Originally posted by: RTPMS

Tfs..

Means there is no memory loss...

No .None at all.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nebuna

This is how you claim rights on your love not by mudslinging or sulking around all corners 🤣

Yeah 3 hours back he was having wet dreams now he wants her out of his life for peace

nebuna, maan mai toh laddo phut ra hai bol diya na.lol but its true this isn't easy to believe for ranveer that ishani truely wants her r8 as wife after getting blah blah prestense frm ishani. Definitely as for now in rv's mind there wl b remained fear that what if ishani leaves him again n if again ishani does it then this time raveer wl hv to live in mental asylam parmanently.
Btw,ishani toh full on jhakkas. the way she has ordered to shift ishveer's things to another room its best. So memory loss isn't happened?
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nebuna

This is how you claim rights on your love not by mudslinging or sulking around all corners 🤣

Yeah 3 hours back he was having wet dreams now he wants her out of his life for peace

exactly .. what Rv should have done .. Ishani is doing now ... Rv was a cry baby ...n didn't know how to be a man and claim his wife ... he let other girl sleep in his wife bed and let his wife walk in another man's arm ... n then to save" other man" he maligned his own wife ... cv made Rv a weak character post this leap . .. why is he now throwing Ishani out and why can't he hold her hand ??? on this forum i was told that Ish is doing everything not for Ranveer but for Ri and Shikar which was utter rubbish as all her misguided acts were for Rv and his "supposed kid" but Rv ... Rv is now asking Ishani to leave for RI sake ...??? very good .. ....
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow lioness ishani ranveer vaghela back in action..so hpy reading this update..thanks 4 sharing bb...
ishveerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o wow..goosebumps..
way to go ishani...
pls post d link..
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@bbishveer:tfs this segment. I hv watched it's short version in sbs's phatafat seg. Lamba's iv was there.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

<font size="2">exactly .. what Rv should have done .. Ishani is doing now ... Rv was a cry baby ...n didn't know how to be a man and claim his wife ... he let other girl sleep in his wife bed and let his wife walk in another man's arm ... n then to save" other man" he maligned his own wife ... cv made Rv a weak character post this leap . .. why is he now throwing Ishani out and why can't he hold her hand ??? on this forum i was told that Ish is doing everything not for Ranveer but for Ri and Shikar which was utter rubbish as all her misguided acts were for Rv and his "supposed kid" but Rv ... Rv is now asking Ishani to leave for RI sake ...??? very good .. ..</font>..

Sana they clearfied that they did not sleep in the same bed

and yaar she bruttaly broke his heart , I am not taking Ranveer 's side , I am at both's side but what we know as veievers Ranveer has not seen that , like Ishani said it herself when she has done anything to make him believe she hates him and then she and we know that she did EVERYTHING.

Well you saw it yourself the game between heart and mind in the haldi scene yesterday , when he remembered the harsh Words of hers , but his heart still loves Ishani and is still waiting for her , we can 't blame someone for being afraid to get their heart broken
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS 😃

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Haila i was watching sbs but i didn't see this seg. Is it frm sbs or not sbb?

SBB SBS serial aur cinema all showed the same story

Man mai ladoo phota was very cute 😃

N I loved the way ishani ordered someone to shift ritikas things to the other room 😆😆

BTW how did ishanis signature vanish from the divorce papers 😕
Sutapasima thumbnail
SBS Fatafat railgadi segt

Fatafat railgadi segt showed us that ishani has reached the wedding of Ra Ri wearing a red saree with bandage on her head

she has interupted the Ra RI wedding and is asking every one to take her back as RV's wife and she was his wife
Ra RI , Amba are shocked at her claims

Amba says that earlier Ishaai could not disobey her
but this time the story line has changed , they can not oppose Ishaani this time and she will live with waghela family for now , she says with disappointment
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
C'mon guys show some enthusiasm.Finally ishveer would be together after a while.TL where are you? We are missing you and all other IshVeerians.