Users

Frequent Posters

ManVeer8495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 3
Lovely update!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️
ye bike wala guy kahi tara ke favourite show ka rj to nahi !!!πŸ˜›
Tara ne kya described kiya hai uss guy ko woh bhi without any notice or any intrest!!!πŸ˜‰
ManVeer8495 thumbnail
PART 4
Lovely update!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️
Lovely songs my favourite too!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️
RJ Neil had also met a girl today chalo ye to conferm ho gaya that the guy whom Tara had met today was Neil!!! πŸ˜›
tara ne to notice hi nahi kiya uss guy ko as she said but Neil ne to bade achchhe se notice kiya tara ko!!! πŸ˜›
Edited by npksk8495 - 7 years ago
ManVeer8495 thumbnail
Part 5
Lovely & beautiful update!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️
Lovely songs!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️
ab tara kya karegi?
ManVeer8495 thumbnail
Part 6
Awesome lovely & beautiful update!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️
ManVeer8495 thumbnail
Last Part
Awesome lovely & beautiful update!!!πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ❀️
yaar khatm ho gaya aur pata bhi nahi chala you know what maine ek sath hi sare part padh dale & just loved them!!!
Thanks for this lovely & cute short story!!!πŸ˜› ❀️ πŸ˜›
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hii
Subject sounds nice..

will read n comment soon

thanks.
ronshaan thumbnail
OK i read part one and it was good.
Why tara is angry... Let's seeπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Archi21

Part 1

~Sawan barse tarse dil kyon naa nikale ghar se dil

Barkha me bhee dil pyasa hai, yeh pyar nahee toh kya hai

Dekho kaise bekarar hain bhare bajar me

Yar yek yar key intjar me~

The song was playing on the radio.

"Where were you Miss. Tara?" said Meethi, hearing Tara's footsteps without lifting her head from the book.

"Don't ask me." said Tara, angrily keeping her bag on the table.

"Why are you coming in, when the song is saying ghar se nikale dil?" Meethi continued without looking at Tara.

Then she lifted her head. "What is this Tara?" exclaimed Meethi seeing water on the floor.

"You are fully drenched in the first rain!" She ran to grab a towel for Tara.

"Tara why are you angry? You love getting wet in the rain. Then why are you angry today?"

Tara didn't reply or say a single word as she was still fuming with anger. After Meethi dried her hair, she went to change her clothes.

"Tara come fast, your favorite show is going to start." said Meethi increasing the volume of the radio.

"What! That show had not started yet today?" said Tara, rubbing her hair.

"Yes, he was late so the previous show RJ continued. Ok, leave this conversation and come and sit with me and say why you are angry. Tell me and forget the reason of your anger." She dragged Tara on the sofa and made her sit next to her.

Editing: ⭐️Shaina⭐️
NEXT UPDATE

ronshaan thumbnail
HaHaHa.. πŸ˜†
Reading next part now
πŸ˜‰

Previous update

Part 2

"I was coming home and it started raining. As you know I love rain. I was standing and waiting to get fully drenched. But then ..." She made an angry face. The smile which was there just moments ago on her face vanished.

"Oh, Tara speak up and remove the entry of that incident from your memory." said Meethi offering her pakodas which she prepared just now.

"It's not your computer Meethi that just by speaking about him his entry will be removed." said Tara picking a pakoda.

"So it' was a 'boy'. Tell me about him." She said pinching Tara.

"Nothing like that. You know, when I was getting wet, he came near me and said, Miss is there any electronic item in your bag? It's also getting wet along with you.' "She said engulfing the pakoda.

"That's so nice of him. He is such a responsible person. He knew that you must have forgotten that you had a laptop, mobile and many other things." said Meethi putting more pakodas in her mouth than her capacity.

Tara snatched the last pakoda from Meethi and said, "If he is that good you take him." she said, eating the last pakoda. She continued, "You know then I remembered that I had my laptop, mobile and important papers in the bag, so I ran to a nearby shop where many people were standing. He too came there. "

Meethi smiled and said, "See, as I said, he was right."

Tara gave a fuming look at her and continued, "He was standing next to me and his helmet was touching me again and again."

Meethi again interrupted her and said, "Wow, how romantic! How was his bike?"

Tara laughed loudly. Meethi was confused. She asked "What was so funny? He didn't have a bike?" Tara continued laughing. Seeing her still laughing, Meethi asked, "He had Hamara Bajaj?"

Tara was on the floor hearing Meethi's question. She was still laughing and Meethi was getting confused.

"Ohh Tara say what's so funny?" Meethi was getting impatient.

"Ohh, Meethi," she said before blasting into another fit of laughter. Then she controlled her laughter seeing Meethi impatient. "His bike was not working. Water of this first rain entered the silencer of his bike and the bike stopped." She again blasted in another fit of laughter, and this time Meethi too joined her.

