BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Greetings friends...
I don't know for how many times Ranveer will sit performing Haldi ceremony for himself...ironically he had haldi ceremony for the same girl ritika...pre leap...and still has the haldi ceremony for the same girl ritika with baby for a change...😆

After all the pre leap and post leap the situation is same for Ranveer back to square one...😕

I don't know but shikhar is firing all the cylinder in exact bull's eye... that too with sweet smile...

Dreaming for other lady is acceptable...but dreaming for one's own wife is something we have to learn from Ranveer...and remembering her in every occasion speaks of infinite love he shares with his wife...

Man he desperately wants his wife but is messed up in hopeless situation in which is wife can only remove him..and she is coming with a bang...just hold dear..

We know how you long for her...how you want to be with her...how you just want to love her...

your dreams BEDAZZLED the entire aroma of love...the very essence of love...

Thanking you cv's for the wonderful moment ISHVEER had though in dreams but the moment became sweet with the bg playing so sweet...

photo credit... REBECCA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now it's time these dreams came reality! Enough of the dream world! We know it's beautiful and magical but these two need them in real too before the frustration gets too much 🤣
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I want Ranveer to once again sit for haldi..
I want them to sit again for all the ceremonies once again for each other... 😳
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love ishveer desperately wanting each other
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it is high time the dreams turn real
they have to unite soon now