RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This moderator allowed AnSh AT even when they were not even a couple Even people did not know whether Shiv will have a complete role or whether he is only cameo but she allowed the AT because she is herself an AnSh fan No crime if she is an AnSh fan her wish but be fair if you allowed their AT then why allowed us only when JaGan were almost married ?That too viewbie approovafan gave She never gave It was clear from day one Ganga will be Jagya's soul mate Colors own article and promo told that while for Shiv it was guess work then whether he will have a role more than a cameo Even Siddharth Shukla said his role was suppose to be a cameo first Later became a parallel lead but she allowed AnSh AT but did not allow our AT then she say we make incorrect assumptions about her moderation ?She is saying she gave us so many chances acha She did not give us this many chances how many she gave to AnSh fans They were bashing Jagya and Ganga in their AT and even mocking JaGan fans there O now she will say i gave them warnings through PM o really if you can give them warning through PMs then why not do same with us ? The other mod deleted the comments which were against rules and reminded the respective member not to do this in AT fair enough but she comes or either lock our AT now she fulfilled her own agenda Got the AT removed from forum and mind it she will not allow another JaGan AT on forum so all JaGan fans you are removed from the forum because that place is only reserved for Anandi fans not for Jagya and Ganga fans They can mislead serial , enjoyed full making fun of Jagya Ganga and us in their AT , biased AnSh fans updated on that forum and name called Jagya and Ganga and this same moderator never took any action against them and she was always after us and finally she threw us out of forum
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
JaGan WU
pooja in her room & talking 2 mannu on phone saying i m v.afraid.shes scared & tensed.mannu said slowly 2 her luking at sleeping abhi don't worry. wen i m here u need not 2 worry.i"ll do sumthing. pooja nods. both put down the phone. mannu again luk at abhi & made sure abhi is sleeping.he sees laptop on table. he switch on & do sum search and gets shocked(not shown).

pre-cap- pooja is wid mannu & crying & says sumthing. mannu says how can u b so sure??we've 2 go 2 doc.mannu & pooja at hospi.they see reports of P's pregnancy & its confirmed . both shocked.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

This moderator allowed AnSh AT even when they were not even a couple Even people did not know whether Shiv will have a complete role or whether he is only cameo but she allowed the AT because she is herself an AnSh fan No crime if she is an AnSh fan her wish but be fair if you allowed their AT then why allowed us only when JaGan were almost married ?That too viewbie approovafan gave She never gave It was clear from day one Ganga will be Jagya's soul mate Colors own article and promo told that while for Shiv it was guess work then whether he will have a role more than a cameo Even Siddharth Shukla said his role was suppose to be a cameo first Later became a parallel lead but she allowed AnSh AT but did not allow our AT then she say we make incorrect assumptions about her moderation ?She is saying she gave us so many chances acha She did not give us this many chances how many she gave to AnSh fans They were bashing Jagya and Ganga in their AT and even mocking JaGan fans there O now she will say i gave them warnings through PM o really if you can give them warning through PMs then why not do same with us ? The other mod deleted the comments which were against rules and reminded the respective member not to do this in AT fair enough but she comes or either lock our AT now she fulfilled her own agenda Got the AT removed from forum and mind it she will not allow another JaGan AT on forum so all JaGan fans you are removed from the forum because that place is only reserved for Anandi fans not for Jagya and Ganga fans They can mislead serial , enjoyed full making fun of Jagya Ganga and us in their AT , biased AnSh fans updated on that forum and name called Jagya and Ganga and this same moderator never took any action against them and she was always after us and finally she threw us out of forum

hina agree wid u. i think w eshud ask GMs 2 remove such biased mods from the DT.
and we all know that shes AnSh fan thatswhy so many times AnSh fans posts r reported but no action was taken. and even now they r mocking & taunting JaGan fans by making post on Aji like saying oh how cum she din't give lecture which was a clearly mocking & taunting JaGan fans as we alongwid sum neutral real viewers always say that she gives lecture. shinya like members they abuse & bash and mock & taunt JaGan or their fans making fun of their perception,their eng lang skills, abusing actress saying ehr sargun fargun etc etc. but was she or oders banned? no?? shes posting like nothing has happened.. and she also said mods can't ban her i wondered why?? no i cum 2 know bcoz this mod is AnSh fan & ehr friend.🤢🤢🤢
its really v.shameful.🤢

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Guys calm down This is not fair Our AT will be back to forum
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

JaGan WU

pooja in her room & talking 2 mannu on phone saying i m v.afraid.shes scared & tensed.mannu said slowly 2 her luking at sleeping abhi don't worry. wen i m here u need not 2 worry.i"ll do sumthing. pooja nods. both put down the phone. mannu again luk at abhi & made sure abhi is sleeping.he sees laptop on table. he switch on & do sum search and gets shocked(not shown).

pre-cap- pooja is wid mannu & crying & says sumthing. mannu says how can u b so sure??we've 2 go 2 doc.mannu & pooja at hospi.they see reports of P's pregnancy & its confirmed . both shocked.

cvs and their bloopers how Pooja got pregnant so soon 😲
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

how will it happen?? it happens only wen biased mods will b removed.😕
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

sargun's movie Angrej is a blockbuster
critics gave it good remarks and theatres r houseful

some of my punjabi friends said that its best movie so far
and they r loving sargun amrinder's perfo
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

sargun's movie Angrej is a blockbuster

critics gave it good remarks and theatres r houseful

some of my punjabi friends said that its best movie so far
and they r loving sargun amrinder's perfo

thanx shobhi 4 posting it here.😊
wow its nice 2 see he movie doing gud.👏
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Forget it the AT will never be brought back she said this decision is final From her reply to Jia it is clear enough it is her personal agenda Look what answer she gave to Jia

She said you cannot compare how forum was managed before to now Rules and atmosphere was different then O really someone should tell this mod ji using abusive language against any actor , character or member is not allowed This is first rule of IF and present since the day this forum came into existence so how she is saying all bashing done of Jagya and Ganga in AnSh AT was allowed then ? Simply it shows her biasim Isn't it clear ?

Then she says you cannot compare how other forums are managed to Balika Vadhu forum why not ? Rules apply same on every forum and when others mod allow the criticism of characters which related to the couple's story in the AT so how she is saying it is not allowed on BV forum ?

I demand from global moderators to answer us what kind of injustice is this Please if anyone know GM's among you guys Tell them She gave non stop chances to AnSh AT Let them even use abusive language against our couple and she is passing orders to us In her moderation she allowed filthy updates and she is removing our AT from forum?

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

Forget it the AT will never be brought back she said this decision is final From her reply to Jia it is clear enough it is her personal agenda Look what answer she gave to Jia

She said you cannot compare how forum was managed before to now Rules and atmosphere was different then O really someone should tell this mod ji using abusive language against any actor , character or member is not allowed This is first rule of IF and present since the day this forum came into existence so how she is saying all bashing done of Jagya and Ganga in AnSh AT was allowed then ? Simply it shows her biasim Isn't it clear ?

Then she says you cannot compare how other forums are managed to Balika Vadhu forum why not ? Rules apply same on every forum and when others mod allow the criticism of characters which related to the couple's story in the AT so how she is saying it is not allowed on BV forum ?

I demand from global moderators to answer us what kind of injustice is this Please if anyone know GM's among you guys Tell them She gave non stop chances to AnSh AT Let them even use abusive language against our couple and she is passing orders to us In her moderation she allowed filthy updates and she is removing our AT from forum?

agree hina. i was thinking of complaining abt BV mods 2 GMs but i was restricting myself but now its 2 much.