Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Everyone,

With regards to the shift of this AT to CFC from Balika Vadhu forum, it would be appreciated if you could approach the CM of Colours Channel or the GMs as mentioned in the earlier DT Note. However, discussing the DT decision, denouncing and bashing them is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Henceforth members repeating the same will be penalized accordingly,

Regards
CFC DT
Edited by -Misek- - 9 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
guys please You cannot criticize the mod action like this on AT Have patience i am talking naa We can request her for one chance but if you will continue like this then we will be penalized even here To make a compromise You need to show patience
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

guys please You cannot criticize the mod action like this on AT Have patience i am talking naa We can request her for one chance but if you will continue like this then we will be penalized even here To make a compromise You need to show patience

ok won't do it but please ask her to give one chance to those members who did not break any rule We wont comment on that forum again and make a CC of our own where we are allowed to discuss whole serial but at least JaGan AT should be on forum Don't punish whole AT fans for this
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

ok won't do it but please ask her to give one chance to those members who did not break any rule We wont comment on that forum again and make a CC of our own where we are allowed to discuss whole serial but at least JaGan AT should be on forum Don't punish whole AT fans for this

lets see No AT was ever shifted back but if chance is given to you then you all will have to promise to me you will value it otherwise next time i wont be able to get chance for you people so please follow the rules strictly and be careful
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

lets see No AT was ever shifted back but if chance is given to you then you all will have to promise to me you will value it otherwise next time i wont be able to get chance for you people so please follow the rules strictly and be careful

chod mahi why you are requesting for us 😊leave it we JaGan fans never had any place on that forum and our place is shown to us by mod otherwise what crime we have committed i am not even able to understand this
Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

chod mahi why you are requesting for us 😊leave it we JaGan fans never had any place on that forum and our place is shown to us by mod otherwise what crime we have committed i am not even able to understand this

Have your AT in CC section No JaGan AT on forum ever now Sorry i could not convince
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks mahi for your efforts Guys don't worry we will have it in CC 😊
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No JaGan AT on forum Wah 👏what decision What is CC sid ?Now i will criticize Anandi right on main forum Let me see who stops me I won't quit that forum but will post all negative remarks on her
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CC are the chat clubs
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
InshaAllah God will do justice The collars of those will be grabbed by him who played this cheap game on us InshaAllah