Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@sidra thanx 4 the b'ful caps.๐Ÿ˜Š
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wah wah congratulations mod artemisia Finally made Balika Vadhu forum into Anandi forum๐Ÿ‘ Finally you pleased your favorites Anandi fans Congrats to you They wrote all possible crap on Jagya and Ganga No warning neither AT was shifted to CC AnSh fans wrote updates called names to Jagya and Ganga Moderator cannot delete those They will remain on forum In this AT a basher shinya entered and wrote all crap on Jagya and Ganga Moderator could not delete that but finally fulfilled her heartiest wish of removing JaGan AT from forum O ho mod ji is so strict about rules Biased rules Thank you for shifting our AT to CFC we also don't want to be on that forum where you are moderator Go on and write on that forum no praise for Jagya and Ganga there but it is only Anandi bhakti forum I sincerely pray one day you pay for your injustices

Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

Wah wah congratulations mod Finally made Balika Vadhu forum into Anandi forum๐Ÿ‘ Finally you pleased your favorites Anandi fans Congrats to you They wrote all possible crap on Jagya and Ganga No warning neither AT was shift to CC AnSh fans wrote updates called names to Jagya and Ganga Moderator cannot delete those They will remain on AT In this AT a basher shinya entered and wrote all crap on Jagya and Ganga Moderator could not delete that but finally fulfilled her heartiest wish of removing JaGan AT from forum O ho mod ji is so strict about rules Biased rules Thank you for shifting our AT to CFC we also don't want to be on that forum where such biased moderation is there Go on and write on that forum no praise for Jagya and Ganga there but it is only Anandi bhakti forum I sincerely pray one day you pay for your injustices

don't worry hina .every1 will pay from mods 2 members.no1 in this AT name called any member but they r twisting facts just like they twist serial's facts.
wid this biasedness mods will also pay 4 it. an i now sincerely wish 4 it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and the prsn whos heartiest wish was 2 remove our AT will soon b removed from IF itself one day.
tiny15 thumbnail
frnds theres TB article on pratyusha's b'day party. shashank is alos mentioned & tagged plz comment on it.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really the most unfair and biased decision is taken by artemesia Yes it is only to please Anandi fans who any way wanted to get rid of each and every thing related to JaGan from forum and she succeeded them in their plans Next what banning each and every member who talk about JaGan on the forum ?She is talking about consensus decision of DT she never asked our opinion? Only imposed her own decision This is solely her own decision and complete biased decision Sorry artemesia ji you could not take action on Anandi fans attacking a coolbie updater that is Kikyo you could not remove their comments and you removed JaGan AT from forum Punishing all JaGan fans , removing them from forum for one or two member if so called broke your rules Disappointed

Why you are paying regards to us Go on pay regards to your favorite fan group Anandi fans i refuse to update on your forum Please hire Anandi fans for this job as well

Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
challadamodar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watch bv , even it is crap and direction less now,, only for jagan,abhi .now shashank left,so jagya also for me.now there is no reason to watch this crrrap. and i come to this forum only for this AT, and AT got closed due to pathetic and cheap egostic mods. so now there is no reason to come to this cheap biased forums. nice, all at once.
challadamodar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why you are paying regards to us Go on pay regards to your favorite fan group Anandi fans i refuse to update on your forum Please hire Anandi fans for this job as well

hope, our beloved updaters kikyo, mahi also will do the same. As even for them there is no reason to do service to this pathetic and biased forum
tiny15 thumbnail

Really the most unfair and biased decision is taken by artmesia Yes it is only to please Anandi fans who any way wanted to get rid of each and every thing related to JaGan from forum and she succeeded them in their plans Next what banning each and every member who talk about JaGan on the forum ?She is talking about consensus decision of DT she never asked our opinion Only imposed her own decision This is solely her own decision and complete biased decision Sorry artmesia ji you could not take action on Anandi fans attacking a coolbie updater that is me You could not remove their comments and you removed JaGan AT from forum Punishing all JaGan fans , removing them from forum for one or two member if so called broke your rules Disappointed

i was also thinking the same that how its a joint decision??๐Ÿ˜•
and in their AT they r mocking JaGan fans indirectly by taking Aji's names & her acts but indirectly attacking JaGan fans.but no action is taken. i'd many times reporetd such posts but no action is taken. and shinya & 2-3 oders also directly & indirectly mocked & taunted & name called JaGan & JaGan fans & many times they r reported but again no action. then they say we take action via PM etc.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: challadamodar

i watch bv , even it is crap and direction less now,, only for jagan,abhi .now shashank left,so jagya also for me.now there is no reason to watch this crrrap. and i come to this forum only for this AT, and AT got closed due to pathetic and cheap egostic mods. so now there is no reason to come to this cheap biased forums. nice, all at once.

damo i m watching this show only 4 shanky & JaGan.no matter who plays them now.yes shanky & sargun were main attraction but i luv JaGan so will watch BV 4 them.
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@artemisia ji ...Hello why you shifted JaGan AT to CFC ?What kind of jungle rule is this That one person who is in power can snatch the rights of all ? Is india forums a public forum? You call Balika Vadhu forum a public forum? No it is not a public forum You are yourself AnSh fan and against JaGan that's why you did this seems to me you have personal grudge against JaGan otherwise when you have the power to delete the comments of the people who are against rules This is what the second mod Yuvika was doing She was deleting the comments of members which were against rules Last note was not even a warning it was the mod telling members where to put your frustration she removed some of ours comments and shifted them to FT fair enough but you just directly removed the AT from forum What is the fault of us people we joined Balika Vadhu forum now and we love JaGan but we cannot appreciate our couple on forum because you have shifted AT to CFC and you wont allow us to open another AT when you could even warn the members individually who were so called breaking rules Ask yourself is this fair ?Please we want our AT back on forum you cannot punish us all for a handful of members You can warn them Why I should post my comments on CFC I am a balika vadhu serial fan I am JaGan fan and I have rights on that forum as much as AnSh fans have if their AT exists on forum despite breaking all rules can show you their comments even we have rights Not fair decision Shift our AT back to forum

Edited by _Manahil_ - 9 years ago