Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
on that note guys, the segment i posted isn't full... here's the full one has Ranveer and Ishaani's confrontation...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6th81l5Y-Y[/YOUTUBE]
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Ranveer isn't any less then a girl so yeah😛🤣🤣

🤣 u said it 😆😆👍🏼 my point exactly ... be a man ... Ishani is doing what i was shouting since months " HAQ hai ek dusray per to "Haq say apna lo ." 😛
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

my choice ... my game ... i will bash him if i want 2😛😛 .😛..n i am dreading he will take ri side more than Ishani ... ...n no no ...no ... no ...not Ishu ...both were at faults ...but where as ish problem was misguided love n mahan acts .. Rv acts were down right cruel and open betrayal... post after post ... i am saying the same thing n sticking 2 it 😛😛

OMG! d bold part 🤣

both r equally @ fault!!

How cn a man believe a grl who says dat she luvs him @ one point n says she doesnt @ d other!! 😆

V know dat shez doin dis fr him bt he doesnt naa.. obviously it ll b diff4 him2 believe her!

n even wen hez wid ritika his dreamz n thoughts r constantly revolvin arnd Ishu nly!! 😉😆

yeah he ws cruel wen he thought she ws dead!! he "tried" 2 move on fr sure!! d hamara bachha, hum ek ho jaayange!! yuckk..🤢

bt eva since he got2 know ishu s alive he has maintained a very gud distance frm vamp n even wen Ishu saw ritveer huggin each other he only had a GUILTY FEELIN on his face..

so both r dumbos only!!
rab ne bana di jodi!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
GamesOfLife thumbnail
sorry double post ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sana,
I agree with u. Dikhara eating my brain now...spineless Ritz slave he has been all this while

Thanks for the pot belly of love out of glass production of Chirkkut

I worry this RV the great iconic lover cum friend might forgive Ritz his goddess altogether when truth come out. 😆
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

OMG! d bold part 🤣

both r equally @ fault!!

How cn a man believe a grl who says dat she luvs him @ one point n says she doesnt @ d other!! 😆

V know dat shez doin dis fr him bt he doesnt naa.. obviously it ll b diff4 him2 believe her!

n even wen hez wid ritika his dreamz n thoughts r constantly revolvin arnd Ishu nly!! 😉😆

yeah he ws cruel wen he thought she ws dead!! he "tried" 2 move on fr sure!! d hamara bachha, hum ek ho jaayange!! yuckk..🤢

bt eva since he got2 know ishu s alive he has maintained a very gud distance frm vamp n even wen Ishu saw ritveer huggin each other he only had a GUILTY FEELIN on his face..

so both r dumbos only!!
rab ne bana di jodi!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

read my post again ... as i said both r at fault 😛... and I repeating ...it is my choice so going to kick Rv n will chock him .. whenever i feel like cvs r killing him ...😛
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I agree with u. Dikhara eating my brain now...spineless Ritz slave he has been all this while

Thanks for the pot belly of love out of glass production of Chirkkut

I worry this RV the great iconic lover cum friend might forgive Ritz his goddess altogether when truth come out. 😆

Rose if cvs play their cards right they could do wonders with Rv in this track and can show a true bond and most of all "trust" between ishveer ...but like this closing track where they could have redeem Rv character by making him c Ri reality first etc etc or just by simply refusing to marry ri ... i have little hope for this new line of story 2...
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This one is for our dear pallu missing her in d forum

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bashers r ignored even if its those who r bashing ishani or ranveer as um in a party mood!
And one thing i wana clarify!! Ranveer can't run and hug ishani as soon as she says ILU.. she wl chnage her statements every month and u can't expect RV to react according to it!!
Rv doesn't kw the truth so he z bound to react lyk this and he z bound to believe ritika as Ri never went and tld him she killed someone or hates him or blah blha where as ishani said those!! If he trusts ishani the next instant she spills out the truth, show wl shut down saying 'HAPPY ENDING'' and thr wl b no story to show!!

As someone said ''better to ignore negativity when its time to enjoy''
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Bashers r ignored even if its those who r bashing ishani or ranveer as um in a party mood!

And one thing i wana clarify!! Ranveer can't run and hug ishani as soon as she says ILU.. she wl chnage her statements every month and u can't expect RV to react according to it!!
Rv doesn't kw the truth so he z bound to react lyk this and he z bound to believe ritika as Ri never went and tld him she killed someone or hates him or blah blha where as ishani said those!! If he trusts ishani the next instant she spills out the truth, show wl shut down saying 'HAPPY ENDING'' and thr wl b no story to show!!

As someone said ''better to ignore negativity when its time to enjoy''

stating my opinion is negativity????? ...this is where u all fail😛 ... when we bash ishani it is okay but God forbid if we dare to stop cuddling RV... i feel ur post very disgracing ... we have r opinion ... . !!!