 minutes of heavy rain, the rain almost stopped. Ouch... my heart ached as it was now time for her to leave. She started leaving. I wanted to stop her but I couldn't. Next song to describe my condition."

~Mohabbat barsa dena tu, sawan aaya hai

Tere aur mere milne ka, mausam aaya hai

Sab se chhupa ke tujhe seene se lagaana hai

Pyaar mein tere hadd se guzar jaana hai

Itna pyaar kisi pe, pehli baar aaya hai~

"She went, so for today I am going. Signing off for today."

The song continued.

~Kyun ek pal ki bhi judaai sahi jaaye na

Kyun har subah tu meri sanson mein samaye na

Aaja na tu mere pass, dunga itna pyaar mein

Kitni raat guzaari hai, tere intezar mein~

In the car, Tara was resting her back on the seat and listening to the song, blushing slightly. What to say when she would meet him? How would she introduce herself to him? What justification would she give to him for not accepting the umbrella? And many other questions were there in her mind when the car stopped. She looked at Meethi and kissed her.

She got down from the car and ran into the studio. She was running. When she was entering the studio, she bumped into someone and was about to fall when the man with whom she collided held her in his arms and protected her from falling.

When she opened her eyes she couldn't believe her eyes. She was in arms of the same man whom she met today evening. She looked at him, he was the man who she had come to meet. Without thinking anymore, she just said, "Tara." He smiled and made her stand on her feet.

"You are RJ Neil?" she asked hesitatingly.

"Yes, but my loved ones call me by my real name Mrityunjay. As this name was a little long to be called on the radio, so I adopted Neil." He said looking directly into her eyes.

"You could have adopted MJ in place of Neil." She said looking straight into his smiling eyes.

"If I would have adopted that how could I have got the chance to progress our chat?" She blushed hearing his justification.

The radio was playing.

~Pyaar hua ikraar hua hai pyaar se phir kyun darta hai dil

Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil maloom nahi hai kaha manzil~

Listening to this song, they looked at each other and smiled. Meethi was watching all this from a distance.

"I wish I too meet someone this rain." And she winked.

----The End----

⭐️Editing Shaina⭐️

Thanks for reading

I hope U enjoyed this OS😊

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

thanks for sharing, nice song sawan barse tarse dil

i will read it next week πŸ˜‰

Welcome
Read when u get time
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

thanks for sharing, nice song sawan barse tarse dil

i will read it next week πŸ˜‰

I love this song

I hope you might have enjoyed while reading this story 😊
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: npksk8495

Lovely song!!!πŸ˜› ❀️
thanks for pm dear!!!πŸ˜›

I love this song πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: npksk8495

Just read 1st & 2nd parts amd both updates are superb beautifully written!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜› πŸ‘
Lovely plot/concept!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️

Thanks for loving it so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope you enjoy rest of the story πŸ˜ƒ
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
I will read and then comment
RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely song. story also very Nice. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