Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
2days epi spoiler.
Balika Vadhu: Anandi comes to meet Kalyani and she tells her that she is fine after meeting her but Ganga looks pained.Mannu speaks to the pandit regarding his marriage with Pooja. Pushkar and Kamli are together and manage to escape from being hit by a jeep.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadisaa😡
if she is so much obsessed with Anandi Go with her to Shiv Niketan and stay there why these kind of lines 🤢i am fine after meeting with you 🤢

Mannu Pooja marriage will happen or not? I hope not Cvs change the script please
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

Dadisaa😡

if she is so much obsessed with Anandi Go with her to Shiv Niketan and stay there why these kind of lines 🤢i am fine after meeting with you 🤢

Mannu Pooja marriage will happen or not? I hope not Cvs change the script please

hina i m so disgusted wid this budiya now.🤢this woman shud b reminded that ganga took risk on her life 2 fulfill this budhiya's wish 2 hav her own blood & heir.🤢🤢
i knew she wud'd done sumthing like this.
@bold so true. i m now disgusted wid CVs also.🤢
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is no news of Aasiya quitting yet ?
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

There is no news of Aasiya quitting yet ?

aasiya quits or not but makers will have to send Mannu , abhi , and Ganga with Jagya This is Jagya's story and they are part of his life Without him they have no story so it will be serial ending for Aasiya , Harsh and Abhi ( i forgot the child actor's name )
Think for yourself Ganga's story is told through Jagya and Mannu and abhi are his kids so what role they will have without him ?
Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail

**DT NOTE: Comment has been removed as it involves bashing another character. Please stick to the topic of discussion which is appreciating JaGan. Other characters should only be discussed and not bashed if they are connected to a JaGan scene ONLY.**

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
challadamodar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Irritating. She is ignoring beautiful relation with her ladhesar. She really doesn't deserves him.I must say.
**DT NOTE: Comment has been edited as it quoted a comment that involved character bashing**
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
He will very soon go away from Dadisaa Dadisaa can worship her chidkali only Dadisaa has always been obsessed with that child marriage she did if Ganga dies today Dadisaa will ask Jagya to marry Anandi but Jagya will refuse straight away but i am sure Anandi will agree It will be no , never from Jagya's side
saba113 thumbnail
No Jagya even today i believe or i missed his tiny glimpse I just skipped whole episode switching channels
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

No Jagya even today i believe or i missed his tiny glimpse I just skipped whole episode switching channels

no J 2day.there was bit of BH scene. i"ll update soon.