Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jermey1

in today's episode Jharla people are making him MLA of Jharla I mean to stand in upcoming elections

ok. but he can stand in the election from the constituency under which his village cums. there can b many constituencies in one distt.one constituency comprises of many villages.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Can we get one BH scene without Anandi in it🤢

After days today Jagya came but but but in BH scene again its Anandi hovering on his head 😵

yaar i cudn't watch 2days epi bcoz of no cable connection in our TV.
btw i m also tired of watching Aji in BH.
and why Aji wanted both pooja & mannu's photo 2 b published 2gether ?? and why ganga want only mannu's photo 2 b published separately??😕

ur last line i think thatswhy shanky is leaving that CVs will never make J & JaGan free of Aji.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi wanted all defamation for everyone 🥱Ganga was right Publish the photos separately and Dadisaa my my
Dadisa has changed so much She supported Ganga not Anandi⭐️ Jagya of course doing what is rightI love Jagya He is so fair and neutral
tiny15 thumbnail

Anandi wanted all defamation for everyone 🥱Ganga was right Publish the photos separately and Dadisaa my my

Dadisa has changed so much She supported Ganga not Anandi⭐️ Jagya of course doing what is rightI love Jagya He is so fair and neutral

wat was jagya's rxn or stand??
btw why ganga wanted that separately??did she tell sumthing abt it?
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can we get one BH scene without Anandi in it🤢

After days today Jagya came but but but in BH scene again its Anandi hovering on his head 😵

Anandi will never mind her own life because she is desperate to be part of Jagya's life😉 therefore she keeps standing on his head and she left BH saying it will be better of her to stay somewhere else but she was expecting Jagya will miss and cry for her Take her back with him He will be heart broken without her Since it did not happen Anandi is back to Haveli again I think Shivam should question her mother why you made me leave BH when you all the time stay there 😳
and why cvs are showing Anandi in BH story because they are not confident of her own story Anyone will watch it 😆
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

dolly Jagya tells Dadisaa and Ganga ( Anandi like always in BH🥱)police have not been able to find out about Mannu and Pooja yet Jagya says we should get their photos published in newspaper now if anyone can tell us about them Anandi speaks up yes ...Ganga wants their photos to get published separately but Anandi says they are together 🤪 Ganga says why to tell all world about their elopement Dadisaa supports Ganga Jagya too agrees with Ganga
Anandi is Again lost from Ganga🤣

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

dolly Jagya tells Dadisaa and Ganga ( Anandi like always in BH🥱)police have not been able to find out about Mannu and Pooja yet Jagya says we should get their photos published in newspaper now if anyone can tell us about them Anandi speaks up yes ...Ganga wants their photos to get published separately but Anandi says they are together 🤪 Ganga says why to tell all world about their elopement Dadisaa supports Ganga Jagya too agrees with Ganga

it means Aji is truly a stupid & foolish woman.ganga is rite why 2 tell whole world abt elopement.it"ll b bad 4 both mannu & pooja.
yaar i cudn't watch the epi an dYT hasn't uploaded the epi yet.

thank god DS supported ganga & i think J also supported them.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiny15

If you publish a girl and boy's photo together, ppl would immly think donon saath me bhaag gaye. Badnaami hoti. That's why she asked to publish separately. Just because Ganga said it becomes wrong probably😆
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

If you publish a girl and boy's photo together, ppl would immly think donon saath me bhaag gaye. Badnaami hoti. That's why she asked to publish separately. Just because Ganga said it becomes wrong probably😆

yeah thatswhy its said these r -ve lines and r bad.and she shud b clearly said that ladki ki badnaami hoti etc etc.🥱
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

btw did J said that maine air An esocha hai ki print media ka use kiya jaye??