Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

hehe m rebecca sweety 😆😆😛

sorry dear
Embedded image permalink
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Greetings Sutapa...
First of all HAPPY 1st Anniversary of MERI AASHIQUI TUMSE HI to you and fellow forum members..

Secondly Thank you so much of providing the inputs on latest thing happening around MATSH...
with beautifully written updates...and there credits...from whomever you take and whoever made their contribution towards it..

And coming towards the issues now the real story will begin and the very fact that how ranveer brought ritika and ishaani's compulsion to go to jail...more over to prove to the world of ritika's dark intention...

IT will be tough battle of wits...but there is a beautiful saying

" WHEN GOING GETS TOUGH, THEN ONLY TOUGH GETS GOING.."
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings Sutapa...

First of all HAPPY 1st Anniversary of MERI AASHIQUI TUMSE HI to you and fellow forum members..

Secondly Thank you so much of providing the inputs on latest thing happening around MATSH...
with beautifully written updates...and there credits...from whomever you take and whoever made their contribution towards it..

And coming towards the issues now the real story will begin and the very fact that how ranveer brought ritika and ishaani's compulsion to go to jail...more over to prove to the world of ritika's dark intention...

IT will be tough battle of wits...but there is a beautiful saying

" WHEN GOING GETS TOUGH, THEN ONLY TOUGH GETS GOING.."

I am blessed by Almighty that he gave me so many wonderful friends here
be rest assured dear, I will surely bring to you the WU daily
some times the net does get disrupted and some times my tuition classes /extra classes delay the update by an hour or two but I do manage
and with so much love showered on me I am even more encouraged t write even better yaar

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika510

Thank you for the update..

the various news channels give away so many spoilers and add to all the fun in the forum 😉😆