Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi12

Have your AT in CC section No JaGan AT on forum ever now Sorry i could not convince

thanx mahi 4 ur efforts but i knew that it won't happen wid such biasedness. but now i m waiting 4 divine justice.πŸ˜ƒ
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Manahil_

No JaGan AT on forum Wah πŸ‘what decision What is CC sid ?Now i will criticize Anandi right on main forum Let me see who stops me I won't quit that forum but will post all negative remarks on her

agree thatswhy i used 2 say u all that u all shud see all threads & comment on them.and post ur views on Aji etc in them.
now start doing that,
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing i have seen the great AnSh AT has been locked for 48 hours by aproovafan when despite all notes they kept breaking rules after that only DT notes are put the mod ji There are so many DT notes why? as per rules the AT should be locked for 72 hours now ? No
O i see i forgot rules are different for them and for us πŸ˜ƒ
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemisia

This AT's most recent thread closure was on 24th June 2015, when it was closed for 1 week, for violations despite several previous warnings. Since then the AT has continued to receive DT notes for rule breaking and violation, the most recent being 1st August 2015.

Despite the chances and leeway that this AT was given and opportunities to rectify their action, members continued to flout the rules:

- Talking about threads in the main forum in the AT

- Talking about members of the forum in the AT (although names were not taken through discussion and investigation it was clearly revealed that discussion was happening about other members not part of the AT)

- Making comments about other members on the forum and calling them names

- There is A LOT of discussion regarding Anandi in this thread, this is an Appreciation thread, not a thread to dissect and criticize the actions of Anandi, if you wish to do that then use the main forum.

- Talking about moderation on the forum and making incorrect assumptions about the DT

- Using the thread as a means to vent and show your frustration about the track when it doesn't relate to what the thread is about. - Using negative/instigative terminology against a character that has no relevance to the AT

The DT have therefore reached a consensus decision that this thread will now be closed on this forum and moved to the CFC section. This thread will be moved tomorrow morning (GMT) and this decision is final. We have given chances over chances and looked and given leeway wherever possible, but now we have no choice but to make this decision

If you wish to discussion this action you are free to contact the Channel Moderator of this forum, if you are not satisfied with the outcome you are free to contact the Global Moderators

Regards,

Balika Vadhu DT

No one of the points you mentioned here rules are broken Pity you that you serve Anandi fans so much that defamed yourself by doing all this false drama to please them πŸ‘ŽπŸΌif you would have written this No JaGan AT allowed on forum i am Anandi fan and also i serve her fans Thats my passion i would have some respect for you left in me at least for speaking truth but now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌWe are free to contact GMS lol The drama you did after that GM's will not listen to us unfortunately but God will definitely listen to us and do divine justice Thats our pray
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finish this AT and lets move somewhere else This mod is not our god to decide our fate where we should be Sidyusha fans curses are already with her Now she will take JaGan fans curses too With so many curses wonder how she will sleep peacefully?
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaya-V

Finish this AT and lets move somewhere else This mod is not our god to decide our fate where we should be Sidyusha fans curses are already with her Now she will take JaGan fans curses too With so many curses wonder how she will sleep peacefully?

agree wid u jaya. i m also saying finish this AT and yes start posting -ve against Aji in the trheads on forum .we can criticise her there.and yes u r rite SidYusha fans also went bcoz of this baisedness.
btw lets leave it now & post here abt JaGan & their tracks.atleast we can do that here.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shakti Anand have started shooting for the show so he may enter this week
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

Shakti Anand have started shooting for the show so he may enter this week

wow sidra made a great analysis she said Shakti will enter may enter in second week of august
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sidra , dolly , hina and all ...no need to thank me i did what i felt was right Its unfortunate very unfortunate i could not get even one chance for you all but i think now no need to vent out frustration on this Time to move IF is a big forum You can open your AT here or anywhere else
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lols so finally we are thrown out of forumi dont want to even comment on mods action its useless because i never expected anything good and fair from this mod πŸ₯±