Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
so Mannu and Pooja's marriage will happen Hmm lets see how cvs take this track Hope at least Jagya gets center stage here No Anandi please 😵
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why serial is so much mislead here on this forum
when Dadisaa brought the papers of Ja-An divorce Anandi did not wait for a minute and signed it 😲😲😲Anandi was like a zombie Dadisaa had to force her for divorce Anandi was crying She went to her school She was imagining Jagya in front of her signing the papers and Anandi was totally lost Have no clue what is going on around her Papers flying here and there Gulli and her school girls were shocked and confused what happened to her She was walking on road like a walking dead People watching her confused and how much she cried in front of judge and Jagya in court room everyone knows still serial is mislead here?
Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: saba113

when Dadisaa brought the papers of Ja-An divorce Anandi did not wait for a minute and signed it 😲😲😲Anandi was like a zombie Dadisaa had to force her for divorce Anandi was scrying She went to her school She was imagining Jagya in front of her signing the papers and Anandi was totally lost Have no clue what is going on around her Papers flying here and there Gulli and her school girls were shocked and confused what happened to her She was walking on road like a walking dead People watching her confused and how much she cried in front of judge and Jagya in court room everyone knows still serial is mislead here?

🤣saba videos are available on line Anyone can see how much true the bold is 😆
challadamodar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, what everyone planned for dr sahab's sendoff...
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uff ho Yesterday got mad at Poor Dadisaa for no reason The spoiler was misleading
Dadisaa gave Anandi a mind blowing answer for her thoughts she can take care of Dadisaa better than Ganga Dadisaa simply packed Anandi off saying my daactrani sahiba is with me , can take care of me You go and Anandi was so disappointed The smile she gave was so forced First she got answer from Jagya for her attempts to get his sympathies Jagya was so irritated and now from Dadisaa

i loved it when Dadisaa said my ''daactrani sahiba ''to Ganga
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saba113

when Dadisaa brought the papers of Ja-An divorce Anandi did not wait for a minute and signed it 😲😲😲Anandi was like a zombie Dadisaa had to force her for divorce Anandi was scrying She went to her school She was imagining Jagya in front of her signing the papers and Anandi was totally lost Have no clue what is going on around her Papers flying here and there Gulli and her school girls were shocked and confused what happened to her She was walking on road like a walking dead People watching her confused and how much she cried in front of judge and Jagya in court room everyone knows still serial is mislead here?

saba even i was shocked 2 read that twisting of facts bcoz i rembr that scene v.much.how Aji was crying & she was not ready 2 sign the divorce papers.
but we can't do anything & we can't discuss it much here oderwise mods again warn us while oders will go off scott free.
This Mannu Pooja wedding drama was also to make drama for Anandi Saw precap she is crying My hard work got ruined i could not keep my children away from Bal Vivah 🤢wah cvs wah Thank you Shashank for quitting the serial I can understand his frustration All the twists and turns are brought in his story to make place for Anandi in it
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

This Mannu Pooja wedding drama was also to make drama for Anandi Saw precap she is crying My hard work got ruined i could not keep my children away from Bal Vivah 🤢wah cvs wah Thank you Shashank for quitting the serial I can understand his frustration All the twists and turns are brought in his story to make place for Anandi in it

and its said Aji is being used 4 making story 4 JaGan.
now i wish mannu-pooja mrg gets cancelled & then probs 4 pooja will start.i want that gal 2 pay 4 that cheapness she did & now pretending 2 b victim like her mentor.
When Anandi is used to make story for JaGan? Its so clear they are used to make story for Anandi Cvs want to show Nimboli's drama therefore they killed Shiv They cannot show Anandi all the time searching for her daughter so they shifted her to BH Jagya does not have even proper screen space They started Anandi Vs Ganga drama Anandi does not even get screen space without Jagya All the time she is present in his story Cvs did not bother to show a meeting between Jagya and Ratan but they forced a meeting between Anandi and Ratan This Ratan's track was twisted , Mannu's character was twisted so that this Pooja Mannu wedding drama can be shown and through it isn't Anandi getting story ?Yes she is so who is being used for whom anyone can see
Fed up of it its Shashank quitting not Toral
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Jaitser WU
sarita wid Aji at SN & saying shes feeling uneasiness & it seems sumthing wrong is going 2 happen.Aji says 2 sarita don't worry all will b fine & trust God.
pooja in front oo mirror in the room. shes luking at her hands which hav mehandi(not whole only a bit)shes sad. mannu cums & saw her &put his hand on her shoulder asks her if shes ready 4 mrg.anything left??pooja says no.mannu asks wat has happened??pooja says no.nothing.and said we were talking from ystrday abt our mrg.but now as its going 2 happen i m getting afraid.i m getting worried strangely now. i always dreamed abt getting mrd 2 u.buti'dn't thot that day will cum so soon & we"ll b all alone,no1 is wid us 2 give blessings 2 us.
sarita luking at pooja's photo & said 2 A that she cud atleast call her 4 once 2 tell me that shes fine whereever is she.
pooja sits on the bed.mannu saying i also din't think this. but its happening whether sooner or later.so we shud b happy.pooja din't say anything & sad.,mannu also not happy.he took out 2 mobiles he'd taken from J's cupborad. he gives one 2 pooja & said theres a gift 4 u & me .pooja took it. he said i took it from dr.Jagdeesh's cupboard.one is wid u & oder one is wid me. mannu holds pooja from shoulder saidand if we get separated then we"ll b wid each oder thru these. but rembr don't call any1 else from it oderwise we"ll b caught.
sarita talking2 A saying u r rite that i shud trust God as he"ll take care of pooja & mannu.
mannu says panditji must b waiting 4 us. lets go. he gives his hand 2 her. pooja happy & took his hand.
both cum out of teh room holding hands & r happy.

pre-cap- M & P r getting mrd.. nimboli cums 2 the temple & showering flowers on them. after mrg both took a selfie while nimboli also cums in btn.
J showed mrg pic on his mobile 2 DS,ganga & Aji & said both hav got mrd.ganga is worried & DS shocked & J was also serious.Aji says i always fought against BV & cudn't stop our kids from it. a saw the selfies & saw nimboli & recognise her & said i know her shes nimboi & is from jhalra.
J says lets alert cops there. DS says don't call cops . lets go there ourselves.