Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thnx bbishveer for the update.. looking forward to see this heroic Ishani in upcoming episodes.. 👏
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

KC vrat kab hua 😲

She should accuse him for pulling Ri in between them ...hum done ke beech main duriya tum banai thi takee Ri aasakey
We are wilder than our cvs 😭

MM -these scenes will take another 2 weeks to air ...should be around july

\
you skipped Ishaani's rape attempt episode I'm guessing???😆😆 it was in between Chirag trying to rape her... Amba gives him water and he was all no mummy Ishaani is fasting for my long life, so till she doesnt eat anything i wont even drink water...😆😆😆

Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Exactly TL!! Today is something special for us coz of the 1 year completion and this wonderful news made us more happy!!

Blaming RV and ishani is gona spoil it.. we have voiced our disappointment about each and every character for the past 3 months!! Forum was turned into a war zone in those 3 months!! And from now on we must stop this crap and start enjoying our ishveer and their masti as we don't know when ekta will plan to seperate them.. Till then let's have fun rather than repeating the same bashing on a daily basis in different different threads! !
have fun!!
Oh god um so excited for ishveer reunion! !
Guys let's party

yep CP on that, we've been through a LOT in these three four months after leap, where their reunion itself was uncertain... lets leave everything else aside for a few days at least and just enjoy this... we can bash any good old day😃😃😃
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

you skipped Ishaani's rape attempt episode I'm guessing???😆😆 it was in between Chirag trying to rape her... Amba gives him water and he was all no mummy Ishaani is fasting for my long life, so till she doesnt eat anything i wont even drink water...😆😆😆

Yeah I forgot she gives him water in jail ...cheesy ranveer

All ishnai needs to do is give him silent treatment after annoying him for a week he will run behind her
😆

Bye MM 🤗

Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i watched the epi and Ri said to RV that they never shared a bed but she still said they share it to make ishani jealous!
And we fans were rejoicing for what Ri said that day !!
Idk y the CVs forgot abt it and made RaRi sleep on the same bed the very next week itself
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yuhooo!!!
Abhi toh party shuru 🥳
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Yeah I forgot she gives him water in jail ...cheesy ranveer

All ishnai needs to do is give him silent treatment after annoying him for a week he will run behind her
😆

Bye MM 🤗

he was the KING of cheesiness that is true😛🤣
CP on that!! you remember that line of KHNH??? Ladkiyon ke baare mein mera ek usool hai, tum jitna unke peeche bhago gey woh itna hi tumse door bhagen gi, agar tum unse door bhago ge toh woh confuse ho jayeinge aur tumhaare peeche bhagengi ye pata karne ke liye ke woh confused kyun hai, aur issi confused ladki ki confusion ka hamein faida utha na hai...

Ranveer isn't any less then a girl so yeah😛🤣🤣
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Hey i watched the epi and Ri said to RV that they never shared a bed but she still said they share it to make ishani jealous!

And we fans were rejoicing for what Ri said that day !!
Idk y the CVs forgot abt it and made RaRi sleep on the same bed the very next week itself

stupid paagal cvs 🤢🤢🤢
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm so happy

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

he was the KING of cheesiness that is true😛🤣
CP on that!! you remember that line of KHNH??? Ladkiyon ke baare mein mera ek usool hai, tum jitna unke peeche bhago gey woh itna hi tumse door bhagen gi, agar tum unse door bhago ge toh woh confuse ho jayeinge aur tumhaare peeche bhagengi ye pata karne ke liye ke woh confused kyun hai, aur issi confused ladki ki confusion ka hamein faida utha na hai...

Ranveer isn't any less then a girl so yeah😛🤣🤣

yeah so true 😆

no wonder chirag is behind ranveer ...Again we are back to chirveer 😉