Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1039235 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope the last para of this spoiler don't comes true... CV,'s I will find u and I will kill u if something like this happen...
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Blah blah blah!

I stated my pov and that's it!!

Ya what's with that spoiler ishani getting drunk and shikar giving support? ? Oh god.. z dz going to b like one of salman's movie where salman and aish wl b n love but she wl b forced to marry ajay and later ajay wl get to kw that aish still loves salman and wl try to join aish with salman.. There aish wl realise the love of ajay and wl love back ajay!! Damn if they r planning to shw dz then we won't spare u CVs

nahiii... if it is the case then she loved chi and fell in lovr with her hubby rv lolz .they have even played this movies title song on ishveer when ish lost breath
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

i just copy pasted article which chandnii shared ..i dont think so its happening..what is bothering me is ML drama..:((

Wait...didn't we worked out that ML is not happening or is it?...what makes you think so..😲
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i just copy pasted article which chandnii shared ..i dont think so its happening..what is bothering me is ML drama..:((

dnt worry.. ML is jus a drama frm Ishu's side.. Dats all.. 😃😃

btw wot d hell?
ishu gettin drunk? yuck cvsss 🤢🤢😡
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Wait...didn't we worked out that ML is not happening or is it?...what makes you think so..😲

some member told that ambi is saying that there are cicumstances so they cant mistreat or say anything to ish :( her illness or some judicial issues ..?? arghh this couple is gonna make me insane lolz

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Hope the last para of this spoiler don't comes true... CV,'s I will find u and I will kill u if something like this happen...

so true.. I ll find them n kill them if they do sumthin lyk dis!! 😡😡
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

dnt worry.. ML is jus a drama frm Ishu's side.. Dats all..😃😃

btw wot d hell?
ishu gettin drunk? yuck cvsss🤢🤢😡

dont want drama either that will mean she dint confessed her love in senses so again draag .

some member told that ambi is saying that there are cicumstances so they cant mistreat or say anything to ish :( her illness or some judicial issues ..?? arghh this couple is gonna make me insane lolz

hope its some judicial issues..😳

i wudnt mind if Ishu blackmails amba dat she ll file a domestic violence complaint against her 😆😆😉

n hey Ishu has jus recovered frm an accident naa.. so that myt also b d case.. Docs wud hv suggested to tc of her properly.. 😳
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
article seems fake cause they are shooting in same clothes..they are struck at mandap till now..prove is there ist anniversery pics ..so drunk scenario doesnt fit here..ish is a girl not a hero who would get drunk and sidey will take home
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Rebz
du think amba wl care abt her physical injury??