Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I think today also there was no Jaitsar track nor Pooja-Mannu scene. I think maybe they are changing Mannu-Pooja track hopefully.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why Shashank wont leave the makers have no screen space for him even today no Jaitsar scene?
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Why Shashank wont leave the makers have no screen space for him even today no Jaitsar scene?

I think Jaitsar track might be reshot or something. Noone was shown. Waise bhi Anandi ko toh hamesha BH walon ke saath hi dikhaya๐Ÿ˜†.
Wonder why they are not showing Jagya looking for Mannu. Yeh toh pehele hi shoot hogaya hoga and nothing wrong in showing this as this might not hamper whatever change they are making(in case they are doing that!). ๐Ÿ˜•
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

๐Ÿค—i loved to have you here We all did Keep in touch with us even when Shashank quits Hope he comes on screen fast Here he leaves BV here comes his other project Hopefully he got something thats why he is quitting because he did say he won't leave until he does not get some good authorbacked role

Of course I will keep in touch, Sidra๐Ÿค—
Bold@ he is a smart fellow, surely he has other plans or offers as he had mentioned in his last interview.
I hope it's some love story or some light hearted show, coz I want to see Shanky exploring other genres too now! He has been stuck awfully long in this cult show ๐Ÿ˜†
They have shot Mannu's marriage episode Subah The pics were posted Shashank gave three month notice one month gone in that too so 2 months remaining if they are changing track for him then they would not done this drama They would have handled Ratan's track without Mannu misunderstanding JaGan The track came in Shashank's notice period so i dont think they are changing the track ๐Ÿ˜•
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

They have shot Mannu's marriage episode Subah The pics were posted Shashank gave three month notice one month gone in that too so 2 months remaining if they are changing track for him then they would not done this drama They would have handled Ratan's track without Mannu misunderstanding JaGan The track came in Shashank's notice period so i dont think they are changing the track ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm sure Shiv exit was also not sudden. But tab kaunsi tayyari karli CVs ne? Anandi ki shaadi se kam dinon me Pregnancy track dikhaya and baccha hone se pehele death. For what great reason were these done!
Even if CVs get time they don't do anything proper.
@sudah Yes he is a smart fellow indeed Hoping he has some good offers at hand Would love to see him fresh , light role
Yes he did this show for a long time but then he has a reason Jagya is one special character How many actors get such roles The character has grown up Usually we see on Indian television male leads stagnant but this character has grown up His journey has been touching and definitely Shashank deserves a credit for playing this role with such perfection No one else could do that The character had a lot of potential but sadly our BV makers can never redeem They could show so many tracks on budding young politician Some professional tracks for Dr couple as well but cvs Hopeless
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
I think Shashank must be looking into some real options. Aise hi quit karne walon se nahi hai.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was the article where we got hint he wants to quit BV but why he is staying and when he will quit

Shashank Vyas: I want to play my age now

Tanvi Trivedi, TNN | May 20, 2015, 12.00AM IST

Shashank Vyas wants to do roles that will reflect his real age and not play father or grandfather to anyone.

The actor who is currently seen in the show 'Balika Vadhu', is playing father to young children, while in real life, his father is still looking for a bride for him. He says with a laugh, 'I am what I am today because of my work in 'Balika Vadhu'There was no surprise package when I agreed to do the leap. But on TV, what more can you expect beyond time leaps and fantasy in the real world? I am now looking for roles that portray the real world. I should be able to connect with my work.
On the other hand, everyone can't take risks and just gives away a role because they want to do only subject-oriented roles. One has to be self-sufficient and so till I get something really author-backed and is not repetitive, helps me play my age, I will continue with my current show.'

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so it means he has options in his hand thats why he decided to call it quits with BV