=========

Editing : ⭐️Shaina⭐️

NEXT UPDATE

ronshaan thumbnail
Interesting update..
i got the feeling tara is not married and meety is like a friend for her
teasing her about a man she just met.. just like when girl is not married, her sis would do
Nice update... would read the next n comment again

"Tara, how do you know about his bike? You asked him?" said Meethi teasing Tara.

"No, no, no, who cares what happened to him or to his bike. I heard him saying this to someone on the phone. Poor he! He was getting late for his office. I think he must have reached late for his work." said Tara, stretching her legs.

After a pause she said, "He was not that bad as he was ready to give his umbrella to me. But I refused because I didn't want any kind of help from him. Because I know how these boys are. First they help and then they ask for phone number and then they try to become your boyfriend and then..."

"Stop Tara," Meethi interrupted Tara. "You are taking his action in some other direction. He was just trying to help you as it was getting darker. Did he ask for your number?"

"He didn't ask, but if I would have accepted that umbrella then also how would I have returned him his umbrella without his phone number? Then to return him the umbrella I would have to talk to him and meet him again. And meeting him one time was enough for me." Tara tried to justify herself.

Radio:

~Sawan barse tarse dil kyon naa nikale ghar se dil

Barkha me bhee dil pyasa hai, yeh pyar nahee toh kya hai~

"He was that bad looking?" Meethi again teased Tara.

"Who knows?" Tara replied carelessly.

"Come on Tara. A man was standing next to you and you say who knows?" Meethi was not in the mood to leave Tara so easily.

To stop Meethi from teasing and let her enjoy her show peacefully, she said, "He was tall, broad shouldered, long hair, in short had a perfect body. He was wearing a white shirt. His helmet was of a sports bike and before you ask anything about his bike, I want to clarify that I didn't see it and now please stop talking about him."

Meethi was grinning seeing Tara talking about him. Meethi wanted to say something but seeing Tara watching her grinning, she stopped as Tara was very angry.

~Sawan barse tarse dil kyon naa nikale ghar se dil~

The song ended.

=======

Editing ⭐️Shaina⭐️

Next Update

ronshaan thumbnail
Aray wah , ladka to impress ho gya tara se
πŸ˜‰ nice songs choice, romantic feeling.. good progress πŸ‘πŸ‘

will read the next part n reply.πŸ˜‰

Part 4

Tara was on the bed trying to make herself relax and forget the incident of that evening.

"Hello friends, this is your RJ Neil. I am extremely sorry for coming late. I know I know I am late and I also know that you are still waiting for me. I am very thankful to you for your love. Muha. ..Muha. . . That's why I am bound to justify myself. You must be thinking I am late because of the rain. That's true but there's more than just the rain. So let's start by listening to this song."

Refer this song,to better understand

~Zindagi bhar nahin bhoolegi woh barsaat ki raat~

"Yes friends, I can't forget today's rain."

~Ek anjaan haseena se mulaqaat ki raat~

"Yes, you are right my friends I met a girl today."

Hearing this, Meethi said, "Wow, see Tara you are not the only one who meets strangers. He too, has met." Then after a pause, she wanted to say something but again seeing Tara's angry face, she stopped.

~Haaye wo reshmi ,Zulfon se barasta paani

Phool se gaalon pe ,Rukne ko tarastaa paani

Dil mein toofan uthaate huey

Jazbaat ki raat

Zindagi bhar nahi bhoolegi~

Tara was enjoying the song. He decreased the volume of the song and said,

"Really friends, these are the perfect words to explain why I was late. I can bet anyone can be late if such a beautiful lady is in front of him." The song continued.

Meethi looked at Tara. She was still not ready to listen to her.

"Tara please let me say one thing and then I will shut my mouth."

Tara said, "Ok."

"What if the man you met today was Neil?"

She was looking at Tara in hope for some response on this. But she didn't show any interest in it.

The song finished.

"So friends, you must have understood what I am saying. When your RJ Neil was coming to the studio to meet you people through this show, finally it started raining. I was enjoying getting drenched in the rain. When I saw her she was enjoying getting drenched in the first rain. She was allowing the rain drops to touch her soft cheeks. And as the song said, they wanted to stay on her cheeks and on her red lips. But most of them slipped from her soft cheeks, and only a few lucky drops were getting the chance to stay there. I was not able to watch her clearly through the visor of the helmet and so I lifted it up. Will tell you more about it but after this song."

Tara turned her face towards the balcony to watch the rain and enjoy the song.

~Dewana hua badal, sawan ki ghata chayi

Ye dekh ke dil jhuma, li pyar ne angdai...

Dewana hua badal. ..~

She was playing with the raindrops when Meethi joined her.

As the song finished, they ran towards the bed to listen to what he was going to say next.

====

Editing⭐️ Shania⭐️

Next update