Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kikyo

Hey shobhi in your post there was nothing such to be edited Edit kyun kiya 🀣jaani i was only saying to be careful didn't say your post was wrong

arey yaar i dont want u guys to suffer bcoz of meπŸ˜•
wese bhi bat kuch aur karo matlab kuch lia jata haiπŸ˜‰
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Want to see how Jagya handles this Mannu Pooja child marriage Dont wish to see ghisa phita crying drama of Anandi
Mehek134 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But sid makers will not keep Anandi out of it They did drama like this to force Anandi into this track otherwise i am still unable to understand how Mannu fell for Pooja and even did marriage with her Mannu was completely disinterested in Pooja
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am unable to understand how in the present circumstances makers will make Jagya leave to foreign πŸ€“
Edited by jermey1 - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jermey1

I am unable to understand how in the present circumstances makers will make Jagya leave to foreign πŸ€“

even i m wondering abt it.how"ll Cvs do it??πŸ˜•how can J leaves 4 foreign country widout ganga,their kids & DS??i hope they show JaGan alongwid their kids & DS having happy ending & shift Aji 2 jhalra.
tiny15 thumbnail
frnds here i m posting sargun's 1st luk of her 1st punjabi movie "angrej"credit is 2 buzzy.reenaholi i.e our shobhi
maria13 thumbnail
Jagya going to foreign makes no sense He can temporary go for some work like to attend some conference related to medical field but permanently it makes no sense I don't want his exit like Bhairon and Sumi That was foolish They went for just one month and did not return from 11 years πŸ˜•
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria13

Jagya going to foreign makes no sense He can temporary go for some work like to attend some conference related to medical field but permanently it makes no sense I don't want his exit like Bhairon and Sumi That was foolish They went for just one month and did not return from 11 years πŸ˜•

yup its illogical & not digestable.
wid J' going away they"ve end BH story also. but how"ll they do it??
maria13 thumbnail
Without Jagya half of BV story ends There will be no BH story What role Ganga Mannu and abhi , Dadisaa will have ?πŸ˜•
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
I think BV is going for another leap Nimboli , shivam , Abhi , Mannu will take the center stage

Read Shashank's interview carefully where he says i want to play my age roles Why suddenly Shashak is saying he wants to play his age roles when BV took 11 years ago Jagya became quite older than Shashank but he was ok with that suddenly he says i don't want to play a grandfather now so i believe BV is heading for another leap