Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

SBS Shakti Arora's IV

Shakti was very happy and humbled as the number of his fans and followers in FB reached ONE MILLION

and he is very thankful to ABP News , and SBS for this success , he says all this is because of his fans accepting him in the show and their love they showered o the social networking site
he thanks fans for their love and he gives virtual hugs to every one

he shares that this amazing number reached only last 6 months
in Dec it was 3-4000 but now it reached more than one million

TFS Suta,😊 and this is astounding!! MATSH's popularity has gone up by leaps and bounds over the past few months, especially Shakti and Radz's...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

no she said we dont share anything but a bed... anyone remember date?? will go checkπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Wait I'll try to give you the date .Searching for the link of SBB meanwhile.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

on that note I'm not getting tooo much into it and I'm not blaming either one either, but yeah Ranveer cant be blamed for his anger either coz she walks out when she wants comes back when she wants... i know she has her own reasoning for it each time and i know she does it for him only, but still... anyone would lose their brains over her i love you one day,i hate you the next then i love you again then i hate you again then i love you again... what are the odds that she again wont say she hates him if he takes her back now???

Haan yaar , we should celebrate and ajj ka sochain or sobha ka , kaal ka nahi πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Wait I'll try to give you the date .Searching for the link of SBB meanwhile.

hereπŸ˜ƒ
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWEtoxi8x5I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Exactly guys let bygones be bygones. Its time to celebrate for few times that ishveer r now together. Don't know when again they wl suddenly separate to make floating ishveerians in the sea of sorrowness.

CP on this, we got them back after MONTHS, so lets just enjoy... its EK, the future is forever dark for them soπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nebuna he is just pretending.After all he is ishaani's hubby so he has imbibed this behavior from her only.Both like to take each other for a ride .

So true both are made for each other when one abandons the other completely the other run behind and this continues like a cycle.Point is bish they are taking viewers for a ride.

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

nebuna, maan mai toh laddo phut ra hai bol diya na.lol but its true this isn't easy to believe for ranveer that ishani truely wants her r8 as wife after getting blah blah prestense frm ishani. Definitely as for now in rv's mind there wl b remained fear that what if ishani leaves him again n if again ishani does it then this time raveer wl hv to live in mental asylam parmanently.
Btw,ishani toh full on jhakkas. the way she has ordered to shift ishveer's things to another room its best. So memory loss isn't happened?

ILTBEB if Ranveer was sane he should find her conflicts behind her topsy turvy behavior,yeah he will remain insecure all through his life but if he is still not sure of her love then both should be packed of to another planet.She is the man in this relationship.πŸ˜†
1039235 thumbnail

hereπŸ˜ƒ

TL link plz also...
1042749 thumbnail

Ishaani walks in to rari marriage function and stalls it .He tells ranveer he can't marry anyone else as he is still married to her.She says mera pati ranveer sirf mera hain.Ri and amba gets shocked while ranveer stands there confused.The scene is followed by a beautiful emotional intense confrontation scene between ishveer.Ishaani confesses her love for ranveer and asks her why are you marrying ri as you don't her and she knows that he still loves her while ranveer is pretending to hate her while sobbing and asks her to leave.Shakti Int: Ishaani stops the marriage as she claims her right on ranveer as her husband.Ishaani shows me the divorce paper and tells me that you are still my husband.In reply to a ques from the reporter why is ranveer behaving in such a mean manner he utters adorably he is just pretending "andar mein ladoo foot rahein hain".Just check out his iv the way he expressed it was so cute.Shikhar shows the divorce papers to ranveer and tells him that ranveer and ishaani are still legally married.BTW there was a fierce scene of ishaani as well where she asks someone to shift ishveer stuff to another room while ranveer is gazing at herπŸ₯³.Time to celebrate the anniversary of our show IshVeerians.πŸ₯³

have any links??
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hereπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you TL πŸ€— Just watched it 😳 😳 Loved it πŸ˜ƒ Shakti's interview was so cute 😳 Btw the way Ranveer asked her to go , he did not seem to be a angry Young man just a heartbroken man , their was no anger or hate on his face visible for me only pain and man who had given up 😭
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

exactly .. what Rv should have done .. Ishani is doing now ... Rv was a cry baby ...n didn't know how to be a man and claim his wife ... he let other girl sleep in his wife bed and let his wife walk in another man's arm ... n then to save" other man" he maligned his own wife ... cv made Rv a weak character post this leap . .. why is he now throwing Ishani out and why can't he hold her hand ??? on this forum i was told that Ish is doing everything not for Ranveer but for Ri and Shikar which was utter rubbish as all her misguided acts were for Rv and his "supposed kid" but Rv ... Rv is now asking Ishani to leave for RI sake ...??? very good .. ....

Oh plz yaar!! We all r happy abt ishveer reunion and u r still bashing RV knowing how much he loves ishani!! Even those hu used to bash ishani hv stoped their rantings since the news came out abt ishveer reunion!! Ishani was the reason for dz crap and she herself accepted it!! If u r really happy with the sbb news, party with us for dz awesome news and fr d 1year completion! Ya u hv d right to express ur views but we r so happy abt the news and u r saying the same thing again and again in every thread!! If ishani can b forgiven even RV can b forgiven!! At least he z crying fr ishani and still loves her after hearing those venemous words from ishani where as other men would've moved on long time back