Susanrao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay guys so this is my prediction,

Okay when shikar brings ishaani to the ManDap, everyone will be shocked, She will confess her love for Ranveer and the truth about rithika . But no one believes her. So that's where the memory loss She will faint, Ranveer will catch her, being worried for her, he will stall the wedding, even though amba tried to stop him. By then ishaani will wake up and have a memory loss. Following that, shikar will be upset(unless he knows she is faking ) he will tell ranveer that he is still legally married to ishaani. The wedding will be canceled. Amba will yell at ishaani, telling her this is what she wanted! Holding her arm tight, but ranveer stops is mom. Ranveer is happy but also angry, there is no hate, just confusion and anger.

I have a feeling that rithikas truth will be out before the baby is born, Ranveer will hate her but ishaani will let her off the hook because she is pregnant. And then... Ishveer might become 3 people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i really feel there will be no real memory loss
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know ,but shikhar will save her and take to OT and then to RV mansion to stop,but revealing ritika truth ,no one believes ishani,so she will wait to collect the proof against her ,shikhar will help her,

Ranveer can't stop to away from ishani,slow she will win his heart end up with some misunderstanding, where police did I,bullet chain,mala,baa,shikhar will be telling of ishani deeds for doing everything to save her and living a happy life,how she saved from jail ,how she. Attacked by ritika to be with him
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well said ...👏👏👏
greetings