Drish is worried about his shishya, and so goes to his rescue

And has his tongue - the naga trademark cut off and meets his end

So while Charles gave up his shakti and his mortal being willingly

Drish was pushed into it by the rash behavior of his shishya

And so died an inglorious death

Yehi to farq hai Garudon mein aur nagon mein

So, now gate no 1 took away a Garuda, and gate no 2 - a naga

Leela of course is devastated by the demise of her baba

Which, if you see the last scene, seems to have been the chaal of Dansh all along

So raja Bali will not fight after sunrise and he will follow the path of dharma in his yudhdh!

- ab how will they cross the second door - dekhna padega

Waise aaj ka kostin :

On the land, nagas move at express speed - almost teleporting themselves

Toh apne pataal lok mein why were drish and Dansh not able to do so?

Kachu speed regulators late hain Kya?

What was thapadiya Mai going into that trance?

Waise episode was so so, the Dansh Bali fighting stretchchchchchced ooopn...

So 6.5/10 mere taraf se, 1 number cut for the tacky headband of raja Bali !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hmm, it was streched, but the fight was awesome. anyway i liked the animated story of vaaman avatar.
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arijit007

hmm, it was streched, but the fight was awesome. anyway i liked the animated story of vaaman avatar.

Yes, the story of vaman and Bali was well told!

Supported by illustrations, it was a crisp narrative

Since I am not a big fan of fight scenes anyway, so I like them short !
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arshi its worth skipping this episode.
Edited by seedhibaat - 9 years ago
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was really so so episode. They are just killing time with lengthy boring fight.

I didnt know Bali has a tattoo on his Right arm.😲 Usoolo ke pakke patal ke log 👏

Dansh's unceremonious exit and long tounge...Ufff😡

So each door needs 2 episodes.
This show is technically superior to other shows and has given lot of work to Tattoo Artists- Positive thinking😲

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: seedhibaat

It was really so so episode. They are just killing time with lengthy boring fight.

I didnt know Bali has a tattoo on his Right arm.😲 Usoolo ke pakke patal ke log 👏

Dansh's unceremonious exit and long tounge...Ufff😡

So each door needs 2 episodes.
This show is technically superior to other shows and has given lot of work to Tattoo Artists- Positive thinking😲

The tatto - that too a multi colored was blah, and so was the headband - I didn't know those were a part of a our raja maharajas attire - so the look of Bali didn't work for me

Along with tattoo artists the show is also giving a lot of work to fake shastra designers - again the design of shastras did not even have an resonance with symbols or representations of that time.

While the Garuda chinhas were crafted with meaningful symbols, all these shastras are just done with a lot of jazz and no research
rosame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When Rudra gave a hug to Dansh just before entering gate 1, Leela and Rudra's eyes lock. It seems Leela's stare was warning Rudra about Dansh.
Also when Leela is crying over Drish's body, Dansh smirks. Dansh is upto some tricks.
To cross each gate one person sacrifices the life . Charles and Drish gone, who will be next ? Eventually Rudra will be left in the end, all his near and dear ones will be gone .

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics my take on the epi. Clear difference of Rudra and Dansh
- Charles give away power to Rudra knowing the situation. If it was not forced by situation the protector that Rudra is wouldn't have allowed his friend to do what he did. It was the path of duty which forced Rudra to accept his sacrifice.
- Look at Dansh. He provoked Raja Bali and Drish had no option but go to support his Shishya. He comes between Bali, Dansh and Time and meets his end. But does Dansh value it. He is more than happy to see that Leela has no support system now.
If Charles gave his life for a worthy cause, Drish sacrificied it for an unworthy human being just because he belonged to Naga clan. What Mai said is true. Dansh should be punished for his acts. Crime thrives on misplaced sympathies of people towards their family, clan etc etc.. if you look Drish nor his daughter Leela are bad but then strictly adhering to the stringent rules of their clan without realizing their doing good or bad to themselves makes people like Dansh who has scant regard to any rule thrive.
On the positive side note another point. When Charles died, Rudra's power increased because Charles gave his powers also too Rudra. But when Drish died Dansh power is reduced, by killing Nagas by his own acts to prove his supremacy he infact is going powerless which he is not realizing now, but he will realize at the crunch moment. But then it would be too late to correct it. Leela is the only person he has now and believe me in the crunch moment when she needs to choose between Rudra and Dansh this lady is gonna leave her theoretical rules of being with her clan to make the choice the conscience will tell her.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosame

When Rudra gave a hug to Dansh just before entering gate 1, Leela and Rudra's eyes lock. It seems Leela's stare was warning Rudra about Dansh.
Also when Leela is crying over Drish's body, Dansh smirks. Dansh is upto some tricks.
To cross each gate one person sacrifices the life . Charles and Drish gone, who will be next ? Eventually Rudra will be left in the end, all his near and dear ones will be gone .

True Rose, Rudra and leelas eyelock was telling, I think she knows that Dansh will stab Rudra in the back as soon as he gets to the Amrit, whereas Rudra knows that and is still playing fair. She is concerned about Rudra and was probably trying to caution him!

And danshs smirk - how selfish and heartless is he!

While Rudra will be left alone in the end, he would've won the hearts of many, and I think even he may not survive, I guess all garudas, having fulfilled their niyati, will have to leave this earth, till its time for another Mahakumbh.

It's Dansh who will be left alone, for all those who care about him are being sacrificed due to his selfishness
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Arshics my take on the epi. Clear difference of Rudra and Dansh

- Charles give away power to Rudra knowing the situation. If it was not forced by situation the protector that Rudra is wouldn't have allowed his friend to do what he did. It was the path of duty which forced Rudra to accept his sacrifice.
- Look at Dansh. He provoked Raja Bali and Drish had no option but go to support his Shishya. He comes between Bali, Dansh and Time and meets his end. But does Dansh value it. He is more than happy to see that Leela has no support system now.
If Charles gave his life for a worthy cause, Drish sacrificied it for an unworthy human being just because he belonged to Naga clan. What Mai said is true. Dansh should be punished for his acts. Crime thrives on misplaced sympathies of people towards their family, clan etc etc.. if you look Drish nor his daughter Leela are bad but then strictly adhering to the stringent rules of their clan without realizing their doing good or bad to themselves makes people like Dansh who has scant regard to any rule thrive.
On the positive side note another point. When Charles died, Rudra's power increased because Charles gave his powers also too Rudra. But when Drish died Dansh power is reduced, by killing Nagas by his own acts to prove his supremacy he infact is going powerless which he is not realizing now, but he will realize at the crunch moment. But then it would be too late to correct it. Leela is the only person he has now and believe me in the crunch moment when she needs to choose between Rudra and Dansh this lady is gonna leave her theoretical rules of being with her clan to make the choice the conscience will tell her.

Very well said Shruthi, while drish sacrificed his life for Dansh - who was completely undeserving of this, Charles actually fulfilled his calling and his higher mission of life.

Charles's was a decision and choice, drish - did his duty! But by not valuing the sacrifice of his guru, Dansh has wasted this noble act.

You are so right in saying that while Charles going away has increased rudras shakti, drishs death has made Dansh weaker!

This difference between Rudra and Dansh will make Dansh loose in the crucial moment, when they are reaching for the Amrit !