SBB: Ishaani confesses her love to ranveer with VU

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ishaani walks in to rari marriage function and stalls it .He tells ranveer he can't marry anyone else as he is still married to her.She says mera pati ranveer sirf mera hain.Ri and amba gets shocked while ranveer stands there confused.The scene is followed by a beautiful emotional intense confrontation scene between ishveer.Ishaani confesses her love for ranveer and asks her why are you marrying ri as you don't love ri and she knows that he still loves her while ranveer is pretending to hate her while sobbing and asks her to leave.Shakti Int: Ishaani stops the marriage as she claims her right on ranveer as her husband.Ishaani shows me the divorce paper and tells me that you are still my husband.In reply to a ques from the reporter why is ranveer behaving in such a mean manner he utters adorably he is just pretending "andar mein ladoo foot rahein hain".Just check out his iv the way he expressed it was so cute.Shikhar shows the divorce papers to ranveer and tells him that ranveer and ishaani are still legally married.BTW there was a cute fierce scene of ishaani as well where she asks someone to shift ishveer stuff to another room while ranveer is gazing at herπŸ₯³.Time to celebrate the anniversary of our show IshVeerians.πŸ₯³ VU courtesy TRUELOVELASTS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWEtoxi8x5I
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Updates from mint

Ishani stopping Ri marriage and claiming RV "MEra pati sirf mera hi hai" and now this marriage will not happen.

ishani asking Rv that he has only loved her not RI...

RV saying he has been waiting and has spent sleepless nights and requests her to leave him so that he can live in peace..

Later Ishani shows him those divorce papers and tells them that are not divorced.
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Updates from mint

Ishani stopping Ri marriage and claiming RV "MEra pati sirf mera hi hai" and now this marriage will not happen.

ishani asking Rv that he has only loved her not RI...

RV saying he has been waiting and has spent sleepless nights and requests her to leave him so that he can live in peace..

Later Ishani shows him those divorce papers and tells them that are not divorced.

Thanks for your updates.Btw I have updated the thread.TFS.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila i was watching sbs but i didn't see this seg. Is it frm sbs or not sbb?
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much yaar πŸ˜ƒ 😳 I am dancing of hapiness πŸ€ͺ [:D/]
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is how you claim rights on your love not by mudslinging or sulking around all corners 🀣

Yeah 3 hours back he was having wet dreams now he wants her out of his life for peace
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thx all for updates, thus is perfect gift of first anniversary
Dil garden garden ho gaya 😳
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Haila i was watching sbs but i didn't see this seg. Is it frm sbs or not sbb?

It was SBB .I always get confused between the two.Have updated it.
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

This is how you claim rights on your love not by mudslinging or sulking around all corners 🀣

Yeah 3 hours back he was having wet dreams now he wants her out of his life for peace

Nebuna he is just pretending.After all he is ishaani's hubby so he has imbibed this behavior from her only.Both like to take each other for a ride .
1039235 thumbnail
Tfs..
Means there is no memory loss...
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago