Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i think ganga was more misrable as child bride

Edited by buzzy.reenaholi - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes shobhi as a matter of fact Anandi cannot be termed as victim of child marriage because she has got so much good from her child marriage which she would not be able to get with her parents so getting married in Singh's house proved beneficial for her They have always protected her and still standing with her
while Ganga she is real victim of child marriage she lost her childhood ,she faced domestic violence , molestation , forced pregnancy what not ? Ganga suffered because of her child marriage even Anandi herself says i have been so luckier than Ganga

so makers doing only Anandi Anandi as biggest victim of child marriage is not digestable when first they failed to convince viewers is she even a victim of child marriage ?since everything good she has got in her life is all because she was married in singhs and she also did not lose her childhood 8 years stayed with her parents as their beloved daughter , then she had a friend and play mate in Jagya with whom she has played her childhood , then again sent to her parents house by Bhairon and Sumi there from 13 to 18 she lived her childhood At 18 in villages people mostly do girls marriage so ?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

i think ganga was more misrable as child bride
she suffered from those things which anandi cant imagine.bhairon etc were always there 4 A.who was 4 ganga?
(right now im watching a turkish show where a 13yrs old girl gets married.god she suffered alot alot more,rape,beating and even teenage pregnency,then taking care of baby.)
then why they make A the biggest victim

shobhi thatswhy we always said ganga was true BV victim & not Aji who got everything on platter.
wat Aji went thru most DILs go thru except adultery.but wat ganga,asha & phooli went thru r real victims of BV.

and really i wud like 2 watch that turkish show.i think we ppl hav 4gotten whos real victim.and bash real victims as cheap, despo, manipulator, selfish etc etc. while the prsn who enjoyed or got support every time is shown as selfless & goody 2 shoes.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Girls please don't discuss Anandi here Otherwise AT will punished again Use Main forum to discuss about Anandi
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

shobhi thatswhy we always said ganga was true BV victim & not Aji who got everything on platter.

wat Aji went thru most DILs go thru except adultery.but wat ganga,asha & phooli went thru r real victims of BV.

and really i wud like 2 watch that turkish show.i think we ppl hav 4gotten whos real victim.and bash real victims as cheap, despo, manipulator, selfish etc etc. while the prsn who enjoyed or got support every time is shown as selfless & goody 2 shoes.

dolly i uploaded one scene of that show
do watch it

and will send u episode link on fb
have a look,its more realistic and mind opening

Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

Girls please don't discuss Anandi here Otherwise AT will punished again Use Main forum to discuss about Anandi

edited
btw whats the use of AT when jagya hi nahi show mein ab😕
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

jia its not abt Aji. its abt BVs. so there bound 2 b bit of discussion abt her.and moreover we r not bashing her & just seeing the situtns which makes any1 BV victim or not.
i think mods r this much sensible that they know the diff btn rite & wrong.
tiny15 thumbnail
ok thanx a lot.😊
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Ok discuss but keep it to minimum You know seeing the views of AT how many reports will be happening You can discuss Anandi but keep it minimum
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Hey shobhi in your post there was nothing such to be edited Edit kyun kiya 🤣jaani i was only saying to be careful didn't say your post was wrong