Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nebuna

ILTBEB if Ranveer was sane he should find her conflicts behind her topsy turvy behavior,yeah he will remain insecure all through his life but if he is still not sure of her love then both should be packed of to another planet.She is the man in this relationship.😆

arre we already agreed on this long back though no?? her dhai kilo ka haath, her initiating love making, him crying 24/7, keeping KC ka vrat etc etc😛🤣🤣
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

on that note I'm not getting tooo much into it and I'm not blaming either one either, but yeah Ranveer cant be blamed for his anger either coz she walks out when she wants comes back when she wants... i know she has her own reasoning for it each time and i know she does it for him only, but still... anyone would lose their brains over her i love you one day,i hate you the next then i love you again then i hate you again then i love you again... what are the odds that she again wont say she hates him if he takes her back now???

Again let him be angry,ignore her but no man handling and mudslinging 😆 ishani can woman handle him to settle scores.😉😉
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

TL link plz also...

Thank you 🤗
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

here😃
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWEtoxi8x5I[/YOUTUBE]

TL here is your return gift. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28-CbEfuHgw.See the video from 19:30.She clearly utters that she wanted to create an impression that they share a bed.Further she states emphatically that they don't share a bed .
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
guys please an ardent request... lets not fight with each other over Ranveer and Ishaani please... i know we all have different opinions on who's right and who's wrong here, lets just respect everyone's and not fight over it... COME ON PEOPLE.. its the anniversary, even I'm not bashing today😛🤣🤣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

TL link plz also...

here😊

Word Count: 1

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

guys please an ardent request... lets not fight with each other over Ranveer and Ishaani please... i know we all have different opinions on who's right and who's wrong here, lets just respect everyone's and not fight over it... COME ON PEOPLE.. its the anniversary, even I'm not bashing today😛🤣🤣

Yes MATH B day today so no bashing only today 🤣🤣🤣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Again let him be angry,ignore her but no man handling and mudslinging 😆 ishani can woman handle him to settle scores.😉😉

he wont manhandle her again, they got much more then enough swearing the last time he did so🤣🤣🤣 she can woman handle though yes😈 break her bangles in half and stab him with them😈 😈 and he doesnt look angry, just sad and heartbroken so yeah...

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When do you all think this episode will air ?

I am so happy that we will finally get IshVeer 😳

Big hug to all IshVeer fans 🤗 🤗
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
bbishveer the video is blocked outside India

Nebuna CP on that, my hands are itching to swear haven't said anything sarcastic for close to 4 hours now so😭🤣🤣 but sirf aaj ka din🤣🤣