Frequent Posters

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol this one is good no offense to ishkar fans

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ranveer is busy fulfilling his desire over dreams so he hasn't lost it but it is out on a vacation wait ishani will loose soon and ranveer brains will be back
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wait!!! Amba said that she can't do anything against ishani this time as the story line is such!! And earlier ishani used to obey her and this time even if she disobeys amba won't be able to do anything! ! Does this mean memory loss track is still on????
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

arre he already kept!! where were you???πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£

yep her breaking her bangle in half and stabbing him with them😈🀣🀣

OMG poor RV dikhra 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: MM123456

Challo I am off bye everyone πŸ€—

Bye Nebuna , TL , BBISHVEER , @mrsshaktiarora , suta , RTMS etc.

Take care everyone πŸ˜‰ and once again congratulation for 1 year of our favourite show 😳

2day also I missed U MM 😭

Bye 😭😭😭
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

when was this????

and I'm bored of this Ranveer VS Ishaani fight so I'm not even going to get into it anymore...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at least on the day their journey started, we should avoid this, can go back to it tomorrowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

..oh they slept together but didn't " do it " u know ..πŸ˜†.. n cvs want us to be thankful for thatπŸ˜› ... n somehow i am... i am ...very thankful ... football in between RARi πŸ˜† saved my day ...
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

TL the episode where ishaani comes to rv mansion to clarify with ranveer why did he beat devarsh.

it only clarify that they didn't "do it" ...but they have shown them sleeping together even after that epi...
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Oh plz yaar!! We all r happy abt ishveer reunion and u r still bashing RV knowing how much he loves ishani!! Even those hu used to bash ishani hv stoped their rantings since the news came out abt ishveer reunion!! Ishani was the reason for dz crap and she herself accepted it!! If u r really happy with the sbb news, party with us for dz awesome news and fr d 1year completion! Ya u hv d right to express ur views but we r so happy abt the news and u r saying the same thing again and again in every thread!! If ishani can b forgiven even RV can b forgiven!! At least he z crying fr ishani and still loves her after hearing those venemous words from ishani where as other men would've moved on long time back

my choice ... my game ... i will bash him if i want 2πŸ˜›πŸ˜› .πŸ˜›..n i am dreading he will take ri side more than Ishani ... ...n no no ...no ... no ...not Ishu ...both were at faults ...but where as ish problem was misguided love n mahan acts .. Rv acts were down right cruel and open betrayal... post after post ... i am saying the same thing n sticking 2 it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Wait!!! Amba said that she can't do anything against ishani this time as the story line is such!! And earlier ishani used to obey her and this time even if she disobeys amba won't be able to do anything! ! Does this mean memory loss track is still on????

OMG yeah wot does dis mean?! 😲😲😲
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

He has been waiting for such an opportunity and here she is already claiming him to be hers without RV doing anything so why would he be angry but yeah his ego is as big as him so that ego will restrain him from giving in...NO problem we can enjoy there run and chase.😳

endorsed ... i will watch the new track waiting for other shoe to dropπŸ˜† ... i want to enjoy ishveerπŸ˜› ...but ishveer which really exist not which exist only in our mindsπŸ˜›... i want to c a true bond 😳... gushing over something which doesn't exist is not my thing πŸ˜›...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago